Rate the Plate

Post your most recent plate and rate other fitizens' plates.

>unseasoned chicken
>raw spinach when it can be seasoned and sauteed
>not browning your pineapple ever so slightly and crushing the cereal and putting it over it

Learn to cook.

damn dude you do know that drizzling a little olive oil and at the least salt and pepper on that, and then removing the equivalent calories from the chicken that are supplied from the olive oil would be a good investment. not a bad set of ingredients but learn to cook dude, not trying to be rude, just.. you can do a lot more to food you know.

why are you eating raw spinach

>provolone
>hot cappicollo
>sopressata
>spicy pickles
>olive oil
>fresh baked bread
>broiled and then baked
>olive antipasto on the side

enjoy your heart attack

keep eating raw spinach and dry chicken breast

looks like vomit with some undigested cheese on the side

Im most offended by your 10th of a bag of fucking spinach you tool. Did you count the leaves out individually? 0/10, literally kill yourself.

fuckin kek

Keep eating bread fatty

ok

Why do white people's meals always look so fucking bland? Y'all never heard of herbs and spices? Make up a sauce you dense fuck!

Really, Really awful

Looks nice, would eat if bulking

gross

What the FUCK

literal shit?

20 min lunch
>500g chicken breast, 500g green beans and some Sriracha sauce
>glass of home made vine, i was sleep deprived and drinking that gave me a godlike 4 hour nap after lunch

17autisms out of a possible 33autisms

R8 and h8
Bland/10
Would eat, looks tasty
Nope.jpg
Rice and scrambled egg? I mean it doesn't have to look pretty, but if that's what it is bulk/10 would consume

>im into fitness lifestyle for less than an year plate/10

bro, macros and portion sizes?

seasonings used on the chicken?

Someone needs to learn how to cook.

Hi yes I'd like one order of brown please

its a huge plate of refried beans and a wedge of queso

Idea:

just bake toast two corn tortillas and have a mexican pizza or two quesadillas with the beans and cheese as well as some avocado, tomatoes, onions, fat free sour cream, and salsa

None of that is hard on macros, should all fit easy

I usually go either:
>pic related ( its epic Croatian spice but it available in almost every city in europe, just go
to small exotic stores)
>salt, pepper and hot chilly powder ( its so hard finding one that is actually hot)

male tajne velikih...

Would eat those burgers, not sure about those fries. 7/10

Sad!

>bread
R.I.P

4/10 needs some fat and condiments

5/10 looks tasty but white bread and cured meat are unhealthy

2/10 wtf is that, beans and cheese? Your food doesn't have to look like vomit add some condiments and variety. Ew.

8/10 you could add some red veggies in there too, for color and variety

8/10 with some rice and parmesan it'd be even better.

6/10 a bit too bland. Add some fruit.

7/10 steak is nicely cooked but I'd eat it with fries.

6/10 too much sauce on burgers, no cheese, and awful looking fries.

7/10 it could use some more veggies.

Has nobody pointed out the three fucking mini-wheats?

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you’re a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

>another fag who fell for the medium-rare meat

>implying your opinion means shit

4/10 generic af and you've put too much oil

Too little chicken, no seasoning. Healthy food doesn't have to taste bland, you mongoloid.

those chips look burnt but that burger looks nice

If that's only 800kcal, I might be overestimating the calorie content of my dinners.

Two buns: ~175 each, 350 total
Potatoes: ~150 calories
Chicken: ~200 each, 400 total

That comes to 900, so 800 seems a little light

Might be. I suppose it's smarter to overestimate than under- if weightloss is one's goal.

2/410

3/10 view is obscured by food items

Kek

Why arent you eating any fat? You need at least 40g a day or your hormones will get fucked

Poorfag here.

Rice, broccoli and lentil-bean stew. Had this nearly every day for three months now.

I want to beat you within an inch of your life and make you swallow all of your teeth, which should be easy because you're clearly a dyel faggot that has never and will never make any gains in his entire life

6/10 it could be worst but you can at least make the rice brown and add some more fat.

I usually have an avocado with this.

I think brown rice is a meme.

Do you guys watch your sodium?

>implying raw spinach isn't goat

Raw spinach can't be a goat, it's a plant. Wtf.

It's not, but it's also not necesary if you're already getting your fiber.

I like meat so much I couldn't do this for more than a month. I need at least some Bacon with the lentils.