50-65
$110USD/yr

Data Analyst

>tfw joblet

Currently Nothing
0/hr
0/yr
But I got accepted into Uni
And trying to get my old job at a hardware shop and work full time and actually have fun with life

Basically trust-fund cunt of a NEET right now, but i have a home gym and a lifetime supply of the sterons though, so it's not awful.

I just read books on economics / geopolitics and lift basically. Social anxiety keeps my 235 14% Thicc 6'3" self locked inside.

Nothing
$0USD/yr

I have a BSc in Physics. Please hire me.

first assistant manager @ a gas station

ya fuck this gay shit ima be server soon

I work 2 part time jobs totaling 20k a year

There are a shitload of people like us, who just don't put such value on material wealth. That's my case, at least. Fuck spending all my time going to school and then working all day every day to make money that I never have time to spend and then dying having done nothing but work. Fuck that. I much prefer more free time and less money.

Some us go to uni/masters/phd with the intention of getting some patents or business going.

The idea: work hard so you never have to work ever again.

Retail/Leisure manager. £22k/$28000 per year. Roughly 40 hours per week.

Not the most well paid job, but truth be told, I actually really enjoy it. Its rarely stressful except for certain peak times of the year. Doesn't impact gains. Going for promotion soon for a £40k year increase.

I went into teaching originally and fucking hated it. Some people can't cope with retail but for some reason i've always found it piss easy and easy to charm my area managers/superiors as well as my team.

24year old.

ya ur p dumb bro

You need money to make money, once you have money, the money works for you.

Pilot, USAF
It's public information

I'm compliance and quality consultant.

Right now my weekly paycheck is around $2200 after tax for 40 hrs of work.

Eventually going to incorporate my self and skip out the middle man so I can make 100-200hr.

this

im not a retail manager but highly considering it

I manage a convenience store and the paperwork u guys do.. its like basically drawing nutsacks on how much your sales have increased from last year

might get retail job as part time second job and see what ur boy can do as far as joining the management team

Blacksmith
30-60, it depends
Very little

Line cook.
15k after taxes baby.

just your friendly neighborhood motherfucker.

i take what i need, get what i give

us cbp officer (land, not a airport stamp monkey)
gs12/5, 22% locality, 15% shift diff, 1.5x sunday and 2x overtime.
base is around 90k, pulled in $119.6k
50 hours a week, no more than 16 days a month.

Attorney + Social Media Director
~70hrs/week
~160K/year

>half the threads are sipboys
>the other half is forever alone shit
>job thread comes up and suddenly all kinds of 80k and up jobs come out of the woods

Software engineer
~35-40 hours a week
Currently 120k, just got a promotion and waiting on the raise. Will probably be 140-150k

I'm 26, make a ton of money, and I'm good at my job and enjoy it. I don't take it for granted, I'm incredibly lucky. I really hope you bros make it too.

District Manager
40-80 hours

I'm trying to become a Director.

Veeky Forums is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Most people don't want to admit they're getting wagecucked, hence the few successful people are the only ones that post in threads like this.

>tfw stop lifting because financial problem
>tfw a year later still have the same problems and no more gain
>starting to become fat and looks like shit

Fuck it man i'm thinking of abandoning everything and just fucking lift to forget all this shit but i can't. I really want to help my family .

nothing atm, training for infantry enlistment date july 17

what plane do you fly?

is the new jet fighter as an abomination as the JOURNOS make it out to be?
i wash windows mostly and clean apartments with my dad and make like $15/hr and listen to pretentious podcasts and read literary fiction and high brow journalism in my spare time. graduated magna cum laude. do R programming in my spare time and have a dedicated buddhist practice. not ambitious at all. but smart and disciplined. bros, what can i do to make decent money and have decent time off?

Lumber picker/yard man
~40 hours

I fuck around for at least a third of the day.

network engineer
~35-40 hrs

Grad researcher
60-80hrs/week
$25k/yr

kys

my dude. I'm applying for a pilot slot via OTS in a year, pray for me

Manager working in healthcare
60+ hours

I need a new job.

