Is lifting for girls overrated?

Is lifting for girls overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LquOATN4COs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, whatever motivates you, don't let other people say your motivation is shit. If you reach your end goal and are happy, you can lift for your dog for all anyone else is concerned.

Im gonna say yes, unless its to already improve your game. Dont expect quality thot material to just come rolling into your life because your insecurity coerced you into getting fit. Youre still competing with everyone else who has more charisma (Gold standard of getting laid) than you. Dont even get me started on the fags who wait for girls to come to them, or who just piss around on tinder. Put yourself out there, go to some swinger parties, do nasty shit. And if you want a gf, work on socializing, fuck. Dont sit around wasting time if you really lift for girls. Otherwise youre just really lifting for self esteem.

Thanks brehs.

isnt that john carter from true detective? he turned out to be a homo

Is it overrated? Sure.

Is it bad? No.

no, there is no greater feeling than having a cute girl squeeze your biceps as she introduces you to her father and then he says "wow, she wasn't kidding when she said you were strong. good for you, user, a real man these days" when you shake his hand

[spoiler]i bet[/spoiler]

I misread this and thought you were saying if girls lifting was overrated, to which I would object and argue the opposite.

At the end of the day, you should lift for yourself. That being said, what you want to achieve for yourself can be girls. There's a difference.

lifting is for your futur, it's not for the present girls/whores but your own futur.

Nothing like your GF showing you off ;)

Gonna start lifting for my dog now. Thanks for that idea. He's a good dog.

Yes

honestly, yes. women are dumb af.

lifting thinking you're going to get your oneitis is overrated. Girls will likely come to you if you have some semblance of a social life/higher education/job etc. just not the ones you want.

I started lifting in September, and although that's v. little time, in the transition from average skinnyfat bastard to DYEL sorta skinnyfat bastard, I've definitely gotten more attention from girls, just 5s, fatties and hindi girls (for whatever reason). I only occasionally get a subtle mire from a girl I'm attracted to.

Game though, is on you. Looking for a gf is different to a hookup. If you just want to fugg, go to a club, go dancing, wait, make eye contact and you're done. GF material is different, you want her to be accessible, but also exclusive, interesting, but not boring, etc. etc. and that requires actually getting to know a person which relies on your autism suppression capabilities.

Anything that gets you lifting is good though. I personally lift cause I want to be strong, and strong enough so that I could possibly win against my brother in a fight (although he roids, so the way there is very long indeed).

I had to beat my fiances dad in an arm wrestle to gain his approval

Yes.

My girlfriend told me that her EX was more muscular than me.

In reality, her ex is the ultimate skeleton DYEL, but he's got visible six pack.

It's only about the abs bros, nobody gives a shit about your huge upper back and boulder shoulders.

What lifts can I do to get better at arm wrestling?

lifting for anyone but yourself is "overrated"; external motivation is fleeting and shallow whilst internal motivation is self-generated and can be never ending

One arm cable wrist curl shoulder rotations.
Idiot.

If she said that bro I got bad news, she ain't your girlfriend, she's fucking someone else

Don't think so, it was along the lines
"Was he more muscular than me?"
"Dude, he had abs"

She sounds lovely

>17 pictures of a coalburner

Mark rippeto write starting strength to increase my Star stat from -1 to +1 (more to come)
What guide can I read to increase my Cha ?

Str not star, fuck you autocorrect you fuck up more than you help.

My brother briefly dated the daughter of one of the American Gladiators.
[spoiler]My brother probably could have beat him, poor bastard could barely move.[/spoiler]

Deadlifts and paused benching

Not really because it makes getting laid easier. You still have to talk to girls though. Also dont get feels women today are shitty bags of twenty guys' cum, hump em and dump em

This is what i have problem with. I got Veeky Forums but i can't get past the idea that some other guy fucked girl before me. I lost two possible chances of loosing my virginity. Every time i tried to act like it doesn't bother me so i just asked girls in a stealthy way how many boyfriends they had. Two girls that i had chance with said more than 1 and after that i thanked them at the end of the dates even tough both of them said after i've driven them back to their places they'd love me to stay for a coffe but i just couldn't fucking get over it, like god fucking damn it, other men fucked you, other men probably came insdie you, and i'm supposed to be happy that i'm next guy in line? I'm heading towards virgin self perfecting monk route fast, very fast.

Anymore I sometimes can't tell what is a joke and what is actual massive insecurity.

Don't be an autist dude. Once you fuck one of them you're in the same boat, where other women are just "next in line" for you. Only 3% of people wait until marriage anymore, and almost all of them are crazy religious chicks who you wouldn't want to bang anyway. Women are shit. I don't know if that's just how the world is now or if it's always been that way, but it's time to adapt to it. Have sex with women who you're attracted to, and save your feelings for friends and family.

Because they have fucked a guy before? Really? Man that is autism. Are you also freaked out because women have poo in them?

>But it's like as soon as I cum, I come to my senses.
t. Lil' Wayne

>tfw you finger yourself you can sometimes feel your poo through your vag walls

They generally aren't interesting, are demanding, and are pretty slutty. That doesn't mean they all are but usually it's best to just use them for sex.

