Was it ahead of its time?

Was it ahead of its time?

The last thing this board needed was pseudo intellectual commies asking about SS

they have to learn how to punch nazis somehow.

Idk, but I'm trying to read The Old Man and the Sea now.

I miss them needs

Who wrote The Old Man and the Sea?

It's good you are starting light. A beginner trying to pick up War and Peace is a one way trip to Nap City.

lol'd

Veeky Forums should have a 'self-improvement' /si/ board about fitness gains and mental gains, rather than self-pitying shitholes like /r9k/

/fitlit/ is slightly too specific
>lel read books and lift weights amiright guys

*flexes cep at you* Hemingway did.

Agree

This meme predicted the future

For one day it was possibly the second best board besides /cock/.

nah /cock/ was fucking gay, total mismatch
/fitlit/ was the best by far, only one that made real sense and would have lasting appeal. accidental masterpiece tbqhwyf

Talking about comics and snacks sounds pretty comfy desu.

Comics are for fags and children.

Actually the worst thing that could happen to this board, is /pol/ stormfags to spread their cesspool to Veeky Forums and make threads about nignetics and getting fit for the racewar!

w-w-wait..... that already happened xD

sigh....

It wasn't much of a conversation /co/ is a much larger base than Veeky Forums it was just /co/ with some food threads.

/mo/ was a good one though

/mlpol/ was a laugh

I'm on Veeky Forums now and there are 3 Veeky Forums threads over there

it's ok, you don't lift with any dedication and you're weak. you browse this board wantonly and have no resolve. /pol/ is pretty ridiculous but every time someone mentions something about islam all i hear is /pol/! /pol/!. you're drinking the quran and tranny koolaid too vehemently and need to stop.

>Shilling this hard

/can/ was objectively the best board and should stay

>reading makes you a pseudo intellectual

made me think

>mentions commies
>butthurt liberal faggot whines about /pol/
this is how you know /pol/ won

you tell me

>tfw reading Brothers Karamazov after /fitlit/

Never forget what this user did:

1984, Catch-22, The Road and SlaughterHouse 5. All easy reads. 1984 is written in beautiful detail, one of my faves.

>Annoucing your sage
Retard

I recall an old article about a bunch of Harvard underclassmen that were swole as fuck and also #masterdebaters in thier subjects, it was all about how a jock attitude could penetrate a nerd culture. they were all true Aryan gods, tho, esp the black guy.

War and Peace is not that hard to read.

Youre sped, i didnt mention commies.

Lol i didnt say anything about islam. And im not a weak faggot lmao, but im sure you are.
Lol like are you retarded? Projecting so much "redpill" amirite?

/Fitlit/ had the most mod activity this board has seen in months

Even if they were commies I liked them. Atleast now if they get Veeky Forums they will be able to punch """Nazis""" and not get their ass handed to them. I like a challenge.

An old man

am i the only one who saved some tasty screenshots of that beautiful dream?

it was kinda like when you hook up with that nerdy chick and it's great but then you sober up and realize she isnt that hot and she's also a sjw

scraping my barrel here

here's the my little politics catalog, man were they butthurt.. .

>reading alone makes you an intellectual

Matt LeBlanc

>Brothers Karamazov
>not reading Aquinas or Aristotle
I have some bad news for you.

I kinda miss /fitlit/ desu, family.

>Tfw just started reading this today because of /fitlit/

He literally talks about a man keeping himself Veeky Forums within the first 5 pages

/fitlit/ was the shit. Strength and intelligence are primo stats to develop, and bookworms and meatheads desperately need each other's advice.

Dead serious, those are standards of greatness which need more appreciation in our shit culture of wage slavery and fat fucks.

I don't care how fedora-tippy this sounds: /fitlit/ is the fucking ideal man.

green eggs & ham was always my favorite book

>alone
As opposed to what? In groups?

what?
co & ck are fucking married boards already, that just made it official
snacks & cartoons 50% of both boards visit the other board.. or more

Gross. Keep your self help shit in the USA.

Read that shit user. Dive right into the deep end. I don't necessarily agree with all of his conclusions, and his writing style can be A BIT MUCH, but he approaches conflicting ideas and human nature in general from many angles worthy of consideration.

Faggots like this fuck Veeky Forums up with a level of pretentiousness to rival /mu/.

Some good stuff in that book, but his logic is heavily influenced by Roman social tier cast system.
>society is like a person with organs and limbs, everybody needs to do his/her specific purpose given by the "nature"
>Rich kid with best private education in Roma that happened to become emperor of Rome coz of his famous grandpa and milf mother

I will give him credit for staying somewhat sane with like 8 of his kids dying in childhood desu

>SlaughterHouse 5
I still have no idea what the fuck was going on in that book, or what the author was trying to get at.

No it shouldn't. Veeky Forums should delete Veeky Forums, delete Veeky Forums, and leave only /fitlit/

should facebook change it's timeline design as well? are you one of the guys who knows how everything should be done?

Jason Blaha

>one way trip to Nap City
>read with bad form and lost all his brains

Reading fiction yes it does

Veeky Forums by itself is kind of dull. /fitlit/ pretty much turned into meta Veeky Forums meme humor with literature references.

And it was great.

Jej

>trying to deny the power of the natural moral law
You can neglect, avoid, resist and deny all you want. You're responsible for your own enlightenment. Not me

PS I dont go to Veeky Forums cuckboi. Veeky Forums is for gaytards.