/fat/ - Fatty General

Because some people are too lazy to make one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDAxIVQE0To&t=1m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> no wojak as thumbnail

I am not self hating or depressed to do that ;^)
im losing weight for surgery, not self esteem

first for giving up

Xth for diets that let you eat ice cream and chocolate-orea crepe every weekend and still lose :D

Watch out for some retard that's gonna try to post a video explaining why starving yourself is a good idea.

Thanks, Ryder

>Ryder
youtube.com/watch?v=iDAxIVQE0To&t=1m33s
My face

how can you be fat lmao, just stop eating xd

Hey fellow fatsos

Posting late at night since sleep isn't finding it's way to me right now... what's good?

Hey there /fat/

How're you doing? I'm at work, ate my breakfast and second breakfast, I'm still hungry and trying to drink as much water as possible to survive till dinner. Only 3,5 hours more to go.

I theoretically could eat something, since my current calorie intake lets me eat around 2400 and lose weight, but I'm trying to cut it down below 2000 since yesterday.

Already lost around 5 kg, still 50 kg more to go before I'm below 100 kg.

You dont even need to workout to lose weight

>second breakfast
stop

Yeah bit it really helps.

If you run a lot throughout the week you're only setting yourself up for success granted you're capable of that and you're not morbidly obese.

Eating small, but often, helps keep the munchie urges lower.

try sparkling water or an apple lad

Been wondering that but I'm doing just fine with a 400 cal breakfast and 2 slightly bigger meals from middle to end of the day.

>Eating small
>Not eating one huge satisfying 1500 calorie meal once a day

>sparkling water
Going with that right now, I have free apples and bananas at work, but they're still calories I don't wanna get - I have everything prepared for the day to eat, it's just a matter of making it and waiting out the urges. It's just the start of my second week, so my body needs to get over this shit.

i had mine with lemon when i was losing weight, really helped

also an apple for a snack is really good to add in to your macros, its p filling, you get multiple good bites and its like 60-80 kal

fruits have fibers that make you feel full

I have a ton of broccoli for that. Though I agree I fucked up, since I had to make some fish tart so shit wouldn't go to waste and now I'm eating this for two days, and since it's very calorie dense, I try to overcompensate with tomatoes and lettuce as a side.

I'll get back to less fat and more protons tomorrow.

Pic are my macros for today, since I have all of my food already made. Maybe I'll get an apple if I really can't make it later.

cut down on that sugar holy shit

Trying my best, user. It's mainly from broccoli/tomatoes/sweet potatoes since I use sweeteners in coffee etc.

>broccoli
God that is disgusting

What? Why? You can't take some greens, user?

ditch the sweeteners, after a while you'll get used to taste
e.g. I can't drink coffee or tea with sugar now, it tastes horrible

I dont eat disgusting non tasty food, im not a masochist

Tried that, my one weakness is just how much I always liked sweets. For now I;m taking baby steps - went from sugary stuff to Coke Zero, now slowly going into water only. I'm also slowly trying to go from sweetened coffee to pure coffee and milk only.

Kiddo, I will fight you, broccoli is the tastiest shit I can have, next to sweet potatoes, ever since I went on a diet.

whip some cream on em and powder some sugar then you fat fuck

>Smells horribe
>Tastes horrible
>has a disgusting texture
Nope

stop talking about your vagina and contribute to the thread

tremendous kek

NEVER
GOING
TO
MAKE
IT

>Eat one of this Saturday and one Sunday
>eat 2 chicken breasts per day, usually marinated, skewers or with Dijon/lemon/olive oil sauce
>eat half a spit roasted chicken one day
>eat 3 eggs with some bread the other
>eat desserts during the weekend
>still losing weight
Best diet ever :DDD

122kg(start)
117.5kg
117kg
115.6kg
115kg
115kg
113.7kg
112.7kg

Week 1 through week 7 ;^)

user, as someone who never fucking liked veggies, and still hates soups, I can tell you broccoli is GOAT. If you know how to prepare it (I steam it) with some nice spices, it'll make your dick hard.

