Anyone else think fitness is class biased and we shouldn't berate DYELs or fat people because they have no means to...

Anyone else think fitness is class biased and we shouldn't berate DYELs or fat people because they have no means to physically improve (e.g. only fast-food places around, living far from any gym)

95% of minorities don't face any substantive adversity in north american life.

Go on craigslist and barter a home gym for $100 if you can't train yourself to learn a more useful skill than flipping burgers.

Sure, if you literally live in a place that doesn't have grocers, I'll give you a pass.

No

i live in atlanta where the literally interstate collapsed. it adds 25-30 minutes to my drive to the gym. i still went.

No. Food is cheaper if you make it yourself and a home gym doesn't cost too much to get started. While there can be more challenges when being poor, there are always means to physically improve.

Fitness and going to the gym IS class based. upper-class people do not go to the gym, they already have their social bubble which involves women and career prospects. none of which they need the gym for.

Gym and fitness is working class culture

>calisthenics
>cardio outside
>calorie deficit
/thread

I'm literally homeless and I do bodyweight and eat well off of food stamps. No fucking excuse, for anyone.

I used to be fat and now im not. Its not because i moved to somewhere where health was easier. I stopped being a fat useless piece of shit and now i am a buff useless piece of shit. Everyone has obstacles and some have more than others but at the end of the day the only one who will keep you from or propell you to your goals is you

wanna know how i know you're not upper-class?

as a former obesefuck no everyone can eat less and do calisthenics

>he doesn't go to a gym exclusively filled with yuppies, lawyers, bankers, venture cap/private equity guys

I go to a roider gym in the UK filled almost exclusively with working class men.

False upperclass people tend to spend more time at the gym an average of 5 hours a week working out.

I started benching the bar when I was a teenager and had a shit diet.

After injury from working out and doing it off and on for years. I'm now I'm 28 and hit the 1/2/3/4 goal post about three months ago and have my diet completely fixed. I am at the best place I have ever been in my life because of the discipline weight lifting demands.

What's more important to realize is the mainstream society is not healthy. And that the further you can distance yourself from it's demands. The easier it is to focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It sucks, you lose a lot of friends along the way, but it will always be survival of the fittest, there is no such thing as fair.

That pic triggers me and I'm not even alt-right.

No one even mentioned minorities you race baiting /pol/tard

Most poor people get themselves into debt by buying shit they don't need

Anyone can live at least decently in the west if they don't squeeze out kids

I work part time at a grocery store and I have everything I need to be happy and lift as well

The OP pic is all about race you fucking idiot

I got a set of free weights for free when my neighbor was moving away. he told me i could keep them if I moved them. I also cook more than i eat out simply because it's cheaper

Look at the OP picture you retard.

I was broke as fuck when I lost my job (have one again now) But in that time, I bought weights, and ate well too. Just don't spend money like a retard and find deals.
Too many people spend money they don't have on TVs, computers and shit on finance and then use credit cards like it's free money.
Most people are fat because they're lazy. Even if you don't have a single penny, you can still run, that shit is free. But they don't.

Not to mention you could just do body weight and running, instead of gym weights

>we shouldn't berate DYELs or fat people because they have no means to physically improve (e.g. only fast-food places around, living far from any gym)

buying ingredients and making your own food is a lot cheaper AND healthier than eating out at fast food places. fuck, even fucking convicts manage to get swole, and they do it on a diet of garbage prison food and shitty jail gym equipment.

>95% of minorities don't face any substantive adversity in north american life.

Thank you white man for speaking for all of us.

>upper-class people do not go to the gym,
are you stupid?

Then leave
But you won't, because

>they already have their social bubble which involves women and career prospects. none of which they need the gym for.

You go to the gym for those things?

Are you some kinda Darren Rovell brandroid?

>You should leave your home because you're treated badly there

>Leave America
>To go live in America

Ok. Clearly because you are white and fall in the 99% who have a micro penis, it has also affected your thinking capabilities as well.

Everyone who I have ever seen at a gym is military or middle class+. I'd largely say it is far more dependent on the location than class. With the uber rich probably utilizing work/personal/jogging more.

We've created a society where obesity, heart disease, and diabetes are the norm. It makes no sense to blame every person individually for lack of personal dedication when clearly there's a systemic issue.

I don't blame or hate fat people. I blame our society as a whole for harming them.

Troll thread.

I'm upper middle class and a culture of fucking cut-throat excellence is prevalent.

I know of two people in my extended family who don't exercise.

Society is made by the same people

Poo in loo here, most problems blacks face are self created

I could easily make it as a black man or any other race

I believe a large reason why we have so much obesity is because of corporations pushing shitty foods on people through advertising, lobbying, and deceptive practices. I put a lot of the blame on corporations, not regular people.

When's the last time you saw an advertisement for broccoli or beans?

>most problems blacks face are self-created

THANK YOU

>muh dick
Also he said leave to Europe learn to read.

WE WUZ OPPRESSION

Not because they claim to have no means, but to not belittle the more ignorant. Nobody makes an error of judgement on purpose.

