Ywn have a petite azn gf

>ywn have a petite azn gf
>ywn dwarf her walking down the street
>ywn have her get sassy with you
>ywn forget where the car is, and she talks down to you in a jovial manner
>ywn listen to Coltrane together and both exclaim together when he plays a crazy lick
>ywn be berated for wincing when she pins your ass with roids
>ywn ask her to move, and when she doesn't, pick her up and move her while she playfully tries to get away
>ywn lie in bed together after a long day, and she will never rest her head on your chest
>ywn wake up happy with her beside you

Wtf dude asians are the easiest, do you live in a college town yet?

exchange petite asian for thick latina and I already do all of this

>phone poster
>yellow fever
>pleb-trane
>dirty roider

the plebbest of plebs

>Latina
>aka Mexican goblin when she hits her 40's

Fuck that shit, latinas age like shit.

>Tfw a huge tittied Latina matched me on Tinder and I'm pretty sure it's a catfish or some dude pretending to be her

>ywn wake up happy

Sorry, no. Hispanic culture embraces literally every medical procedure devised to make women more attractive. The ugly ones just can't afford it. Asians are the same way for that matter.

>that qt asian literal goddess who goes to my gym

I'm not even all that attracted to asian girls but holy shit
She just makes me sad any time she walks in

FaceTime her.

I just assume every girl I see like this on Veeky Forums has a penis

so where's her penis? spill the goods

racemixing is wrong

tfw no azn gf

please hear my prayers God, please...

lol

Fuck off /pol/

>iwn wake up by anyone happy

>TFW when you just want a shy petite girl who's only nasty for you instead of the sluts you see at parties and bang for one night

fuck

that picture is fake lol, this meme ruined that girls life srs

easier than just telling everyone you meet "Hello, I am a pedophile"

FAKE NEWS

> tfw thicc azn girl with average at best face likes me

should i go for it? I feel like I can do better 2bh lads

then again i havent had a gf for a year lol

What is it with women who've hit the wall or are noticably larger then normal calling petite women of legal age pedo bait?

I had one brehs

We loved each other so much

Suddenly went cold in me and left me 3 months in because I didn't make enough money

Realised she was a gold digger way too late

Someone please hold me

asian bitches are crazy, they suck for gfs

>wanting to make hapas
that's wrong user and you know it

If you're white it's very easy to get a gook gf user.

why do white guys date ugly asian girls though?

yes, im aware of the attractive couples, but white guys and asian girls as couples, on average, tend to look busted

if its so easy then wheres my happy ever after, fucker? REEE

you have to be a subhuman if you can't even get an asian girl if you're white

and this is coming from an asian guy, lmao

they aren't gold diggers tho. they just have a cultural expectation that a man is champion of the house and makes at least as much as her father

>ywn hear that shy petite girl say "i don't normally do this" while she rams your dick down her throat
why even live?

ill go subhuman on your black ass, bitch

Have you tried asking Asian girls out on dates? It's pretty hard to get a gf if you don't ask them out

>getting mad because he can't get ez poon
simmer down, subhuman

i dont want ez poon i want a lawfully married azn wife you bitch! fuck you

>pleb-trane
OK kid

I haven't spoken to an asian girl in 4 years and i was convulsing while i did it

hey which subreddit are you from xD

Try chatting with Asian girls on Interpals, they're incredibly thirsty for white dick and since it's not IRL being nervous won't be a problem, lots autists from /r9k/ have gotten IRL gfs and even wives from that website

im convinced that website is a honeypot though

It's really not tho, foreign women are just a lot less bitchy than Western women

idk why you guys act like talking to asian girls is any different from talking to white girls.

Cultural differences aren't going to make a significant difference in how you approach.

ya know i was going to make a profile last year but never did. ill have to think about it

it is world's different since they're so pretty they're like glowing angels walking the earth. I'm not kidding when i tell you the last time I saw an asian girl walking on the street I had to avert my eyes because my heart was beating so fast

I already dwarf my 5'7" mixed gf. :)

>I don't normally do this
wew lad

>since they're so pretty they're like glowing angels walking the earth

so like any 10/10?

t. someone who had yellow fever but got over it, I'm still into asian girls but I'm not fucking obsessed with them

that doesnt mean anything to me since I only find asians attractive. other women are odd looking men

I'm just saying that you're going to make it harder on yourself if you worship the fucking ground they walk on before you even meet them.

Like you said
>I had to avert my eyes because my heart was beating so fast

You're getting yourself overworked and are more likely to drop spaghetti if you don't treat them like fucking humans

that's all well and good, but I can't exactly tell them to stop blinding me with beauty, now can I? you've heard the metaphor "she took my breath away" before, haven't you? well it's real and it happens to me

>"i don't normally do this"
means she did it with a black guy this afternoon

how did you know he was a phone-poster?

just move to a west coast tech city user and make some asian guy friends who can introduce you to their lady friends, shit's not that hard if you're willing

OP's image filename is indicative of an iphone

literally did this for all of fall and winter before she went to japan for 8 months

granted she's hapa but you can still go fuck yourself OP

seatle alright? dont really wanna go to commiefornia

You need to move to someplace where there are more Asians.

When you walk down the street and there are dozens of pretty wee chinkerinas, you will overcome half of your yellow fever.
The next step is banging some.

Im asian so i like white bitches more than asian bitches, white ones are stuck up as fuck tho ( hot ones)

I already said I don't want to bang them I want to lawfully marry them, you pig

And I'll never taint my tall genetics and damn my sons to be shirter than me by mixing them with an inferior short asian

=]

>making "she has to be Asian" a prerequisite for who you want to marry even though you've obviously never been in a relationship with an Asian
lmao get off Veeky Forums faggot and stop jacking off to JAV, girls on Japanese game shows, and anime. Asian chicks, especially the kind who'd get with a white guy or who live in the West, aren't all they're cracked up to be

it turns out that nuclear bombs are a very good icebreaker

which is why you'll never bang'em, nor marry them. You're too pussy to grab'em by the pussy, even if they wanted you to.

Ive never had a relationship with ANYONE and I don't jack off. what now, smart guy? you wont deter me with your baseless nonsense you're just a faggot

I don't know what whores you associate with but its safe to say I want nothing to do with them

Check any of the boxes that apply:
you are giving females...
[X]sexual satisfaction
[X]emotional attention
[X]money

hint hint hint, chad only checks one of these boxes

what is the meaning of this riddle

cuck

my gf is 5'2 and I'm 5'8

not really anywhere near dwarfing but I'm still about twice as wide as her

As an Asian guy I'll just say most Asian girls who grew up in the west look nothing like in OP's pic. They emulate the worst parts of western culture, meaning they suffer from little princess syndrome and hyperliberalism.

Check for the bitchface, you'll know.

Well duh I just like hearing it

>i don't normally do this
tfw this is what she said when you lost your vcard and you realize she was being defensive about having fucked way more people than you and you know not to trust anything women say and also to not fuck your friends

>roider
>beta
>insecure
>bad memory
>gook getter

like poetry, kek.

>Not wanting to hear "I've never done this"
>Not having a slutty virgin that you train to your specific liking

I have a qt asian gf and I do all of this stuff, shes a pain in the ass though sometimes but overall the good times far outweigh the bad

give it a shot when you like someone enough your brain does this weird thing where they seem like a 10/10 for you. In highschool I had a crush on this 7/10 girl but to me she was perfect.

It's the best feeling in the world and it haunts me almost every day now that it's gone.