Why should i even bother lifting?

Why should i even bother lifting?

personal enjoyment

The bigger you are the more you intimidate the men around you, women notice this. It's impossible to intimidate and dominate other men financially and socially as well, so being fit isn't the only way to get gf but it's one of them.

because youre poor and this lets you be competitive with rich scrawny faggots like in your pic

If you're short you gotta have some Kanye tier confidence or be strong to apply dominance senpai.

wtf, does (senpai) turn into senpai?
Guess I'm too much of a newfag still, after almost a year here.

(((senpai)))

Hobby

Fuck

Great observation skills famalanfamlan.

to maintain healthy sexual image

She fucks him occasionally and uses his money. She'll fuck the swole, confident, educated, funny man on the daily when she sneaks away from his boring, pushy, pampered ass.

>t. Not even good looking, not even swole guy who fucked rich trophy wives more than once

Thanks famfam

>impossible to intimidate and dominate other men financially and socially as well

Lmao it's definitely possible to dominate financially set men. The ones with the social status will not give a fuck about you if you are "lower" than they are, however, most fit brahs are already higher than your average dyel with money.

>newfag
>I've already been here almost a year
Fucking hell this entire site is dying. I might even break free at this rate.

just dont say it you nigger

Post a pic of a wife you've fucked

I need hope

I'm white but it's better to say that than senpai you yellow man.

fampai. best of both worlds, breh

It's been years and I don't want to compromise their already shitty marriage by claiming I fucked and posting a public FB pic of them.

I have a girlfriend I don't fuck around on now.

Imagine pretty stereotypical blonde bimbo in one case (she's actually pretty smart, but her appearance doesn't... uhhh... indicate that at all), cute redhead with manmade tits.

There's a lot of bullshit advice on the internet, but that Zeus guy on youtube does pretty okay ones if you're clueless on actually picking up women without being a fucking creep about it.

Lift. Study. Socialize. You will make it.

You need to compensate for not having a personality.

The fact that this guy get's a 5/10 woman bothers you is an example of that.

she's easily a 9, virgin.

Lifting for pussy is the highest form of pedestalizing it

You probably shouldn't.

The fact you ask such a question is indicative of the state of your being. And this does not seem to be a state conducive to:
a) reasonable gains being achieved via your effort
&
b) any gains or progress being worthwhile or utilised once they're made

Sort your shit out.
Until you are willing to dedicate your life to yourself and the betterment of thine self, just don't bother.
You're better off huffing industrial solvents and attending trump rallies.

>her physique
>her face
>her attire
>the company she keeps

Oh look 4 significant negatives that easily pull her from your imagined 9 down to a 5.

You got low standards. Maybe you should leave your hometown once in a while. Or even the county.

It's true she doesn't look like there was a fire during her birth.
And she isn't a whale.
And 3 out of 4 limbs is a great start.

Are you fucking serious? She has a cute face and a nice looking body. I wouldn't really go as far as to call her a 9 but she's definitely somewhere around 7-8, maybe a 9 for some.

>tfw no high-cheekboned, Venus-dimpled, Italian-speaking, steroid abusing, no-gag-reflex gf

>her physique
looks great from what we can see
>her face
looks very pretty
>her attire
stylish
>the company she keeps
looks fine

I've been all around, think you're just gay, bro

>Almost a year
>One.
>Whole
>Year.

Oh you summer child. Flee while you can.

I cannot think of one person for whom lifting would not benefit.
If you are ugly, may as well be ugly and ripped.

I don't really understand

a nice young brown fella with family in the uae has enough money to attract a cute girl

buddy, there's millions of cute girls out there. I'm not sure what the big deal is. Maybe u could even pursuade that one to lick on ur dong if u lifted, but why would u need 2

>comes to fitness board
>doesn't see the value of fitness
why are you here again? Validation? Motivation?

> 5 years in
You don't get to leave user

fuck off to reddit fucking nigger

Why would you even bother comparing yourself to others?

Does lifter-you look better than DYEL-you?
Yes--->lift
No--->Don't lift

The rest is irrelevant

So you can overpower and then rape both of them desu

It feels good knowing im both big and make a shit ton of money to piss of fitfags who spout quotes of being better and being a man while they wake up and make minimum wage.

Fitbros that are truely fit keep going.

>Lifting for women

Get out.

>her face
>her physique
>her attire
you realize she's got a great face, physique, and is well dressed, right?

I really hope this is bait.

Physical training is used to help maximize one's combat effectiveness. An operator must be able to move quickly over long distances while carrying several dozen pounds of equipment.

Women are memes kiddo.

People that grow up with money won't give a fuck
because they will just refer to your ass as the help, or some other cute way to be passive aggressive since you aren't in their social circle.

New money though? They might not make it.

Duders a virgin. I can tell by seeing a lot of virgins in my time, and some of the pixels.

This is true. Nobody will try to fuck with you and you are instantly respected by other guys.