Computer Architect for Hedge Accounts in the Mortgage Industry.
45-55
165k/yr

GP + ER doc
9 to 5 at a clinic, four days a week + one ER weekend shift once every 6 weeks

Pulled about 240k last year

But its literally an anonymous board. Lol like how the fuck are we gonna know who you are?

what did it take?

Damn son. How much were/are your student loans? Or are you from a civilized country?

Account Executive
$115k
40-50 hrs per week plus I will read and respond to emails most hours of the day.

trade stocks. Fuck being a wageslave.

Been thinking of leaving my job as a server. I can't work with high school kids anymore. Fucking place is driving me crazy. I thought about working at a receptionist/Admin assistant place. If I go back to CC I can probably get a cert and also maybe work as IT Help Desk.

Does anyone here have a simple desk jobs like these, if so how is it?

dawg, learn how to weld

because i wouldnt have posted back when i made 7.25 an hour slinging pizzas part time
but now im a GF (general foreman) for a class 1 railway and i make 37/hour so its far less embarassing

Army
40-literally all
Low 30s

need capital for that, i don't see the point in starting out without at least 10k in savings before putting down a few grand on the market. for someone with no job that doesn't seem possible without working 2 years as a part time wagecuck.

Half the pain is admitting it to yourself.

Yeah that makes sense. This is me I'm failing all my classes and I feel like my life is just gonna be shit as I get older. Whenever I see someone I went to school with, I just tell them that I'm almost done with my degree and that I already have a job lined up.

Fucking hate being a depressed brainlet

>Marketing Director for a start up craft beer distributor
>~60 hours a week - start up, and all that
>haven't made much of anything yet - start up, and all that

We're less than a year old as a company. I'm not pleased, and I'm considering jumping ship and going to law school. Need them wallet gains.

same reason why everyone's lookin' juicy or fucking horrendous in the cbt threads. Almost nobody normal posts. Only fuckups and extreme successes are worth talking about.

Stay at home son.

Operations manager developememt program at a large format printing company.
45ish hours a week. More like 55 if I get sent to manage a facility in a crunch.
55k+bonuses

I'm 22, once I finish the program in 2 years I'll be making between 70-85 depending on what plant I move to, or if I leave the company.

>23 years old
>$65k Electrical Engineer (Entry level)
>40 hours

>without at least 10k
You can do with at least 500 USD if you know what you're doing. As long as the volume is there, you can compound indefinitely.

To make a living trading stocks, you need about 1 million in capital. You would need about 250k of your own money and then get a loan from a brokerage.

You gotta use leverage to trade things that are relatively stable. You cant be YOLOing on things that move huge percentages in short periods of time.

I'm pretty much what you would call an "the office bitch"
I make less than 35k year but it's okay cause I'm not in debt or anything. Plus I get to dress nice

Pic related

Blacksmith journeyman
according to law i should work 42,5h in reality its around 45 and in winter when it's the season up to 60-65 for a few weeks
minus taxes starting pay is around 1800€

but currently i'm applying for metal art university to get a bachelor in design and get my master certificate...so yeah

>no belt
>wrinkled shirt

yeah, you're dressed real nice.....

forgot the tie

Oh that makes sense. Im like "shit does everybody have an extremely well paying job but me?"

I prefer a tie bar with my ties but being an office bitch probably doesn't warrant one.

>You cant be YOLOing on things that move huge percentages in short periods of time.
Scared money don't make money. And it can be done.

There are a lot of KHV STEMfags on here who make good money.

Navigator on a ship. 66 hours a week plus about 10 hours of OT. Made $128k last year

>Attorney + Social Media Director
That seems like an odd combination. Like are the to jobs connected somehow or for different companies?

Does it? In most studies and anecdotes it seems unless you end up with lots of physical assets and a great deal of liquid wealth, no amount of "income" will work for you. That's why even millionaires are chained to their jobs.

I've always been the sort of person who follows his dreams, and I left my lucrative former career in order to be a firefighter and do some personal training on the side. It makes me happy, and gives me much more control of my time. Time is more important than any amount of money.

Why is it always the people who say this who end up working until their dying days for very little?

