Inspiration Thread

give me your inspiration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only sadness and or anger can keep an user going. Happiness is the enemy. It weakens you. Puts doubts in your mind. Suddenly you have something to lose.

Lifting got me home from Afghanistan and out of bed everyday for the last 4 years.

i am awesome, and you are not

be like me

Japanese guy is cheering for you, why aren't you doing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

>Fighting for Zionist Jews

When I am doing my workout and I feel like dropping the weight, I like to imagine Arnold is right there next to me telling me to go one more.

For doggo, all day, erryday

>Happiness is the enemy. It weakens you.

I do agree with this in a way, but...

>Puts doubts in your mind. Suddenly you have something to lose.

...not for this reason. I got fat over a couple years of being depressed and not giving a shit after my brother died. Was 5'9" 200lbs. Rock bottom was getting dumped by my gf of 3 years for some fit fag, and after a few weeks of wallowing in my depression and sadness I said fuck this noise and started on a path to get fit, and in about 8 months of eating healthy as fuck and lifting I had dropped 40lbs and gained a decent amount of muscle definition. I felt better about my body than I ever have in my entire life. It was fucking incredible. So I started to get less strict with myself...skipping workouts, eating more and more junk, until before I knew it I had gained back 20 lbs (over like 4 months). Now I'm starting again down the right path, but it's so much harder to get back on the horse after you've gotten off than it is to just stay on it. It sucks.

Moral of the story: don't get complacent. Being happy with yourself and your body is wonderful, but being CONTENT with it is bad fucking news. Never be content. Always continue to improve.

This is why I lift.

My inspiration is that every few weeks I can see more muscle definition and bones from losing fat than I have in years. The metamorphosis is incredible.

Keep at it, consistency pays off

>lo res promo shot of a meme streetwear brand that was hot for a month in 2014

what the fuck are you doing senpai?

Just today I was able to add about 10 degrees to my back lean during rowing. Clearly, I wasn't able to go for as long, but I know that 10 degrees will really help with my core. I couldn't go back that far a month ago.

I think about my prom date who said she was too tired to dance with me but danced with some other guy, then left me in the middle of the night, then posted a snapchat the next day of her dancing with her boyfriend she didn't tell me about.

There's no better motivation.

i wanna be Dylan, desu

She made it bros

>calls jews parasites
>>>has a wife

Holy shit that Dylan guy

So if I beat up people their GF's will fap to me?

NEVER
TRUST
FEMALES

Someone should make comics with Dylan, Chad, and Tyrone.

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

- Socrates

>pussy