Sip thread?

Sip thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZzJtgIsz3Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can any of you faggots confirm if this is true?????

Srs.

Also...got this in SC. It was pretty gross.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

ITT MONSTER ENERGY REPS EARNING THAT MIN WAGE BY POSTING A FORCED MEME REPEATREDLY

REPORTED

What is Sheetz?

Found pic related at a Circle K

ITT: NEWFAG WHO HAS NEVER READ THE RULES ANNOUNCING A REPORT

Purple sips best sips
>tfw work at wegmans and we only sell purple sips in break room vending machine

ITT: MARKETING SHILLS WHO THINK SHILLING CANCER CAUSING POSION DRINKS ISN'T BREAKING THE RULES

Do cigarettes really say that now?

Fucking liberals man, holy shit.

Anyone ever drink Sip-related?

I'm a very impressionable person

Yes, its fucking great, 6g sugar per serving. Im stuck on purple sips ATM. SIPBOYS REPORT

NEWFAG DOUBLES DOWN, STILL HASN'T READ THE RULES

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

bumping for

S I P S
I
P
S

I don't get this meme, do you drink this before you lift?

This meme has really helped me work out more. Sipping and then going to the gym is like shitposting in real life.

you gotta S I P it my guy

That's your cigarette packaging? I knew Canadians were a bunch of soft cunts but I'm still disappointed

I just restarted lifting today will this make me not a lanklet.

t. 6'2 150lbs

Its a marketer sage and report

The way of the S I P will guide you unto many gainz
t. 6'5 225lbs

My roommate is a big guy and he has the white can sometimes.

I will try this.
Though I am too beta to go to the gym when it is not 6am and people are actually there, so I don't know if I want to drink it a 5:30 in the morning.

you mix it with vodka for low carb gains

It was a preworkout. Now it's a meme too.

Newfag crossposters from /pol/ INSIST that it's not a meme but an elaborate conspiracy to shill an already popular product and Veeky Forums and absolutely nowhere else on the internet.

Also lurk more before you post.

"on Veeky Forums", not "and Veeky Forums"

Sorry. Have a rare sip.

So obvious its a marketer the poster even uses advertising language in some threads.

>the poster
>the
What did he mean by this

Sip generals, when they're not deleted, regularly hit the bump limit with 150+ unique posters.

It's marketing from Monster. They desperately try to maintain being an "edgy" company and down with the kids and to attempt viral marketing on Veeky Forums isn't a stretch.

It's the same poster using multiple devices to spam edited meme friendly pictures with Poison energy drink cans inserted, trying to force a meme.
Some retards fall for it...

They bump the thread every so often so as to keep it on at least page 2 and nothing less until the shilling session is over.

Report and hide thread.

Thats so fucking stupid.
They'd have a much larger, more effective reach elsewhere.

I get that it's free...but come on?
Is a company going to shit post on Veeky Forums or buy facebook banners?

Veeky Forums's ad advertisement claims 22 million visitors a day.

/fit's peak time is 1400 UTC with just under 40 threads being created that hour.

And, /fit is relatively slow when you compare it to /pol, /a, and /v.

Youd think /v would be prime real estate considering the higher traffic and
>gamer fuel

I honestly dont think any company in America wants their image to be associated with Veeky Forums.

Do you think monster wants to be labeled as the "hitler drink?"

>hurr they even use marketing language
If you're able to identify it, so are other people, therefore, they can use it. Do you think you're the only person who has this EXPANSIVE FUCKING ADVERTISING KNOWLEDGE WWWOOOWWW!!!

Stop being so fucking retarded.
Faggot.

You are a literal retard.

If they viral something on Veeky Forums its massive sales thats the logic.

And they chose NOT the most highly trafficked board?

Water tight.

Veeky Forums is a meme powerhouse, so to speak. Pretty much all of the popular memes you see everyone posting originated from Veeky Forums.
If they were successful in getting the meme to catch on here, it would catch on all across the internet and increase sales a great deal.

