Lifting since around 3 years

>lifting since around 3 years
>made great gains within the first 2 years
>people told me I look extremely muscular and always complimented me
>last year I slacked off, although I thought that I was still in pretty good shape
>a few weeks ago I started to train more serious again
>acted as if I looked like Schwarzenegger himself because feeling good + confidence
>recenlty I heard people making fun of me for not being as big as I thinkt that I am
I want to prove these dyels wrong and then bully them for making fun about me behind my back, but I think I need to change my workout plan.

I am currently doing lower/upper body split (3 times per week) with 3x8 reps per exercise. I made best experiences before with 5x5 reps for the exercises (regardless of the splits and sessions per week), probably because of the volume. Downside was that every session was always extremely long.
I'd thought about doing 5x5 again, but I am not sure how split and how to keep to workout short (at most around 1h30min), while also making the most possible gains at the same time.
Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gainit/comments/5qhuwb/progress_25m_63_164lbs204lbs_1_year_progress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one?

Bump

4×8

post body

Seriously? Why that?

I don't feel confident enough to post after I being called not big by fucking dyels.

its anonimoos you fuck who cares what we think, post it anyway you might be suprised.

Frequncy = mass. Espescially for natural lifters. Try programs that trains more than 3 times a week like pplppl or upper/lower/upper/lower/upper/lower or candito 6 week program. Also you can split the excersises more evenly with more frequency so that you don't have to train 1h30min every workout. 1hour should be enough

I don't have time to train 6x week. At very most 4.

I am afraid that someone might still recognize me. Although I am tempted to post it.

Most of us are fat neets user, we just fantasise about lifting, post it anyway.

ugh, ok fine heres my body.

please be bait

Bro, oh no
oh no

Stop acting big. It's seriously autistic, unless you're actually a very big dude.

what

It's bait

you think he'd type all that out if it was bait?

I think he's just a delusional DYEL

reddit.com/r/gainit/comments/5qhuwb/progress_25m_63_164lbs204lbs_1_year_progress/

Op again. I thinking about posting pics, but I am still not sure.

And this fucker is not me. I have a much better body, that I know for sure.

Still doesn't have anyone suggestions how I should train? I have only read one serious so far.

Get on 5/3/1 once a week and do hypertrophy your other days
So chest(5), legs (h), back/shoulders(5), x, chest(h), legs(5), b/s(h), x
Or something similar
that's what I did for my bulk, made it so my 5/3/1 days weren't next to each other, hit everything twice a week

Thank you guys. Will look into it.
And whoever posted the pic of that skinny fucker and pretended it was me should fucking die along with those who were too stupid to do an image search and believed that that was actually me.

Post stats at the very least

>He thinks has anything on Arnold
This has to be bait.

B8?

wtf? why would you do upper/lower 3 times a week? do ULrULrr you monkey