My last meal of the day is a cup of cottage cheese, a tablespoon of peanutbutter, and a glass of milk

My last meal of the day is a cup of cottage cheese, a tablespoon of peanutbutter, and a glass of milk.

How do I make this not so disgusting?
I have a lot of trouble finishing it all.

If its so nasty then don't fucking eat it, moron.

This isn't some magical food combination.

I'm just asking how I can make it go down easier.
I can stomach most of it.

this is the white ideal.

You're autistic as fuck op. Find healthy foods you actually like and move on with your life.

Are you doing IF? If not just space the food out if you don't like how it tastes together eating it all at the same time won't make a chemical reacton go off in your body making you big.

>a cup of cottage cheese
delicious. I fucking love that stuff, and it's pretty easy to eat since it's just mush really. what's ur problem here?
>a tablespoon of peanutbutter
I could eat a jar of that no problem. only thing stopping me is it's shitty calorie to protein ratio
again, what is your problem you little fag?
> a glass of milk
I use to casually drink 1/3 of a gallon of milk a day just because it's tasty.
what is wrong with your body/taste buds?

How is any of that food disgusting? The hardest part would be eating those quantities.

Alright wrong choice of words.
It's not disgusting but eating that much cottage cheese is brutal. I'm asking what I can add to it to make it easier to finish.

Stop eating cheese and milk please, very unhealthy read it up

Add a herbs and/or spices to the cottage cheese. Not a lot, just enough to get a bit of flavour through it.

The rest, just eat it.

But you sound like there are more serious problems at work, than your inability to eat some odd food combination.

Good luck!

It's 250 ml of milk a day and casein protein before bed breh.

Eat less cottage cheese then. What's the problem?

I meant it would be hard not to eat more, pussy

I could eat a jar of peanut butter in an hour. I had to stop buying it because I can't eat it in moderation. I'll just eat spoon after spoon.

Try canned baby oranges(like 5 pieces) and some flax/pumpkin seeds.

Also if you aren't eating the no salt added kind, you ain't got a right to complain.

How have you not just blended it together? That would be my first idea.

add some ground pepper to it. doesnt sound like much but makes it taste better.

Liquid diabetes and cancer

Why don't you cook an actual meal instead?

mother never lets me use the oven or stove unless she or pop pop supervises.

Making yogurt out of milk is 10x more delicious than milk itself (here in aus we have high protein milk $2.50/L and is 60g protein 30g carbs). You could buy strained greek yogurt but that is 7$ for 90g protein.

Just heat milk in a ceramic bowl in the microwave for 8 mins until almost boiled stirring occasionally, now wait 15 mins to cool until ~45 degrees C (think warm bath, not steaming but still somewhat warm to touch), then thoroughly mix in a few spoons of old yogurt w/ live cultures.

Now place the bowl in a larger casserole dish containing an inch or two of HOT water and cover everything with large towels for 6-8 hours (add more hot water if temp drops below warm). Refrigerate the solid yogurt for at least 2 hours before consuming. Toast some dessicated coconut flakes for on top but don't stir it. Enjoy.