I know at least one of you are in wakefield puregym right now. And i can see a bunch of /far/ggots too

I know at least one of you are in wakefield puregym right now. And i can see a bunch of /far/ggots too.

ITT: which board do the people in your gym look like they visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/matharr/
instagram.com/p/BOQXwuTBN4_/?taken-by=sian_pillay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/lgbt/

Puregym in sheffield

They're all muslim when I go so not clue actually

Probably /k/

That must be horrible. I would never go to a gym full of muz. Sounds disgusting. Why don't you train with white men and white qts, user?

I'm regular at wakefield puregym. Gonna be there tomorrow. Also, why is that mixed female pt so qt?

Half cast user, half cast

She's always doing diddlylifts right in front of me when I'm doing bench, muh dik.

kek I've trained in the wakey pure gym before know what one you're on about she needs more thickness doe.

Leeds puregym regular here

couple years ago saw a fag in the Southampton Puregym wearing a Strength Camp vest. Really hope not from Veeky Forums cos was doing front squats with cringeworthy form

Less thickness buddy, she is starting to look like she enjoyed Christmas.

I think she's fine, she has that soft fat butt, wouldn't mind her sitting on my face.

haven't been there for half a year to be fair, guess the bulk is going good kek

This is making me want to go to Wakefield pure gym and get chatting to this bird even though I live the other side of the country

I go at like 11.30pm. was because I was self-conscious to begin with but now it's because there's only like 2 power cages which is bullshit and I hate waiting.

Got a new job now so gonna go at like 6am-7. Anyone know if this is awful for lifters at a typical puregym?

And they're not that bad desu, kinda just mind their own business which is cool

Her boyfriend looks like a smackhead. Wouldn't want to go there after that

I don't go to wakefield PG but is this the girl?

Be supportive, she was a fatty in uni

walton puregym anyone?

That's the one

It's all subjective mate, I'm on 1 month of no fap and I just want to eat female ass nonstop now.

She has a boyfriend? Never seen him...

Anytime I see a nerd in the gym I assume he's one of you faggots

THEGYM
H
E
G
Y
M

nice, you guys have good taste then. wish i could see the body though, specifically the juicy ass

Check her Facebook.

They smell and they're just generally disgusting. I refuse to be around them

Pretty much the same.

Especially the jam jar glasses kid who was there today

Legit qt. what's the rig on it like chaps? Chassis good? What sort of setup we talking here? Decent rack? Bum?

ahhhh i would...but I don't wanna feel like a creep.

if someone posted pics here i wouldn't judge them though :^)

yeah they can have that curry/BO smell sometimes, which is ironic given how they're meant to wash like 5 times a day or something. not been a problem for me since I've been going late and it's spacious

I bench 120kg for reps and look like your average Chad but I go on fit so not necessarily

t. Fitness first in Hampshire lads

I go to Tottenham Hale, Waterloo, Manor House and Wood Green.

If any one approached me and started talking about Veeky Forums I'd fucking die.

Why not just look at them like you don't know what they are talking about?

Fucking vile mate. Move gyms to where there's more non paki people. My gyms all white with a few blacks. Decent banter and vibe. Not a joe daki in sight

>on Veeky Forums
>not a creep

Pick one.

Sounds pretty fancy 2bh

Jesus, looking into this shit on google I managed to find where she lives and how old is she. WTF man, I just want to go to the gym.

yeah normies need to be way more careful. lucky that Veeky Forums is one of the nicer boards :]

Found her boyfriend, he's skinny, manlet and a faggot.

okay this i gotta see

link?

"One of the nicer boards"

Kek

if you can afford it get yourself to ponds forge mate, bit more expensive but the equipment is top notch and there is alot less shitskins :3

instagram.com/matharr/

instagram.com/p/BOQXwuTBN4_/?taken-by=sian_pillay

lol he does look like some kinda indie faggot

she's fine as fuck though, one of you guys in Wakefield should go for it to be honest

he looks dyel as hell I'm gonna swoop in bruhs

She's really not that fit but I do feel a bit bad about the amount of stalking on this board.

More people look at this site than you think. I matched with some bird(?) on tinder and put her up here asking "is this a trap or not fit". Had been talking to her(?) on tinder for about 3 messages and she immediately unmatched me.

So wouldn't be surprised if she winds up seeing this which is pretty harsh desu

Kek at the thought of all these neet T. rex mode SKWOTS AND OATZ gimps trying to chat her up now ahaha Veeky Forums never change

Op here.

I just wanted to discuss the different people in the gym. They turned it into a stalker session all on their own.

Good point, I remember when I used to lurk all the time. Then when you get posting you kinda can't go back to the lurk.

If you're reading this Sian pls don't be put off, we're good guys really :3

Getting your excuses in for when they revoke your membership eh, user?

Something like that.

Nobody is going to do shit, honestly, this is fit.

But, if you really want to get laid going clubbing in wakefield can get pretty intense, made out with 15 different birds in one night on a bank holiday desu senpai.

lets face it most people aren't autistic enough to be browsing Veeky Forums we are in a deep minority

I'm a ponte lad, wakefield is shit.

Bet you got yourself a good dose of mouth herpes from them

Nah, I think vodka washed it all out.

I browse it if I've got a long rest for sets in the gym. Wouldn't find it embarrassing if someone saw me. Who gives a shit. This board is top kek. To be fair my gym is so hardcore prime I don't think anyone would ever have a clue what it is

leeds is easy too desu senpai especially with all the student pussy floating about

Altrincham Pure Gym anyone?

Barnet puregym anyone?