Should I incorporate nuts into my diet? More specifically cashew nuts...

Should I incorporate nuts into my diet? More specifically cashew nuts? I've been making a change to include more vegetables into my meals(like boiled broccoli and green beans), and eat a slightly smaller plate than what I was used too(I ate quite a lot). Since my parents don't buy fruit as much(except for maybe the occasional bananna) I was thinking if I can use cashews as an alternative. I'm also trying to lose fat with this diet and running for 30 minutes every day.

I'm 17 and weigh about 209 last time I checked(a month ago). Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

The cashews are raw and unsalted, btw.

Deez nutz

No, they are calorie dense.
Read the sticky and count calories underage faggot.

>raw and unsalted cashews

Lift weights fag. You'll look better faster if you are on a lifting program that hits all the major muscle groups while doing your cardio. Don't even worry about dieting until you have a physique worth cutting down to.

raw and unsalted cashews are tasty af, but i only eat them when i'm bulking because they're dense as fuck, as are all nuts

So I should just forget about dieting and just lift? I was thinking of more just getting rid of fat, but if lifting is a better choice might as well do it.

raw and unsalted cashews are absolutely fucking disgusting nuts, only birds and faggots eat them

try toasted

>lifting or losing fat
I don't think you really got the concept.

It is the best route. And you will still lose fat because you are exerting quite a bit of energy to lift has hard as you can and do cardio. I mean don't eat like a retard but dont stress it either. You're 17 years old brah this is your time to be super fucking active and put on as much gainz as possible. You are currently cruising on a pubescent test boost you will never have again.

If OP doesn't get an underage b& then I give up on mods.

desu I'm a noob at this crap. Just came here to ask for some advice. I also just have a treadmill to work with, and a few dumbbells.

You're such a twat it's a blue board and we can actually give him useful advice at a critical moment in his life.
Don't listen to these fags. Your body is like clay in a sculptors hands right now. You need to lift/play sport(pick one any one) ride bikes/run it's the golden age to start really getting heavy into fitness don't let it pass you by. Youre gonna make brah.

Use your hs weight room.

Stick em in a stirfry. GOAT.

Highish in copper btw. At least mine are I guess it'd depend on growing conditions.

How old are you?

Thanks, user. I appreciate it. Over the years I started to get annoyed at my apperence and decided to make change to my lifestyle. I was aiming to just get thin and lose fat by dieting and running, but apparently that's not how it works.

I'll try lifting than and go on from there.

Old enough to have regrets...

So like 2?

What if your brother was 17 years old but a college freshman?

What sport could they try? Boxing, swimming, track and field, rowing? He is 6'1'' and has broad shoulders

Rowing will give you a sick physique. If you got the guts to box up with kids who've been training a while already it's a great one too. Really finding the one you are personally passionate about is most important. It's much easier to stay dedicated that way.

Is it possible to still get into rowing at that age? Because My brother is friends with the rowers at his school and they've been practicing since their New England boarding school days. Also, rowers are fucking ginormous, especially the heavyweights. The smallest from hevyweights is like 6'3'' and the rest are easy over 6'5''.

I'm from the west coast. It's not competitive like that at all here. Over 6' seems plenty big to me. You may have to do it club or intramural but I would imagine there's a way if you've really got your heart set on it.

>not buying your own food
>being underageb&

This should be the only thing you should do regarding nuts OP