Anyone else drink every night, yet still hit the gym like 4-5 times a week...

Anyone else drink every night, yet still hit the gym like 4-5 times a week? I usually drink 2 40ozs a night and have been for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CrTlI6seM0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i play edward 40 hands at the gym, the goal being to finish the 40s before my routine

Before Sparks was popular I would bring it to the gym, people thought it was an regular energy drink

yeah ill usually a frew brews

Booze is destroying my life. But I'm still making gains. So I guess its fine.

>drinking 1500 calories each night

Think how lean you could be.

I get more enjoyment from drinking

Booze being the gains-ender is one of Veeky Forums's biggest myths. Is it going to help you? Of course not. Will it prevent you from making any progress? Again, of course not. I drink a similar amount op, started drinking at 11; 2 40s of OE800 weekdays and 4 or 5 a day on the weekend, Now I'm 23 and have cut down to 2 25 oz cans of natty daddy on weeknights strictly because of time limitations due to work and the gym. Malt liquor is america's greatest contribution to the world of booze. Don't let any meme-dieting autist sway you from enjoying your birthright as a red blooded american man.

I used to when I was getting worked to death. If I drink that much now I'll just get dizzy, pass out and feel like balls the next day.

Wish they made Natty Daddy in 40ozs

I was drinking a 6pack a night of 7%+ beer. Felt great and miserable at the same time. I've basically quit, hitting the gym with new enthusiasm, and cleaning up my diet.

sad!

Get on my level plebs

Who else is /cripplingalcoholism/ here?

I get everyday 3500 calories from booze alone. still plenty of gains

why did you make this thread again you pathetic alcoholic

>alcohol
sad

>drinking
>not smoking

Wow

Are you from new Jersey?

Used to be able to do this when I was in my early 20s. Now my hangovers have gotten so bad I can't even go back to the gym days after a night of drinking.

I went from working out 6 days a week to slowly drinking nearly every night. It sucks.

I like drinking/getting drunk once or twice a week, but 80oz (2,3 liters) of beer every night?
It's not about fitness, you literally have an alcohol problem. One or two beers after work, not my thing, but why not. 80oz daily is a whole other ballgame.
That or it's some 2% weak beer, in which case I guess it's not any dumber than eating 2-3 candy bars every night. It's not any smarter either.

Steel reserve is 8%. I drink the hobo dollar fifty shit at 10.8%. Alcoholism sucks

Liquor is way better for you calorie-wise OP. If you're drinking steel reserve I'm assuming you don't care about taste, so I would just go for straight vodka. Two 40's at 10% is probably nine or ten standard drinks, so nine or ten shots of vodka will get you just as drunk in about half the calories.

this but i'm only 24.

something happened between 23 and now and if I get drunk, no matter how hydrated I stay I get hangovers that last two, sometimes three, days.

Llast nights binge

I need a xanax script so i can still get drunk without the calories

Get off the drugs and take control of your life.

The best advice i can give to anyone in this thread is to get off the booze. Ive been sober for 97 days and its the best thing ive ever done for myself. I have a fuck ton more money, i feel so much better all the time, i have more time to explore other hobbies.

Being sober feels so much better than drinking does. Do i miss it sometimes? Absolutely. It sucks not getting to enjoy a couple beers and a shot of tequila. But i know im not someone that can successfully drink in moderation and i know i am much better off without alcohol. Its taken me a very very very long time to come to terms with the fact that im not someone who can drink in moderation but im a much happier person now

I have a similar story. Got in trouble in my early twenties. DUI and a Breaking and entering that I don't even remember, I have 0 recollection of it. I woke up in jail. Worst feeling of my life.

Thats not the person I am. But it is, when I'm blackout drunk. I still drink every once in a blue moon, and I do get cravings every now and again. I just remind myself that its shit, its degenerate, and it is aids for your body.

Needless to say I feel much better, 28 yo now.

This post is literally the reason why everyone in the world laughs about Americans and thinks they are sub human dumb fucks with no education, no culture and absolutely no fucking taste.

