/cut/ failures

If you are on a cut and have a "bad" day, is it the same thing as if you had just bulked for a day? Like, will you have built muscle instead of burned fat for that particular day, or are the calories just stored as fat?

My cut is going pretty well (3 months and 20lbs lost), but today I lost control and crushed a package of poptarts, ended up eating 4000 cals where I am cutting at 2000. Feels pretty shitty.

Pic related is impossible.

6 Vertex
9 Edges

Edges must be

Also:
poptarts don't have meaningful nutritional value for it to count as bulking.

Nah, 3,500 kcal is a lb of body fat, so with whatever calories you burn, you're at most gaining like half a lb. And some
of that goes to muscle anyway. Just get back on track and if you're gonna cheat try to cheat within your macros or at least within your calories.

Probably not

Sugar is a meaningful nutrient which gives you the calories needed for bulking

But poptarts are carbs and carbs are nutrients for your muscles and brain user

Seems more like a test on divergent thinking.

I already hit my protein macros for the day so it was legit 1500 cals worth of carbs.

Thanks, i'm usually pretty good with iifym (I work sweets into my diet a few times a week) but today was a whole new beast. I'll just jump back on the wagon.

Since /fat/ isn't up, I'll ask here. How much of a calorie deficit counts as starving yourself?

from left to right:
>chad
>brad
>andrew

starvation mode isn't real

You passed the Down syndrome test senpai

I said nothing about starvation mode. I'm asking what counts as legitimately starving yourself.

Color coded because I'm autistic

all 3 have electricty fire and water

nice one

The real test is whether or not you do the test, you all failed.

>tfw your name is Andrew
Is it really a beta name?

If you have to ask....

stfu arlo

1532 calories per 25 hours

>sugar is meaningful
Sugar replenishes your glycogen storage and "refuels" your body in a sense.
But going overboard won't give you any muscle gain, that'll only make you fat, morons.

>simple carbs and sugars have meaningful nutritional value
Ah yes, chocolate bulkan.

Is it lower if you're a woman?

The "and" is misguiding, it doesn't mean what someone will imply I meant by it.

No, retard, going overboard on calories will make you fat.

if you're a woman it's 1193.2543 calories per 26 hours, nothing more or less counts as starvation

a pt at my gym is called andrew, he's the definition of chad, 6'5, tan, shredded crazy jaw

>no water to the middle house
literally autism

So if it's less than that, it's probably not good? I'm eating about 700 calories a day and the number keeps dropping. I have zero energy to do anything, including eating.

you can't do that you absolute mongos

hahahahaha

Yeah, you can't connect each house to each icon because it's 2d

You are rapidly losing muscle and will eventually die if you go too far

>I have no energy for anything
Kind of a red flag faggot

It just means you aren't technically starving yourself

Found the retard.

Why are women so dumb and helpless in literally everything they do

>tips fedora

I solved it

Don't be lazy m8s. This is the equivalent of looking at the weights and not not lifting them because they seem heavy

are you retarded or are you baiting?

wait I forgot to supply water to the middle house. FUCK

t. never studied graph theory

Wow that was easy just build a well lmao

blue to mid?

Spoiler: an autist would not be able to go through the houses, although the rules do not say it is forbidden

Correct:

>curtsies skirt

The autism here is that digging a well would be much more difficult than using firewood to heat one of the houses, the far easier and more obvious solution.

Fucking kek

ezpzleminsqee z

retarded user here. I actually solved it this time.

>digging a well would be much more difficult than using firewood to heat one of the houses

Have you ever lived in a house?

Water to right

FUCK

>left house missing water

>right

is this a autism or down syndrom test?

>Ma, I'mma wash me up good, light them logs under the bath

Hope left house can live without water.

ez

A-am I autistic?

PEAK OIL IS GONNA KILL YOU ALL

No lines crossed so it counts

Out of curiosity are you left handed?

Yes

>compactify the plane
>one of the edges can wrap around
>???
>free real estate

Figured it out. Didn't cheat.

3rd house

Am i autistic if i succeeded?

this it the only acceptable answer, notice the gap between the roof and the actual house for fire to travel through.

i want to congratulate you for thinking outside the box but this makes me livid. you cannot pass through a power source in a 2 dimensional plane. there is no above, there is no below. it's two dimensional. nothing else can exist in the same space as it without altering what it is fundamentally, by admitting that the power source does not exist where the line intersects it. how does this affect it's functionality. this is different from the water doing so from the water source, as one should assume that the water source is full of water as the color blue represents, but all the colors and the lines are only representative of the paths in which these substances travel and not the total volume or source. so the first two houses are receiving 1/3 the power that the third house is.

i used grey to keep the visual consistent and surreal as it is only a metaphor and is not real. keep it away from color coded imagery that interferes with the actual purpose. when you imagine it as truly fire, water, or electricity, you logically infer that you cannot combine the substances as they are separate. they are all images on a test and the words implying their design do nothing more than that, they do not place restrictions on possibility.

this.

i can't deal with this shit it's giving me a headache. first off that's the one and only rule, do not cross lines. second off, there is no underground in a two dimensional plane with no evidence that the image is represented as a third dimensional allegory. no shadows, no anything. fuck.

Am I to smart?

>2 yellows into right

no you're just plain retarded
snort more creatine

>Using fancy words
>Failing at such a simple riddle

Congrats, user, you have been crowned king of fake-intellectuals, go polish your trendy nerd glasses and pretend you have a brain

The "Autism test" is actually whether or not you actually try to solve this, instead of answering to the thread.

Everyone who tried to solve it is autistic.

Holy shit user

It's also a K3,3 configuration which means it's not planar

(Taking graph theory right now)

Yes because the odds of me picking goat were 2/3 so I most likely picked goat the first time so TF with better odds of picking not goat the second time I should switch.

switch
>First choice : 33% chance
>Switch : 50% chance
>50% > 33%

>so stupid that he doesn't understand extremely basic nomenclature
>so lazy that he wouldn't spend a few seconds googling them
>would rather pretend to be superior on the internet and list himself as one of the most retarded posters in the history of Veeky Forums
>mfw I've never seen something so pathetic

>he thinks switching wins 50% of the time

Holy shit, lmao

Some of my favorites