Electric Unit train driver
40-50 hour/week depending on overtime
$140,000AUD last year

Pizza driver
7.25+tips, 1.25 for each delivery
Honestly not bad after gas most Fridays and Saturdays make 20-30 an hour, most of which is not taxable
Plus free pizza whenever I work and 50% off makes bulking a dream
Also run a few crypto mining rigs on the side, make about 1k a month

Army, infantry
$66,000 Australian a year

Bunker Sales

110k a year

Thats because people spend every cent they make. Spend less, save more, achieve financial independence.

I'm a doc doing my internship in Denmark. 60k/yr. 37 hours

High end security
100hrs a week
And I get 85k a year

>I have no face

Why wouldn't you go in as an engineering or something? You're basically a grunt, my dude

barista 30 hours a week
bee keeper 20 hours a month

about 60k but going up steadily due to part owning bee keeping venture. Have contract for 112k of honey a year

what degree you got mang?

What exactly do you do as high end security? Any prior mil?

Investment analyst at a funds management business.

$88k AUD a year

26 and probably 50-55 hours a week

Storeman
$20k

Mate this'll be stepping up if you skill up to a data scientist. Most in demand job of the next 20 years. Also you're getting paid like shit, I'm a data analyst and I'm on 80k which is median

Warehouse slave
1.8k/month after taxes

Film director
From 0 to all of them, even nights
From 0 to 300k a year

it's good to make a living with something creative, but the lack of financial security in the long run is a bitch
at least I'm good at saving money

nurse
32 hrs/week
~$95k pre tax.

26 and never had a job

Probably just gonna kill myself this week, would be best to stop being a leech on others and society in general

walmart warehouse
17.95/hr

This. Welding is going to be in high demand, and depending on the focus you choose, you can tailor your income/difficulty however you like.

Also, nobody bothers you when the hood is down.

Are you on a U.S. railway, or another country?

I've been wondering what it takes, not just to be a general Foreman, but I'm sure I'd enjoy most of the work since I like trains. If I learned some stuff about logistics or got experience in it, could I work in a marshalling yard or something?

Did you do a trade or go to uni for that?

Currently studying to become a socialworker.
Have two part time jobs, one as a substitute in a kindergarden and one as a stage hand.
Gives a pretty low income, but i love the jobs, and i can wear sweatpants at both.

I was thinking about trying to became a train driver in nsw cause i'm 21 doing nothing and I heard it was good money.. Can you give me some info on the job, is it enjoyable? How do get into it etc

>100 hours a week
how have you not killed yourself?

I'm 21 and Australian. I left my bar job and haven't been doing anything for a few months. What should I do with my life? I wanna do something that isn't terrible and can make decent money.
I could do a trade but when I look into them I get put off by the people and same goes for uni.. I just wanna do something, I'll work hard in a career

post office
50-60hrs
50k/year

some make six figures in our office when working 50hr weeks w overtime and maxed payscale

Working towards a Bachelor's in Finance currently. Work full time during breaks for like $11/hr for ~50 hours a week. That time and a half works wonders for that shit. Usually don't have to work too much during semesters. Just the occasional thing for a bit of cash here and there. Renting and apartment next semester with my best friend, so I might work throughout that one for extra cash, since you never know what'll come up.

I work in a warehouse as a Picker/Packer. My day consist of putting sandwiches iin crates and stacking them. The crates vary in weight but I get a decent workout.
I get $10/hr with medical and dental. Im also the only white guy within a warehouse full of 15-20 Latinos. They always ask me to do the grunt work and I do it. I'm quitting soon because iits a dead end job and I'm planning on going to go to other warehouses iin the vicinity that pay $11-$15/hr but they want at least 1 year warehouse experience. 1 more month and I'm out.

My dad does this and is gonna retire making ~70k I think
midwest area

>Data analyst
>40k
what the fuck?

You're an idiot
Someone with no money and no job can't just start using fucking, robinhood? With 500 dollars and live off of the small profit with a risk of loss.

>You're an idiot
Stay mad wageslave. Just because you're too stupid and cowardly to do it doesn't mean me or other people aren't.