>I'm not black so I'm qualified to talk about how black people are all wrong

black guy here, he's right

literally any "rayciss prablem" can be avoided by not acting like a nigger

Thank you very much. You're doing a very good job.

wow imagine being this insecure about ur penis lmao. its just jokes my guy.

>tfw you're a strong black womyn trying to get edumacated but they installed a spike pit in front of the doors to the library

>Tfw when Veeky Forums is too dumb to distinguish between old money and new money

Yes, that's exactly what my family did, in an actual corrupt criminal shithole

>tfw you're a black woman trying to get educated but you are not able to afford college and have to get a part time job to help take of your family, which doesn't allow you proper time to study thus eventually forcing you to drop out to help take care of your brothers who have a father that ran away and a methhead mom

You just described the situation of many poor families. This doesn't excuse blacks underachieving compared to other races/minorities.

>struggle through your path to reach your goal
>everything you do is harder
but
>winning feels 4x more rewarding
It's like this comic was made by someone who was never poor

They're adults user. They have no one to blame but themselves. How come some people here are in shape, but others with the same level of income and education aren't? It comes down to personal responsibility and will power. We all see the same ads.

Anyone can do calisthenics and eat better. There is literally no excuse.

Also gr8 b8

why would you live far away from a super market? I live a block away from two of them and its still a pain to drag my ass to one

jesus christ. what is happening to you people for you to have such an outlook on life? everything is about oppression, what other people are doing to beat you down, and the burden is taken away from the individual. fat people have the finances to afford enough food to eat at a surplus, surely they have enough to eat at a deficit, you cannot argue this with anything. if they only have access to "what is cheap" e.g. fast food, they can eat less. running and plyometrics is free. hiking is free. DYEL's can become athletic by the same token, and yes, becoming big requires enough capital to afford a caloric surplus and also access to progressive weights, this can be mitigated with a job. if you do not have the funds or potential for gainful employment, you are either underage or under dedicated, or can afford to lower your spending on frivolities. class biased.. is this a new buzz word combo that your humanties professor taught you? fuck.

It is class biased by not on a litteral physical/financial level

The bias is intellectual, people locked in their ignorance of
1) how their case really is
2) how to really change (not some TV scam)

It's the same as for money management. A lot of the poorest are the ones which do the worst mistakes in managing what little they have, which in turns keeps them poor.

The hardest wall to brake is the intellectual one. Once that is done, the rest is "easy", in the sense that it's simply a matter of grit.

lifting red pills you it shows you the power of hard word and the benefits of delayed gratification. IE not grabbing a donut on the way home since it would kill your gains

again with this blame. this is pathetic. are we so far gone that a bad idea advertised often enough is simply taken as fact and the companies are to blame? people need to be accountable for themselves. don't blame the companies for selling what people choose to buy, they want money and they're trying to get it.

which is even worse since there isn't any institutional assistance

"Oh youre white? Tough shit with scholarships!"

lifting has truly red pilled me on life. hard work pays off, period. it's also enjoyable. like when you come home from a day at work, the few hours you enjoy to yourself afterwards are in ways more rewarding than a whole day off. not that the days off are not desired, but you get the point.

>implying "muh dick" has anything to do with penis size

God shut the fuck up you motherfucking bitch

Source on the image?

hijabi radicals

> calisthenics
> free apps like MFP
> running around your block
> jumping in the same place fuck man whatever.
> eating the salad options from fast food places
> implying you can't have a diet of fast food and multivitamins/fiber pills

Many great, or at least decent looking people do bodyweight, swim, run, etc. Make your own food, boom, cheaper. There are no excuses to being out of shape unless you can't afford to eat at all. You can look acceptable by 99% of people with daily calaesthetics and running 3x a week.

Look at most pro/semi-pro swimmers. They swim. That's it. Nobody is going to claim Michael Phelps looks like shit.

>that's it

heh

no

That's not what "American Psycho" told me

>e.g. only fast-food places around

Food deserts have been proved to be less common than that which the public perceives. Fattys gonna fat.

How is any of that even remotely society's (or white men's) fault? Is there state sponsored propaganda that compels black mothers to take meth and keep pumping out kids?

as is his right, as a white man...

>People rather complain amd bitch instead of realising everybody has different starting points/obstacles and working hard at shit anyways

This is why America wasnt great and still isnt for the past 50 years

shut up you retarded nigger loving faggot

so your a neet?

>Everything bad that happens to you is because of someone else

What is it with people and their excuses these days?

You have to go back. And fix shit.

That's just plain false, OP.

I'm on the dole at the moment and it's cheapest for me to eat sardines, baked beans and oats.

If I eat four meals a day and a snack that could be a bowl of oats for breakfast, sardines and half a tin of baked beans for elevensies, lunch and dinner and a half a can of baked beans as a snack I'm looking at spending a grand total of $4 per day. That adds up to a whopping $28 per week, or, ~10% of my government stipend.

