Anyone ever had one of these? Are they any good?

Anyone ever had one of these? Are they any good?

they're trash. Was over at a friends for a party. One of his friends came over and showed me that was his post work out meal. Wasn't surprising he was a DYEL.

>cookie
>no eggs
>no dairy

yeah no thanks

tasty as hell. its not a protein bar, but its a good cookie

This, bro. It's only like 16g protein per cookie but the cookies taste really good for not being real dessert cookies

That one in particular is pretty bad, it's too dry and sort of bland tasting aside from the chocolate chips. The double chocolate chip ones are good.

>Non GMO
implying thats good

Get some of this shit op.

>one pint is the same caloriclly as a snickers or a small bag of M&Ms

For real? I've tried them and it's pretty bad. It also smells like Play-Doh. 3/10.

you take that back this instant you smell like play doh

I wish I could get my money back

except its full of protein so it fills you up unlike snickers and m&ms

The Snickerdoodle is the only good one and let me tell you it's amazing

>no cookie

UH OH
BUSTED

Snickerdoodle one is the only good one. It's not like god tier, but if you're craving a cookie it's way better for you than a normal one.

I was wondering what it was made from in the end

>not being real dessert cookies

400 calories per cookie, along with terrible macros. These things are trash.

My nigga

Vegan friend forced me to have a bite of one once. Shit tasted exactly what you imagine a vegan cookie would taste like with the texture of sand.

If you've tried the lemon poppyseed and don't think its good you should probably kys

Tastes almost as good as a normal cookie, but the macros are mediocre and the texture is quite crumbly due to the lack of egg and soy.

That sea salt caramel looks good. Where can I find this? Looks like something I could mix in with my protein shakes.

>$5.99 a pint
I cant seem to justify the purchase, maybe im just a poorfag

Came here to post this

OH BUSTED!

The sea salt caramel is FUCKING AMAZING.

There is literally a band of caramel in the middle of it.

Yes, it's expensive. But it's better than eating a ben and jerry's with 4x the calories.

Seriously user. Halo Top is the shit. Get some.

>Seriously user. Halo Top is the shit. Get some.
That's why I asked where to get some. I've never seen it in stores.

Go to their website. They have a google maps plug in that will show you retail outlets that carry it near you. My local Fry's grocery store has it, as well as walmart.

I've also tried birthday cake (not terrible)
Mint chip (really, REALLY good)
Oatmeal cookie (amazing flavor but it has actual oats in it which get annoying after a while)

Sea salt caramel remains my favorite.

halo top is great for people with binge eating disorders, arctic zero too. waste of money. those cookies are good but too many calories for the protein you get

Just checked. Sorry for being lazy/retarded. Apparently they sell Halo Tops at the grocery store near my house.

Thanks for the recommendation though user. Going to probably get that sea salt caramel for my shakes.

this lel

>$6 to eat a pint of something that has almost no calories

For what reason? For fun? I guess if you really like eating, it would be worth it.

I was planning on using it as a way to easily give my protein shakes a different flavor. Straight vanilla gets boring after a while, and it's really the only flavor of protein powder that doesn't taste like cardboard to me.

I'm 297 lbs, and working on cutting. Down 30 in 50 days. I LOVE ice cream, and this is a guilt-free way of eating some once a week.

I make 110k/year, so $24/month doesn't really blow my budget.

If you're doing that, def. give the oatmeal cookie a try. It basically tastes like a cinnamon bun with oats in it.

Will definitely try that, user. Guess I'll run to the grocery store after work and pick up the oatmeal cookie and sea salt caramel flavors.

Looking forward to my post workout shake now. Guess I should put one or two spoonfuls for flavor? Not like I'm gonna dump the entire pint in shake.

There is a lawsuit against them alleging their cookies actually only have 4-9 grams of protein each.

>No eggs No dairy

I think the serving size is a quarter of a pint, which is only like 70 calories or something. You can cut the pint into quarters if you have a decent knife and just put them in a plastic bag and back in the freezer. Aside from that, I don't have a clue, what else is in your shake?

They are okay, but honestly there's protein bars that are cheaper, have a better ratio of macros, and do just as well to satisfy your sweet tooth on a cut.

Had one, reminded me of those really dried up shit in MRE's

I actually bought an ice cream maker and started making it myself with whey, almond milk and Greek yogurt.

3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop vanilla protien powder

And that's it. Was actually looking into adding some greek yogurt to the mix for flavoring, but I think the Halo Tops sound better.

I tried this with just protein powder and almond milk. It was pretty good, but the halo top stuff is better tasting.

gotta let it melt a bit then eat it slowly from the outside.

IDK man, I guess start with 2 Tbsps and see how it goes? You could also go to 2 cups of almond milk and 1 cup of the ice cream.

Nah, think I'm going to go with what you said and cut the pint into quarters with each being about 70 cals. That really only adds 40 extra calories to the shake, so it's nothing too drastic. Plus it'll help me stop getting bored with the flavor.

This. I've had them all and Snickerdoodle reigns supreme.

These cookies can be hit or miss depending how old they are other than that, the flavors are nice.

Only issue I see with them is the price. The price doesn't justify the amount of calories and macros you are getting in one serving.

I'd rather use the $4 - $5 to get food that would be more filling and more nutritious.

If I wanted a treat I would most likely pick up a pint of halo top. No joke, it's delicious.

It's just a yummy treat goddammit!

>vegan

Shit doesn't count man

>vegan
>16g protein
>no soy

How?

It has soy protein

Microwave them and put ice cream user

Who else dirtiest bulk here?