/dnp/

Who here is putting poison in their bodies right now?

First day taking it, starting with 300mg. 150mg at 12pm with food and 150mg at 6pm with food. So far I don't feel much if anything. I got it from the fertilizer warehouse

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thinking about it, monitoring these threads phamalam

What grey market sites do you use?

Just done my dnp cut for cosplying.

Just waiting the 6 days for my glycogen levels to explode with my high as fyck dosage of winstrol and superdrol

Any reputable UK sources?

Going to start 250mg tonight. I'm already dropping fat like crazy due to squatting heavy twice a day and rack pulling above-knee 1000+ EoD for reps with anadrol and Dianabol pwo with test-base while having no appetite.

>eating literal weed killer and rat poison for ab gainz
y'all gonn make it ;_;

Just out of curiousity, why would you use this shit over clen?

You have a legitimate 5% chance of irreversible liver failure everytime you take over 100mg

Gonna need some sauce

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

>buying dnp off the internet because someone on Veeky Forums said you'd lose weight quick.

Sure, I mean if you've been lifting for 5+ years and are on gear and you know what you're doing, then maybe dnp could work. But these general threads are filled with fat fucktards who don't know any better, and put the weight straight back on.

I guess it removes morons from the gene pool.

OP here. It's 9:30pm and I'm starting to feel the warmth I believe. This is good because I was starting to think it was bunk

Just don't overdose. 250mg is enough for most people. Just do a two week cycle and be done for good. Reasearch supplements and proper dosage. Also, keto.

The only thing that is scary about this report is the indicator that it may cause reproductive harm.

Everything else can be mitigated to an extent, or like liver damage is no different from 4 to 6 drinks a day for life.

Going to have to study this more.

>the lowest reported lethal dose is 4.3mg/kg

fucking hell, stay under 250mg kids.

holding onto it until I need it
which might be never

playing with their lives just to shed few pounds but isnt that Darwinism

Does anyone know whether crystalline or powder within the caps can expire or stop working efficiently due to environmental conditions? For example, what if you left them in your car for a few hours on a hot day. Would they still be any good?

if they were in direct sunlight you might lose a little, its a pretty simple molecule though

>clenbuterol
>increased HR
>hypertension
>potential for palpitations
>tremors
Hmmm yeah I wonder why anyone would rather use something empirically more effective and safer than clenbuterol(when used APPROPRIATELY). It sure beats the shit out of me, user. You've really got me questioning things now

Nah, no sunlight. They were completely covered.
Anyone else get sore for much longer during cycles of DNP? My triceps were sore for an entire week almost. Never happens

Clenbuterol is an asthma drug, dnp is for plant soil. You really think dnp is safer? It's in paint thinner, and poisons.

>same asshurt guy posting in every dnp thread

It's not a poison in the traditional sense
It's used as insecticide, but how it works is insects don't have a way to handle the energy being converted to heat such as humans so they kinda just rip
Also clen is rarely used due to the awful short and potential long term side effects

God, this shit is actually retarded. Please throw it away.