Hang yourself.

savage

I did this for years.
I'm in my 30's now.
Got to the point where I'd go out running while buzzed.
Drink all through the week and get smashed on weekends.
Running 4-6 days a week, sometimes full on sprints, interval training etc.
My health took a massive dive and I was eating garbage, I stopped running for a month, turned to shit, realized I was killing myself.
I thought I was a for real alky but 2 weeks dry now, feeling amazing. depression gone, running is easier.
Even eyeing up my old gym setup.

It's holding you back, it's putting your test out of balance and destroying your organs.
Alcohol is poisonous.

You don't realize how much the stuff is depressing you till you stop.

Some of you younger guys may be having fun but keep in mind you're setting yourself up with bad habits as you age and the youth is gone.

Hope this rant helps someone

Exactly, its like they dont even care about science, they just ignore facts in order to get even more fat and disgusting

I drink a 750ml bottle of red wine every single night. Have been doing so for 2 years now. It has had a remarkably positive impact on my gains and I've never been in better shape in my life.

Ayyy it only gets worse at 27 bro

Except Europeans are some of the biggest drinkers on the planet while also being some of the healthiest and most intelligent.

i-is this true?

i love red wine, i drink a bottle most nights

post body and prove it?

>there is hope for me

I'm on the white russians real early

By French standards, you're an alcoholic. Just saying.

S H I L L T H R E A D

If you seriously think you're making gains drinking daily I've got news for you.

yep (but no to last part)

Oh look, meme beer from my state.

I'm a Heaven Hill man myself.
Start buying the 1.75L bottles you puss.

making muscle =/= healthy

I used to drink every day until I went through alcohol withdrawal...now I workout as my new addiction. Feels good brah, really good.

Of course it isn't true, alcohol ruins protein synthesis. It's in his head.

>Not drinking and smoking

This.
27 quit drinking on Sunday. I'm done having a beer gut I want to get lean like I said I would for years.
post body

VT transplant master race

Fake news. Alcohol stunts muscle growth. Don't be naive

and by australian standards, you're a 14 year old girl M8

dammit. well i've cut down to one to two bottles a week for the past fortnight. regardless of lifts, i just feel better and more motivated to go to the gym.

Nah nigga I keep my suicidal urges, traumatic memories, and assorted existential crises at bay by sucking up thick ass dabs every goddamn day. I hit a hash bowl in the morning. Afternoon is dab o'clock. I'll do a massive rip before the gym. If I'm on a bike I'm hitting a hashoil vape pen even more than I'm drinking water. Zero fucking calories.

Dabs nigga

drink about 80 beers a week, spread over 4 days, still making gains, just very slow

subhuman garbage

Hope you're joking
You'all drink the same amount, just black out sooner and ruin your relationships more. Oh and you'll do it for days at a time.

Xanax is heroin-tier, people who abuse it are at the highest level of degeneracy.
Please Veeky Forumsizens, don't do xanax, you'll never make it if you do.

I love dabs but even I must admit it's pure degeneracy.
An absolute godsend when the DOMS sneaks up on you though.

>use dove deodorant to avoid putting harmful chemicals directly on your armpits

>use liquor to put harmful chemicals directly in your bloodstream

are you me?

Fuck you bitchboi. I'm a proud white American with an administrative job a starter home and new truck. I pay my taxes, vote conservative, and responsibly own many firearms. Just because I want to get fucked up without empty calories or liver damage doesn't mean I'm not the master race.

This guy gets it

Former/recovering alcohol here. Tske the advice from someone whos life has been severely complicated from alcohol. Nothing good comes from it. Distance yourself from it while you're still young, it only compounds your problems as you get older.

You CAN make gains while drinking daily, but you'll put on lots of extra fat while you're doing it and you're severely limiting what you could be gaining. While cutting you just can't fit enough nutrition into the leftover calories after you factor in booze and you'll lose a shitload of muscle and won't be able to do shit in the gym.

t. former daily drinker

If you drink daily you are, per definition, an alcoholic.
Don't be an alcoholic.