As far as nutrition goes? Well, the example I've just given is 158 grams of protein and ~1500 kcal. Not ideal, but certainly suitable for most diets.

Bodyweight exercises are free, there are other options as well. Collect firewood and sell it. It's not much money for the labour, but you're making money from a work out that others pay for.

>the literally interstate
does it LITERALLY go between states? wow.
Most interstates are only figurative interstates.

There are 2 groups of people have the ability to get steroids the easiest:

1. Hollywood actors
2. People in the ghetto who are much more open to drug use

Are you retarded?

>part time job
>not being able to study

Wew lad. Almost got me.

I am a minority though, so I can speak about minority issues

Except for the crocodile, those obstacles wouldn't delay her too much on such a small distance.

Then don't have kids you can't afford

Shut the fuck up you inner city nigger. Don't you have a 7-11 to rob and then get shot because you wouldn't pull your pants up and out Glawk Fohty fell out?

you're actually right. upper-class people don't go to the gym, they go cycling and do stupid 'mud runs'

>Tfw you're too stupid to realize that if you can't afford college you should focus on making a good resume and there are tons of jobs that will do tuition reimbursement, like the entire fucking military for example. And even if you don't go to College you can meet a nice guy with the same priorities as you and you can have kids and send them to college with your stable job instead of being a methhead single mother like your mom, breaking the cycle and allowing your kids to prosper when you couldn't.
But you can still go to Tynasium's house and get knocked up if you want.

what leads to obesity?
>lack of education
>lack of resources
>eating more than you burn off
being poor gets you fat sometimes
caring gets you to however you want to be

this is why you never get dubs

does anyone have that picture of that huge as fuck asian looking guy out in the middle of bum fuck nowhere?

>95% of minorities don't face any substantive adversity in north american life.
It depends on your definition of minority. Asians are frequently discriminated against in the college admissions process so that black and Hispanic students with lower test scores and GPAs can be admitted in the name of diversity. Due to retarded regressive liberal reasoning, the more successful your ethnic group is, the less likely they are to be seen as a minority.

Checked

>tfw you're a poor black woman and white families don't have to go through the same sort of problems and thus will try and berate you still saying that you should just pull up your bootstraps ignoring the fact that statistically that's why black people underpreform in college and education through primary schooling; the fact your parents don't care, your upbringing. Which statistically black people and hispanics have a larger proportion of their population stuck in the poverty culture that plagues the lower class neighborhoods. Yet meanwhile people ignore the fact there was actual policies from pre 1970's that left black people with a higher portion poor and in poverty and that the current class mobility doesn't allow drastic changes to get equality in just 40 years.

>white families will berate you
yeah no, that doesn't happen, because if they did it would make the news.
I'm a white immigrant, and let me tell you when I looked for scholarships in the scholarship booklet at my high school, there was barely any whites could apply to. Most of them were for everyone non-white. I looked up scholarships for my kind, and I found ONE. But the requirement was that you must be a member of the Polish association/club or whatever (because just being Polish wasn't enough), but you have to pay to be a member. The only ones for whites were for the top 10 students or whatever, and I was just an average student.
So I'm saying, non-whites get way more handouts and help than whites. They even get standards lowered to get into colleges easier. While that's not fair to anyone, I know I'd take those opportunities if I was black.
And really, how hard is it to stay indoors and study while your poverty stricken classmates are outside dealing drugs and getting into criminal behavior? How hard is it to be the shy nigga in class and end up with better school performance? I wasn't brought here as a kid to listen to non-whites blaming me for their own failures.

>yeah no, that doesn't happen, because if they did it would make the news.
t. someone who is not Black or Hispanic, I am

>While that's not fair to anyone
you know what else is not fair?

the fact black people have a higher percentage of their population education and in poverty because of policies put into effects pre-civil rights, and that normal social mobility would not allow underrepresented demographics to catch up, thats why the policies are in place. Because it IS fair to allow every race to have an equal chance to go to college and succeed

>And really, how hard is it to stay indoors and study while your poverty stricken classmates are outside dealing drugs and getting into criminal behavior?
A. the behavior is inside of the homes
B. Humans are social creatures
C. You are retarded for not understanding societal pressures and statistical trends
> I wasn't brought here as a kid to listen to non-whites blaming me for their own failures.
Yet you whine about being the average student not having free college welfare
why didn't try to be the top 10 students? why didn't you stay inside and study all the time? Is it because children need a strong parent figure to instill that into children and children are not mature enough to care about their future in such a way by themselves?

One of the smartest guys I know is a Hispanic dude taking college classes at grade 5 for fun, he's in prison right now for dealing drugs and hanging out with the wrong people. If he grew up in a middle class neighborhood I guarantee this wouldn't have had happened

Furthermore there is a huge amount of student aid available for anyone families who makes low income regardless of race, you just were lazy and didn't apply to the need based scholarships or did you federal aid too late.

let me just fix that insulting image

Nah with the people you see at the gym all the time you have to ask yourself what the fuck do they do

this is too true man, Im laughan