You're a shill, or just stupid. They market on Facebook too. You don't understand how marketing works.

Shill
Where else can they post this meme under the guise of it being related to the board? /sp/?

Anyone who post sips® memes below this post losses all there gains

>there

They are trying to viral it in the fitness community.

You'll never have gains if you drink this literal piss drink that causes a plethora of health problems

>actually buying this garbage when you can buy 100 caffeine tasblets for $5

Kill yourself.

S I P G I R L S

*sips fedora*

I literally work in digital marketing for a company that nets over a billion USD a year in ad revenue. Brands pay about 1 penny per view of highly visible ad space (roughly $10 CPM) -- and that's targeted views already, essentially advertising only to people who either have shown intent to buy, or who fall into that target market. You really think Monster employees are going to work night shifts to try and get three thousand free views? $30?

You can always tell who has had a real job and who hasn't because the NEETs have no concept of scale. To you, a couple thousand views might mean something, but for a company that pushes more than a billion drinks a year (did quick math on Monster's Total Revenue, from Google) that is literally worthless pennies.

Hey bro if you're going to quote mom science magazine you should at least cite to it

The other give away to shill marketers is when they go into full damage control.

>Veeky Forums is a meme powerhouse, so to speak. Pretty much all of the popular memes you see everyone posting originated from Veeky Forums.
If they were successful in getting the meme to catch on here, it would catch on all across the internet and increase sales a great deal.

>You're a shill, or just stupid. They market on Facebook too. You don't understand how marketing works.

Whether Monster is actually shilling or not remains to be seen honestly. I don't care either way because the memes are funny and I drink energy drinks regardless.

However, when adamant anons like you chime in so adamantly with such weak arguments I can't help but just want to double-down on S I P P S.

>You can market anywhere
>I feel as if Monster is marketing here
>Wow, you don't get marketing, of course they market here - you can't prove they don't!

t. the post

Color me unconvinced user.

Wow dude. Lurk more. It started on reddit, the dude shitposted it here, geniuses like you didn't get the joke, and it turned into spicy fucking meme because it's fun to fuck with you morons.

>that is literally worthless pennies.
Nah. You underestimate Veeky Forums and "memes" as sad as it sounds. It's a new frontier of marketing. I could cite 50 billion dollar companies that try to post "memes" on Facebook, Twitter. You've seen it yourself probably.

>I literally work in digital marketing for a company that nets over a billion USD a year in ad revenue
And I'm a billionaire, what's your point here?

>Couple thousand views
>Claims to work in marketing
>Doesn't know the basics of marketing
If they succeed in forcing a meme here, and it appears organic and is picked up by the masses, it will spread like wildfire. Not only that, it improves there overall image and brand awareness.

In short, you're a moron who doesn't know shit.

samefag as OP and other shills
Try again

>got a monster zero white today
>put in my shaker
>added a scoop of pic related to it
>sipped it whilst doing my lifts
>incredible energy
>literally doubled my gains, put on 10 pounds instead of adding 5 this time

it's no meme, the sip is real

One of us, one of us, one of us.
youtu.be/ZzJtgIsz3Gw

The tiny amounts of "cancer causing" chemicals which still is not confirmed, is much better than drinking more than 40% of your RDI of sugar. Diabetes and heart disease is at least confirmed with sugar. Stop hating on SIPS you faggots.

more of these pics please

all shills
probably samefags too

>If you're able to identify it, so are other people, therefore, they can use it.

This is really fucking intelligent. Please post more often.

>inb4 samefag

>If they were successful in getting the meme to catch on here, it would catch on all across the internet and increase sales a great deal.

Holy shit dude, sips has been easily the biggest Veeky Forums meme since last fall. I mean you're just empirically wrong. It hasn't caught on anywhere else.

It's not shilling. It's a fucking meme. And the only way you're going to realize this is if you try that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™, fortified with mood-boosting B vitamins and available at your local 7-Eleven for the low low price of 2 for $4.

