If your doctor puts you on TRT and you're under 18, will it stop your shoulders from getting broader?

If your doctor puts you on TRT and you're under 18, will it stop your shoulders from getting broader?

Just lie upside down for 2 hours a day

How would lying upside down vertically cause something to grow horizontally?

Yes

Possibly. Most physical growth after 18 is breadth after all.

then fucking lie horizontally ffs

The growth plates in your shoulders don't usually close until you're ~25(assuming you're male). Also trt has never been shown to stunt growth, doctors give roids to kids younger than 18 all the time and they still grow to a normal height
t. Medfag

What do you think would happen if I only took half of the dose he prescribed me, and when I get my bloodwork done he prescribes me more because he sees my test levels are still low, and then I take the test I have saved up plus the higher dosage he gave me

>only one side of your shoulder gets broader because gravity is pulling it down
>other side gets more narrow and compact due to gravity pushing it down

is this true pls respond

>hormone which increases muscle and bone density
>will it stunt my growth, guys?

The people that post on Veeky Forums, I swear.

TRT doesn't make you Rich Piana. You will still be within natty test level the dosage doctors prescribe to you.

It'd be easier to just "doctor shop" and get two seperate doctors to both prescribe you trt

So I won't see increased muscle growth, deeper voice, etc?

i wouldnt go on TRT that early

I hit a second growth spurt at 19 and grew a couple inches

why do male models have puffy under eyes

Oh look, it's this stupid fucking thread with photoshopped pictures again.

Don't you ever get tired of posting this? What do you get out of it?

just realized he has normal shoulders but is a headlet

then just pick a side ffs

thats what testosterone does, did you do literally no research??

This is the first time I've posted this, I just looked up broad shoulders on google images and picked this one.

I'm not sure it would do that much at the dosage I'm getting

TRT will give you muscle, not bone. "Broad" shoulders are genetic. You can't change the physical shape of your bone excluding natural GH production, or the way your genetics predispose your skeleton to look like

If you get prescribed TRT you are literally just going to have normal male testosterone levels

Go back to Veeky Forums you insecure little faggot

Can't test cause premature closing of growth plates if you're under 18?

This guy gets it, get vampire bat gains

Your body produces test on its own... The only thing you can do is stop your natural test production if you fuck up a cycle. All it will do is make you suicidal, stunt muscle growth, stunt face development (jaw) and make you look like a girl. There is literally no reason to try to stop test production. It will fuck your face, body, and brain

There are two possibilities here:

You want to be a trap
You want a "model"/androgynous physique for fashion and don't want broad shoulders

It won't work

Bump

this, ffs

Dude his hips are mad prominent

And he's still a model.

D-do I have a chance?

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

those are his obliques, not his hips, learn your anatomy it's useful as shit

Are you serious, dog

>wanting your shoulders to be disproportionate
Ffs

Nobory gonna laugh at his tiny legs? I guess ill be ok...

post the picture of guy on right that includes his hips

Bruh you need to go back to anatomy and physiology if you think those are obliques

He's got a pretty tiny top too though :/

no? what are they, biceps? check out these fucking experts

if you're still here or if anybody knows

if you come off test do you lose your deeper voice?

>arms thicker than calves

He's a model because he has a fucking 10/10 face, Jesus Christ.

>inb4 fit tries to tell me he's ugly

When you try to say that, you have to post a picture of yourself alongside so I can fucking laugh at you.

no unless your're a placebo fag who starts inadvertently talking in a higher voice when off because that's what you expect should happen

they squinch a lot (like squinting but for under eyes) since ideal male eyes have a straight line for the bottom eyelid, this along with the high testosterone levels of a typical male model causes hypertrophy of the muscles in their undereye area, causing the puffy look

t. someone who squinched a lot when on roids and now has puffy undereyes

so it's permanent? even if I only do a cycle?

I know I can't be a fucking model bruh and I don't want to.

I'm talking about how grills would nitpick certain parts of a man's anatomy like the way we do. I'm really asking if grills really care if hips on a dude are slightly bigger than normal

>the high testosterone levels of a typical male model causes hypertrophy of the muscles in their undereye area
Hahahahaha oh fuck that's the most broscience shit I've probably read this year, please tell me you're fucking around

Yes it does stunt your fucking growth if you're put on it young enough. Do your research buddy. I have a friend that like 5 inches of height because they put him on it at way too young an age.

How old was he?

Bump