Day 1 of no soda

>Day 1 of no soda
>no energy
>headaches

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soda is basically paint thinner,
stay away from it user

Drink water

just take pre-workout or those 0 cal monsters
>inb4 this turns into a sips thread

>drink no flavored liquid

Good luck.

Caffeine/Sugar withdrawal, happens when I stop drinking coffee. It will go away after a few days.

>just woke up
>mouth dry af
>drink water
>like throwing sand in the desert

Water is terrible as a refreshment, especially in the morning I really need some soda.

holy shit you fatty what the fuck

Get club soda.

>Water is terrible as a refreshment
LITERALLY END YOUR LIFE IT'S BY DEFINITION THE BEST REFRESHMENT REEEEEEEE

>still posts reddit frog

>America: the thread

Fuck guys, been trying to quit the coffeejew. serious headaches and no energy when I try. holdme

Fat nigger

>Two of my coworkers outright claimed they don't drink water
>Their excuse was that "fishes grow in it"
>Ask them if they eat mushrooms
>"Yes"
>Ask them how that's any different
>"Well I don't think of mushrooms that way."

Mountain dew and coffee, it's all they fucking consume and yet they give people health advice non stop

Coffee really brings out my autism, i need help.

Why are you trying to quit? Black coffee is fine

That's withdrawal. Congratulations, your an addict.

Switch to sparkling water. The shit with aspartame. Tastes just like fucking soda with none of the drawbacks. I personally recommend lime or cherry flavors.
>B-BUT ASPARTAME CAUSES CANCER user
The FDA debunked that study due to inaccurately kept results. There is literally nothing wrong with aspartame.

If you miss the caffeine, they have fucking caffeine pills you dip shit. You don't need to drink soda to get your drug addiction.

...I can't believe people actually live like this. Get your life together, man.

this

/thread

>racism

In all seriousness, i'm sensitive to it and have no self control. I always start with "just one cup, it fine user". One week later I'm a stim junkie staying up to 3 in the morning, shitposting for 5 hours straight, bowl movments as liquid as the river Thames.

Or just drink fucking water like a functional human being.

My nigga, sparkling water is where it's at. I only drink water,milk, and sparkling water.

Why would you not switch to carbonated water
Or water
?

Kinobody, is that you?

it is water mate

When the WHO found out that the daily recommened intake of sugar was 10% instead of 25%, sugar makers lobbied congress to threaten to remove American funding from the WHO should that study be revealed.

"the government is on our side!!!!!!!!"

Just don't eat any sugar other than the ones found in fruits and honey.

Nothing wrong with drinking both, user. And this shit can help bridge the gap for people quitting soda.
>I only drink water,milk, and sparkling water.
MY MAN.
Because unsweetened carbonated water tastes like fucking ass. Regular water is much less offensive. If you miss the sweet taste, drink shit with aspartame. If you can't be fucked, drink regular water.

It fucking is water.

What does this have to do with aspartame?

I only drink plain water, black coffee, and unsweetened tea. No fizzy or flavored drinks.

>I'm boring

You forgot your boyfriends jizz.

Water is objectively the best and most refreshing beverage. Learn to love it, OP.

Keep going, trying to quit myself. Also drink icecold water nigger.

>I'm fat

>I use sugary beverages in place of a personality
What the actual fuck

OP can you post all ur elphonts?

I've been drinking between 4 to 6 2 liter bottles of Diet-Pepsi for over 15 years.

a day?

If you aren't drinking high quality beans or leaves you are just a poser.

>Implying aspartame has calories
kek

I can't even begin to imagine how many thousands of dollars I've spent drinking this fucking shit. But nothing else quenches my thirst.

Anyone successful live caffeine free? Do you live a life of zen and serenity. Please respond.

>One study that found a health benefit when people ate less sugar and more vegetables was dismissed because that dietary change was not feasible.
Holy fucking kek

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

That's nice dear

Yes. Ironically I'm in near perfect health; 5'10", 175lbs and normal blood pressure for a 39 year old. I take lots of vitamins.

Im just trying to stop drinking soda so when I drink a Coca Cola I can get that amazing refreshing feeling again.

I've given up Diet-Pepsi a few times for a few weeks but it's soo fucking boring drinking water and I can't drink anything else because most beverages are loaded with sugar.

Put it this way, I was 262lbs in June of 2002 when I started drinking DP and lost 75 lbs within FIVE WEEKS. No bullshit.

I tend to drink a soda a day every few days. I'd like to eventually replace it with something else. I've honestly been considering looking into craft sodas or something. Idk, I'm a hipster fag at heart, I guess.

You probably drink pleb coke, at least go for Mexican Coke in a glass bottle with real sugar.

>How do I stop drinking soda
It's incredibly easy to stop you seem to be weak-willed

>it's soo fucking boring drinking water

drinking for fun is what alcohol is for, fatty

Go cold turkey for like a week or two, which is really all you need. After that, water will be so good to you you'll never want to quit.

If you can't even manage to not drink soda for one week then theres nothing anyone can do for you

>Mexican Coke in a glass bottle with real sugar.
thats the coke that got me addicted

>Drinking alcohol
It's like you WANT sluts instead of good wholesome girls.

Depending on how much caffeine you drink it really isn't all that easy and that's coming from someone that's come off heroin, cocaine, benzos and alcohol.

Fucking loser

I'm 175lbs, shithead, and don't drink alcohol, not for moral reasons, but because it doesn't interest me.

>alcohol better than soda

Why did Jesus turn the water to wine?

I've done that for WEEKS but end up drinking DP again out of boredom.

>keeping myself hydrated isn't fun enough, I need pizazz when fulfilling the most basic requirement for life

Quitting caffeine is the hardest shit. I gave up so many things, nothing is as hard as the caffeinejew. That poison is EVERYWERE, and every normie drinks it like water.

>Stupid /b/ level elephant better than pepe

Drinking only water for weeks and it's done nothing for you? I don't believe you. If your body is only exposed to one thing, it literally has to adapt to it to survive. Its gonna get used to it even easier if it's water, which is the best thing for you.

to get some sluts

Noice

They sound like reliable folks.

This entire thread exists only for OP to try to force his shitty meme.

Sage and report.

lel

enjoy normie the frog

shhhh lets keep it between us

How many of those did you make you autist

>I'll drink the thing that dehydrates me, that'll be refreshing!

This is why I hate fat people

emi never deserved this

He deserved it all!

I remember being a fat fuck when I was younger. Pretty much all I did was stop drinking soda and I ended up losing most of my fat.

Still filled with sugar though, he should get bubbly water or w,e

GULPS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMM TASTY CORN SYRUP!

Shit meme desu

u mad?

Are you running these off the cuff?

>Are you running these off the cuff?

Sorry I dont understand your accent

I think you are a disgusting person. Drink tea or coffee if you want the caffeine you nasty fuck.

Accent?

It's English your Burke! Do you speak it?

>drinking sugar makes you interesting

>replace soda with soda

you'll be making social gains if your brain works this way

Maybe get a hobby? Fucking hell.

>believing le dehydrating liquid meme
Literally only alcohol does that, and even that's contested. I fucking wish soda was dehydrating, then maybe all the addicts who literally live on it would have died out by now.

user knows stuff
op is a disgusting fat piece of shit.

Worst meme since JUST

Didn't know idiocracy was a documentary

Carbonated water + sugar free kool aid