Kill yourself shills

>Working this hard for minimum wage
Lmao

>2 for $4.
The 1.37 on Amazon though

This one is a masterpiece

I mix my protein shakes with either water or milk, depending what I need. What do you guys mix it with?

Personal fave

>butt-obliterated red bull shill detected

I stopped drinking monster when It started giving me pains in my body and making me physically sick after one can.
Its pure aids in a can and unhealthy.

Have you ever heard of the Frog in the Well? You are the frog, and it's painfully obvious you don't know how small your well is. But that's OK. You can close this thread and go on thinking you're smart and your tiny world will remain the same as it always has been

I stopped drinking that shit monster piss drink once my piss turned green and my liver almost failed. I was in hospital for months and have kidney stones even now (small mineral buildups that you urinate out)

monster energy drink literally made me bleed from my dick

I can confirm pains in the kidney region. Didn't get this severe but it scared me enough to stop drinking it ever again.

Have you ever heard about projection? It's what you're doing right now.

If you think it's unlikely that Monster (well known for weird advertising) would try to crack internet culture advertising by posting on the literal hub for original content memes that even the fucking president is aware of, then you're retarded. I'm not saying they have teams of people doing it, more a side note to some other viral marketing attempt.

They hire people to drive around in monster trucks and hand out this poison to 10 year olds on the street. They sponsor all sorts of wacky sporting events and other such shit.

You know fuck all about marketing, you utter mong

This is sad.

tell me about your pack of cigarettes, why does he wear the mask?

When a child comes up to me and shows me his drawings, I pretend to look at them and tell him good job. That's essentially what I thought of when I saw your post. I doubt I missed anything of substance

Good shit user

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

t. nu-male blown the fuck out when confronted with facts and solid arguments
Consider me surprised loser

The shills also shilling cigs. Want to make a bet its some guy from a contracted viral marketting firm and they have the job of cigs and monster.
Theres even shills photoshopping brands into /s/ pics.

>there are people who unironcally believe sip posters are all monster shills
yall are dumb as fuck, go back to plebbit faggots, the memes here have transcended what you believe to be true

Its a gay meme. How does energy drinks even make sense for health and fitness?

>RED BULL SHILL LITERALLY SHAKING

it tastes good and makes me feel good before a workout. Only the white monster tho fuck that green piss. its not complicated

>he's never sipped

T. Monster marketting rep

It doesn't. It's a forced meme. It's unironically terrible for you. No gains will be made drinking that shit.

They sponsor pro skateboarders who openly admit that it's trash and refuse to drink it, but just pose for the occasional picture with it.

Another shill.
Red bull is just as bad. All energy drinks are poison

Definite shill. They are spamming the white cans of that shit repeatedly. It's definitely marketing.

gookmoot needs to ban these faggots once and for all or implement ids

S I P B O Y S

just because I like a certain drink doesnt mean im a shill, are you actually this retarded or just trolling?

Hey bro how long have you been on Veeky Forums?

On and off since 2012
maybe earlier

I know how to spot a shill when I see one

obviously not long if he thinks sip memes are some conspiracy by monster executives who probably wouldnt know what the fuck Veeky Forums even is

Your meme is dead dude give it up.

samefag shill
having conversations with himself lmao

>meme

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

you literally fell for a meta meme that people pushed to try to make idiots like you think sip posters are shills lol get the fuck off my board sipboys run this shit

S I P B O Y S

>tfw use to drink 4-6 NOS 16oz cans a day for 18 months
>tfw wondered why i was making no gainz

i have a mouth full of cavities now

ITT: THE BIGGEST FUCKING FAGGOTS I'VE EVER EVEN GODDAMN SEEN. YOU FUCKING QUEERS MAKE ME FUCKING SICK YOU MISERABLE LITTLE PUKES.

Just bought a 4 pack today

>tfw pic related

Checked

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Boys, why do EU sips only have ULTRA(TM) but the US ones have ZERO ULTRA(TM)?