Besides surgery, how do I get rid of Gyno

Besides surgery, how do I get rid of Gyno.

I know people say surgery is the only way, but I don't have the money, so is there a way to eliminate Gyno without surgery?

A sterilized kitchen knife, a turkey baster, and some hydrogen peroxide.

Constructive.

Cut down on bodyfat %
If that doesn't work then get a hold of some letrozole and take 2.5mg a day every day for a couple of weeks (and a week after the gyno finally disappears). You should also get a hold of some suicidal aromatase inhibitors to take for a week or so after you stop the letrozole.
Fair warning though, letrozole crashes your estrogen levels, so you'll feel like shit while you're taking it although it should deal with your bitch tits.

Take Raloxifene, 120mg a day for the first month then 60mg a day for 5 more months

If its not gone, its never going to go without surgery. Also its unlikely that it will do anything if your 20+, and it will cost you about (in my country anyway) £250 that you could of been putting in the gyno surgery pot

Take some roids

Where does it cost that much? I'm from the UK as well. Where did you find that?

I'm about 25% bf at 190, is it normal that my chest pokes out a bit and has a little fat around the nipples? It's almost like grade 1

I make it at about £150 for 6 months of ralista
or about £400 for evista

same for me, but i think im at 20%

same, idk if i have gyno or not

HIIT
gyno is just fat

Well considering you don't even have gyno I wouldn't worry about it.

Diet down to

this
gyno is far less common than people think. the chances of actually having gyno are similar to the chance of having a >8" dick

Before you do something irreversible, scarring and absolutely stupid how about you work your chest out for 2 years and cut and see what it looks like.

No, de-constructive followed by re-constructive. Do try to keep up.

Creatine. Increase DHT. DHT reduces breasts.

If you have visible abs and tits, then its gyno
99% you just have too much fat and too little muscle for what you eat
lift, and HIIT that shit up

become a trap

>tfw gyno diagnosed by an endocrinologist but still 6.5" dick

Maybe tamoxifen or this can reduce some of the fatty tissue. I don't think it's gonna shrink the gland though. Surgery is indeed the only way to get rid of it. Reducing bodyfat will help to a certain extent, but don't expect your gyno to disappear.

surprised this response took this long

You'll usually know if something's up or not way before 12%, though. Already at like 25%, I could see that my tits were proportinate to the rest of my body. I suppose it might vary from person to person, though.

literally not true, about 15% of males have some form of gyno

Stop consuming estrogen dude

95% of Veeky Forums have gyno and an 8" dick.

Makes you think

100% of fat males will have more or less permanent gyno. By being fat you basically undergo a manual sex-change from all the estrogen release your fat will trigger

if you gave a thing person the same amount of estrogen he would also develop tits

by getting to very low bf% you can get rid of some of it, but most likely not all of it.

just don't get fat, for fucks sake

got grade 1 but not as bad as that pic, noticeable if the shirt is really tight to the chest and white/grey, feels bad man.

how long would it take to recover from this surgery? I dont even need Lipo since it's just a lump there, my chest is shredded

Do I have gyno

They say it goes away naturally, but mine never did. So I just had surgery to get rid of it. So glad that I did too.

no you turbo autist.

Get some arimidex - will reduce your boobs and increase your ga1nz

no that's called muscle its too evenly distributed for gyno. Your nipples just kind of lie flat against the curve of your pecs if it was gyno they would be protruding