As there was no face, we don't know if you enjoy that or not... I'm just going to go with you do, you dirty bastard.

fucking disgusting. i want to be gay so bad

Fuck off you retards, just becasue a guy isn't a man whore and wants a normal woman not a whore it doesn't mean he's insecure. I always laugh at fags like you, shitting on people wanting to save their virgnities. You dicks called that user inscure but who's the one shitting on him hmm?
It's always like this
>i just want a virgin
>200 replies with "lmao what a fag XDDDD"
We get it, you regret that you lost your v cards to some worthless whores who dumped you but instead of wanting user to suffer same fate you could at lest wish him luck.

Don't regret losing my virginity at all. Was quite fun. But you're the one that seems pretty butthurt by this. Plus I didn't call them insecure, I called them autistic, which if when you're with a girl all you can think of is some hypothetical scenario in your head that they get 20 guys cum in them... Then yeah that's pretty autistic. I don't give a fuck if those guys ever get laid. But neither of them ever said they knew the girls sexual history. So the scenario in their head is all made up and pretty damn autistic.
Saying you want to save yourself for another virgin is fine, seems strange to me is fine. But it's the dumb fuck autistic way they freak out that isn't normal.
So go fuck yourself you fucking autistic prick.

>yeah im totaly not ass blasted that somebody wants a virgin
>btw fuck you for wanting a virgin you autist, i can't have that so neither can you

I don't want a virgin? Where'd you get that dumb idea? I honestly couldn't give a fuck about someones sexual history, it's not something I would ask a date.
But it is just autistic to freak out over your own made up scenarios.

So you can feel the literal poo, when you finger them, what?

Discipline. Discipline discipline discipline.
No motivation? Fuck yourself. Make working out/dieting not a choice. It's not something you tell yourself you "should" do. It's something you do. It's part of your life, like eating or breathing.

I weighed over 300 pounds for most of my life, and I was perfectly happy with that. There was no big health scare and I wasn't unhappy with my looks despite being objectively unattractive due to them. I started off looking much worse than you do now.

Then I decided to lose some weight, and lost it.

You need discipline, not motivation. Motivation is fleeting, discipline is what will keep you going when motivation runs out, or isn't there at all.

Stop eating so much fucking junk food and exercise a little more. This shit isn't rocket science.

"Should I end it?"
Yes. You are literally the goal for millions of people that want to lose weight. People that'd kill if they could have the starting point you do.

Stop relishing in your life as a sack of shit and fucking do something.

>implying I wasn't lifting so my dog would be mirin me

>Tfw no doggo to bro out with
:(

yes, women are evil succubi that will try to suck your soul out of your dick

they also take all of your money and your gains

easily God's least redeeming creation

>lifting for women and not men
since when did so many faggots get on this board?

ikr? its like only gays here now

>women are evil succubi that will try to suck your soul out of your dick

I'd be pleased to let them try !

>Are you also freaked out because women have poo in them?
Lmao don't just go around making up things

>so insecure you have to ask.
your girl likes you, unless her ex wants to kill you, who cares

You set yourself up for failure, no need to ask shit like that that prods at her memories with her ex

This is the best answer in the thread. It shouldn't matter what motivates you, as long as it keeps you going.

Though I think an important part of finding motivation is finding one that will last. Lifting for girls is fine, but if you let something like a breakup or rejection get you down and stop, then it probably wasn't a good motivator for you in the first place.

Lifting for 3D girls is.

Lifting for 2D is not.

idk man

but who was phone ?

WEW lads, I think you've got it all wrong.

>not lifting to be swole as fuck so you look hot as shit

>not immediately proceeding to wear anime shirts and basically being a major weeb

>"wow user you've got some interesting hobies ;)" as the bitches want the dick

>not pulling out a picture of your anime waifu and telling that bitch that she'll never look as good

>nobody can ever really say much to you since you look good and are shredded

You fucking lift until you reach that point you cunts.

>Is lifting for girls overrated?
idk, my gf likes to go to the gym with me and her lifts are quite solid for a girl

Don't know, but what I do know is, before you do anything, make sure that you get the self-validation of approval from a bunch of random anonymous people on the internet, most of whom just got done masturbating to hentai gifs...

or just fucking do it if you want to do it, you moron

i miss my dogs

jej

(you)

How do you work on socializing if you have social anxiety and almost no friends?

I'm thinking about going to the mall or something often enough to desensitize myself of the fear I get in public. That's one aspect though. Another is how am I supposed to meet people if I don't have a social network to begin with?

The Rational Male
also
The Art of Seduction

bout to let a fat chick from class suck my dick and none of you can stop me

tell your mom I said hi

Don't be a manlet.

Seriously, i'm 6'2 and DYEL and fucked up several of my much "bigger" manlet friends. Leverages are real

All other things being equal, sex is way more fun when you're fit. Could be the same girl doing the same things and it's still better.

It absolutely isn't if you start as fat.
Some people have no problem with females without lifting a single day of their lives, because they have good face, or are tall or just not fat.
If you're fat you're DEAD. Even landwhales demand normal sized guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=LquOATN4COs

This is a fact, I had one gf when I was obesemode. I lost my virginity to her and she left me 2 years later.

I spent the next 2 years getting rejected at every turn, now after returning to normalmode I get dates and shit all the time.

>If you're fat you're DEAD

Thirding this. It is wisdom.

I've had friends with decent faces, good grooming, and that elusive charisma "x factor" that lets them be the life of the party still fall flat on their face with all but the most vile women, if they got any at all.

Ayyyyyyyyy

this is very masculine user.

you are a boss. Don't let these heathens corrupt you.