My shoulders are like this I've always hated them

My shoulders are like this I've always hated them

Can it be attractive?

Do you actually work shoulders or do you just think you do?

I don't work shoulders they've just always been big like that

i don't understand the question

also have you considered lifting weights?

Why would I lift weights that would make them even bigger

Can I assume ur a grill, or is this just the most retarded question in existence?

you can't make them smaller without cutting them off

working shoulders can make them more aesthetic

Can you not see the OP pic? It's of a girl. Big shoulders like that do not look good on a girl

lose weight chubbo

whats your bideltoid width?

>making them bulkier makes them more aesthetic

wat

Maria Andrejczyk is sexy as fuck.

it's clear now that you are retarded and not willing to accept any advice. stop posting and leave

what the actual fuck, are you gay?
she is S E X Y A S H E L L
10/10 would wrestle with naked
and roidergirls with thicc arms are the absolute best

strong arms are hot
fatties are not

hit the gym, ovarykike

girls with big shoulders has always been a big turn off for me.

i like short petite girls

I don't have a problem with big shoulders, as long as they look like they are supposed to be big. Those only look fat and therefore ugly. Needs definition and some more height.

If you have boobs it won't matter, if you are a chestlet there won't be much to keep you looking like a trap

damn if it werent for her face and arms id be all over that bruuuhh

you're a fag and you're not gonna make it

Only if you're a man.

her face is the only attractive thing about her.

Stop hunching, OP

>Hey guys can you give me some attention im such a silly girl btw xD

Look, you have been given a body by whatever force you want to understand: if it's evolution, then all your sweaty, hairy, and smelly ancestors managed to find a mate and promulgate their lineage - so your body is good; if it's by God, then you better not be finding fault with His creation - because his creation is good; if you're a pure nihilist, then nothing is good - so just fucking accept the nothing, because it actually doesn't fucking matter.
---
You have been given this body; your job is to make the most out of it. If you have shoulders like these - which I do think are attractive - then it's your duty to maximize their aesthetic as said.

Perfect that which is perfectible: Read, Lift, and Converse.

At the end of the day, you're also going to die and all the time you spent worrying about your shoulders would be waste of time and stress. So go out, lift, and sculpt the marble that is your body.

>Can it be attractive?
100%
Don't obsess too much over FRAME but it's one of those things people will cattily say is mannish when it's just G O O D

You can't dress yourself like a shoulderlet tho.

I want to impregnate Maria

I also want to fugg the bugg

she's fat

just bulking.

it's obviously competition season

>Can it be attractive?
Well Chloe is still getting parts, so somebody has to find it attractive

dang Chloe looks like THAT?

t. insecure girl who's clueless on lifting and nutrition

Go back to your facebook fitness group desu

It can be. But its kinda hard if you're body is a natural V instead of hourglass or pear.

My nigga.

I mean, overall just go the manlet route: you can't get caught up in something that's completely unchangeable.

If you have a nice physique that's lean and lightly muscled I think there's plenty of people that like an athletic look.

its sexy as fuck IF you have huge legs and ass to make them not stand out as much

Who is this????

Not bulkier, idiot. More defined.