> drinking beer
Hard liquor is the way to go. I go through about 2-3 handles of cheap vodka per week.

same
I feel like shit after a night of drinking beer or wine, but vodka runs through me like water, nearly no ill effects in comparison

I think it's because of how filtered it is, mostly just alcohol, not the other shit that you find in beer

>two bottles of wine
>"""""binge"""""
ur a faget

>Proud to be american
>Votes conservative
>Has a truck
>Brags about his firearms
>Administrative job

Nothing in your post proves that you aren't a subhuman scum. Everything in it, the grammar, the content, even the way it's written just proves the other anons point even more. You are a stereotypical sheltered white kid from the suburbs that has a superiority complex that stems from insecurity and self-worth issues.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of me winning more than you in every conceivable way. Could you please speak up?

>Welfare beer.

>SHATTER PROOF
>HIGH GRAVITY
>EXTRA MALTED BARLEY & SELECT HOPS FOR EXTRA GRAVITY

>after work
>after
One of the perks of being a writer is that I never have to wait until 5 o'clock.

>Hops
>Changing the gravity at all
Fuck do you even /Homebrew/ that's retarded.

meant for Probably oughta slow down a bit.

I sometimes buy a small bottle of cheap vodka and down it all in one go, if I need to sleep early. That's happening alarmingly more and more.

>small bottle of cheap vodka
>happening alarmingly more and more
This is your future: youtu.be/CrTlI6seM0A

Recovering drug addict and alcoholic here. Can confirm that while making gains is possible while drinking/drugging, I've made the best progress in the last year of being clean and sober than I ever did in 4 years of gyming/running while also using. This is my progress from when I first started. Will try to dig up a picture of me while in active addiction if anyone is interested.

>Will try to dig up a picture of me while in active addiction if anyone is interested.
I'm interested to see your booze gains

Nah m8

Well yeah actually
But fuck off im not changing while theres still bridges left to burn

Congrats user

Honestly i made my fastest (not cleanest) gains while basically drinking every day then using adderall/dmaa/cocaine to cut thru the hangovers and function the next day

This was a year before I got clean and sober. The next year was one of the worst of my life.

>The next year was one of the worst of my life.
any stories you'd like to share?

I've got quite a lot of stories I could tell but I would rather write some out first so they that they would come out as a ramble. Thursday is my day off so maybe I'll write one or two out and post a thread and if there is enough interest I'll share them.

Wouldn't come out^ rather

This post screams autism

I drink a 660ml bottle of stella and smoke two joints every night, have done for a couple of years.
>tfw still making gains

Im trying to stop.

I used to love drinking but it started turning on me.

>couldn't stop after 3
>hangovers stopped being a headache and a little nausea
>hangovers become shakiness/weakness with extreme anxiety and paranoia
>only thing that makes it better is more drinking or white knuckling it through the whole next day

Don't fall for the liquid Jew if you have any alcys in your senpai. It only gets worse and worse. Ive only had mild withdrawals but it is inconceivably bad.

And you're a jealous little cuck. Stay mad faggot.

>admin job
literally a jewish womans job
this guy is a cuck
natty?
I quit drinking on sunday and need to cut like a madman.
>blog on thursday
nah

>getting b8ed this easily

Redditors go home

Nice projection lmao

This. I used to drink heavily every night but still hit the gym 5 days a week and rode a bicycle everywhere. Made decent gains and dropped plenty of fat.

Fell off for a while as cocaine started coming into play in my partying. Got clean and sober and started hitting the gym again. My gains haven't increased massively, but it's a lot easier to eat healthy and watch my calories without the Two Dub in my system

>Pic related. I'm such a fucking degenerate that I got 211 tatted on me

If it's any consolation, the rest of your tattoos look like trash and you're probably white trash.

everyone replying to this post is a virgin

Yeah I'm Natty. Being in recovery and taking steroids would be strange. To me anyway. I figured I would post about it and if more than a few people wanted to hear I would share. I'm not gonna spam a green text. It'll be fitness related don't worry.

Yeah, but Heady is actually good. If you want a shitty New England IPA, Boston is only a few hours south.

inb4 Trillium is godlike - yeah, if you enjoy hop flavored water or bitter orange juice.

Kiltlifter is my shit but desu it tastes like ass out of the bottle
>thx ab inbev

>Reminder that east coast can't compete with the West.

what do you haul around in the truck you fucking douche? your power tools? for the administration job?