Why am I so fucking angry?

So I have been working out for about 6 months now and recently after my workout I seem to be extremely angry and I feel like fucking destroying everything around me any idea why this is happening is it normal?

Ps I don't take roids

You should probably consider castration.

You're a beta/manlet.

Only betas/manlets get angry irrationally. Alphas remain calm and use anger only when necessary to put betas/manlets back in their place.

t. World's Angriest Boy

How do I fix this then?

Tall boy syndrome.

cause your estrogenic faggot. Your T is low

Kill yourself and/or become alpha

And stop being a little bitch

>How do I fix my genes?

Learn how to deal with it

I'm the same way OP

You just got to learn to embrace it.. eventually savor it.

It's an oddly satisfying feeling... standing in a room looking calm as a leaf when you know you could annihilate anything and everything in front of you at the drop of a hat.

Just enjoy the ride dude

Nearly every raging retard ive ever met was a lanklet desu. I've even met real life manlet posters who confessed they were insecure around short people.

Dafuq is that

>tfw devoid of all emotions except joy and anger
I only have two choices

Why would they be insecure around short people I'm 6'3 295lbs little guy doesn't scare me

Does it eventually go away/ stabilize?

They think short people are aggressive and domineering.

They are that why they need to be put in their place by taller people

I'd fuck you up fatty you better be scared of me i'll maul you like a big dog and make you my bitch you fat cunt.

Post pic tough guy or stfu.

Lol bring it half man

I'm not insecure around short people, but sometimes sticking out like a sore thumb 99% of the time and getting stuck in the back because you can see over everyone does get a little irritating.

I'm 6'4 225lbs and would smash your obese ass too. Not in the gay way.

That feeling when you meet eye with someone else that tall in the subway and you exchange the tall guy look

I don't think ive known a single lanklet that didn't turn into a fuckwit and have a mental breakdown.

Are you posting this unironically?

>post pics so I can role play us in a fistfight

Kek

Wish the mods would ban "manlet" posters. Its so obvious they are insecure lanklets as lanklets have no place in bodybuilding and weightlifting.

>all the biggest bodybuilders of all time are under 5'10

youre probably disappointed with something in your life.

Increase in test causes aggression ,that's why you might be angrier

Nope.jpg high test is supposed to make men kinder and more calm.

Stop eating tuna.
You're probably becoming retarded from the mercury.

I once made Veeky Forumss tuna recipe and it tasted like salt, I think I fucked it up but I stopped even thinking about eating tuna evfer since.

lmao this

>big tall guys chill af
>petulant little manlet always sperging out

im still fucking devasted that i broke up with my gf after 3 years together. I still lift normally and eat well, but i feel sad 99% of the time. will this affect my gains?

Never met a chill lanklet. They are always starting shit.

bruh

Same shit for me but I got over the sadness by hitting the gym nearly everyday and seeing friends hang I there man

say it user
thanks user.

the weird thing is, hitting the gym feels the best in years. I get pumped as fuck when it is time to go and can barely contain my excitement when i know the next day is gym day, but on rest days or after a few hours after the workout i feel so hollow im starting to think im bipolar

>say it user
I was having a feel there.

Hit the gym all day erryday boi on rest day go do an hour of cardio

i see. i hope we all make it someday bro.

i was thinking about this. it would help my unfuck my lungs from all the edgy teenager smoking years, thanks for the advice.

I'm not even super tall (6'1) but I live in hongcouver.

"People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them"

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. "

“Seek not the good in external things; seek it in yourselves.”

“Don't seek to have events happen as you wish, but wish them to happen as they do happen, and all will be well with you.”

“A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single
hope”

“Remember that you ought to behave in life as you would at a banquet. As something is being passed around it comes to you; stretch out your hand, take a portion of it politely. It passes on; do not detain it. Or it has not come to you yet; do not project your desire to meet it, but wait until it comes in front of you. So act toward children, so toward a wife, so toward office, so toward wealth.”
I'm going through a similar situation, breakup of a 3 year gf, reading Epictetus and stoic philosophy in general has been really helpful. You should check it out user

sure thing, I'll look into it. i was studying budism recently, some of the esoteric are dogmatic stuff are a little off-putting, but the meditation and the "release your self from the mortal desires" filosophy is helping me wonders, some of your quotes reminds me of it.