Is halo top the only junk food substitute that actually tastes good? quest bars aren't bad...

is halo top the only junk food substitute that actually tastes good? quest bars aren't bad, but you can taste the sugar alcohol.

halo top doesn't taste exactly like ice cream because of the consistency, but its still pretty damn good imo. whats the best flavour? i've only had mint chip so far

Chocolate is decent. Peanut butter cup is fucking amazing though.

CAKE BIIIIIITES

Arctic zero is pretty good. Some whole pints are only 150 calories.

Oatmeal Cookie is pretty dank

>tfw cookies and cream left out for 20 minutes

Shoulda invested in them

I'm a cashier and all I see are fat women buying these expensive pints because they can "eat the whole thing" seriously man that's not the point you pigs

I hate that shit

no sugar added blue bell icecream 80kcal per 1/2 cup thank me later 5.42 for a half gallon

I just buy the 4oz ice cream cups. If I'm 200 or so calories below at the end of the day I'll have one.

I find it a lot easier to manage with them already being portioned so my fat ass can't justify eating more than I should.

why? is it worse for them to eat the 300 calorie pint instead of a 1200 calorie pint?

And they get sold out fast at 5.99
Six fucking dollars and these bitches will buy 3-5 of them. At least have some dignity and go back to hagen daaz

They also buy up the Enlightened brand

>tfw artificial sweeteners make me sick to my stomach

I've tried "diet" drinks and the stevia shit, it's all the same. I dunno why.

They shouldn't be eating an entire pint no matter the calories of it
Low calorie does not equal "eat more" of it

>I'm a cashier

>Low calorie does not equal "eat more" of it

I mean -- is that not exactly how food works?

holy shit these are so good and 40% protein

Atkins bars are actually fucking delicious.

they're the only protein-ish bars i ever bother buying anymore

Because people don't understand how macros work.

They don't understand to lose weight it's as simple as calories in and calories out.

They have no real desire to be any better they just think if they buy the hippest gym craze bullshit that equals success.

Biggest pet peeve are these Instagram ,snap chat, Facebook Fucks who post pictures in the gym or talk about how awesome the work out was THEN they post pictures of fucking Chinese food or bags of cookies because they think they erened it. FUCK OFF with that shit. I hope they enjoy wasting time in the gym.

SORRY clearly this bothers me

Not all calories are created equal

This. Low calorie but high volume = helps with satiety on a cut

Ever hear of fiber? That's a veggies are for not empty calories in fake ice cream.

I will eat Arctic zero when not in season but when I'm 12 weeks out from a show or "cut" time I won't even buy the stuff, no reason for it

im trying to understand what you're saying here and i just can't figure it out. the whole point of low calorie treats is so that you can eat it more often rather than just having a candy bar once every 2 weeks. it sucks when you have like 4 spoonfuls of real ice cream and suddenly youve eaten 500 calories already. being able to eat a pint of ice cream and have it only be 280 calories + plus the protein makes you feel full is more mental strength than anything

Eating fake ice cream with shit for protein and still has sugar is mental strength?

LOL

You clearly fall for the bullshit that is this product.

If you have that much trouble controlling yourself I'm sure switching over to halo top work do much for you

you are 1 dumb motherfucker, you know that?