Is water fasting a meme?

Is water fasting a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/
nia.nih.gov/newsroom/topics/calorie-restriction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>is drinking water a meme?

Yes, along with breathing. Quit both of these things for maximum gains

No. It's a thing.

It can do all sorts of things, even boost your test. But you need a good source of vitamins and minerals.

I've heard mixed comments on whether or not you should take vitamins while water fasting

do it for a day and its fine

ive tried going 4-5 days twice and it has ended up with my feeling so sick i start dry heaving

The government already throws tons of poisonous chemicals into our water, a Centrium won't hurt you.

it is a meme

Bone Broth fasting is best

Were there any positive effects?

So yes to vitamins?

drink gallons of milk yo

Yes and no. Water fasting is like people who vape instead of smoke. Its to get you a full stomach so you think you aren't hungry.

Does it actually have any positive side effects?

you didn't consume enough salt

no, that's not how it works

Are you supposed to eat salt?

Any general advice for long term fasts, planning 1 to 2 weeks. I've managed a couple of 4-5 day ones before and only once did I feel ill. I've plenty of multivits,fishoil, etc and can easily grab some salt as was suggested. I've heard there can be issues regarding electrolytes or something, meme ? or preventable somehow

How is this not basically anorexia??

don't take vitamins or fish oil or anything like that.

>lots of water
>sea salt
>black coffee/tea if you want

also, start using epsom salts for magnesium.

because when you DO eat, you eat a lot.

What happens if I don't eat salt? And won't eating salt fuck up the whole point of only drinking water?

I just lightly salt my water. No meme broth for me.

Salting is a meme

>fasting triggers stem cell regeneration, regenerates your immune system within 24 hours

news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

>fasting enhances natural levels of human growth hormone tenfold

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/

>fasting promotes longevity and slows the aging process

nia.nih.gov/newsroom/topics/calorie-restriction