Around 1200gr chicken with bone and skin.

And if i get hungry later on the day i get cucumbers.

Best diet ever

byootiful

that's a loser's attitude

this looks like something my dog barfed

>that stall
never going to make it

Or someone who doesnt suffer to lose weight ;^)

Then try another veggie? What's stopping you? Bullshit in your head?

We are talking about broccoli, not all vegetables.

I just find it sad that certain people suffer and think diet is about eating shitty non tasty food when you could lose weight by having a better plan.

Well, that's perfectly okay with me if you're getting sad over some stranger, who constantly tells you he enjoys what he eats. Go back to your better plan instead of shitposting then.

>broccoli
>shitty non tasty
someone get this hothead outta here

>stop liking what I don't like, the post

What is the most delicious healthy meal i can eat?

For me it'd be a few grilled chicken breasts and sweet potato fries on the side. Literally my dream food.

Ive been reading about tdee, im a bit confused tho about daily expending if you are a morbidly obese person who does little else but walk around your house. wouldnt my daily cals have to be crazy small?

Are sweet potatoes healthy?
I kinda find them really tasty

Post meals

come on man, crunchy fresh broccoli? do you like any veggies? they're pretty satisfying to eat imo.

I'm morbidly obese too.

your TDEE is what your body needs to burn to maintain your current weight, without taking into account any exercise. Always pick "sedentary lifestale" to get your basic TDEE. Now drop 500 or even 1000 calories from that - that's your new daily calorie intake to lose weight.

Install and use an app like MyFitnessPal to check your macros and calories, even every teaspoon of sugar you use etc. You have no idea how big your TDEE can get just from being big, your body needs to burn a lot of calories just to make your fat ass stay alive.

My TDEE at 150 kg and 183 cm was around 3000-3200, but i'm trying to keep it around 2000 to 2300 daily right now.

Trust me dude, if you are morbidly obese, your body has to burn tons of calories every day simply to keep you at that weight. Losing weight for heavy people should be very easy, even without an active lifestyle. You can add that in later.

Hello fats. Former fatty here.
You want to know the best advice??
Just take it slow and easy. No extreme diets or starving yourself.
I still ate shit, had takeaways at least once a week. Just eat less of it overall and eat more healthy food. Healthy food like an apple or a banana fills you up way more than shit like a tiny bit off chocolate which contains the same calories.

Also you don't have to destroy yourself in the gym.if you do that you'll hate it and probably give up. Just walking at a fast pace on a treadmill for a half an hour will burn a good amount of calories.

Also walk places. Don't drive or use public transport unless you have to. I can't believe how lazy some people are when it comes to walking places. It also saves money.

Basically just take it slow and work your way up. Most people just try to starve themselves and then destroy themselves in the gym and it won't last long as they burn themselves out straight away.

I thought that was common sense?
Extreme diets are just for body builders.

some people don't into common sense
to lots of people eating normally to not get fat is common sense.

This is a meme. I eat 1.5 meals per day and I'm only hungry at those times. Breakfast is good to start up your metabolism, but drinking cold water in the morning instead has a similar effect.

Are those fried leaves?

kys

I'm lower than I've ever been on keto 1 meal a day for a month so far. I don't crave food anymore. Try it if you actually want to lose weight.

Like some have said going extreme can backfire but like.. not if you actually want to lose weight. If you don't lose weight it's because you don't want to. I haven't wanted to my entire life until a month ago apparently.

I hope you all make it regardless.

Agree to this. My BBQ chicken salt seasoning makes the broccoli edible.

You mean oregano?

It is grilled chicken pieces

Eating a large meal Is far more satisfying and you still consume the same calories.

The problem is, I feel hungry quite fast, so I'd rather eat 4 meals 450 cal each and one 200 cal salad, than go and sperge on 3 meals 700 cal each for almost the same result, since it'll be hard for me to concentrate between three meals.

>than go and sperge on 3 meals 700 cal each
Or just one big 1500-1800 calorie meal and then eat cucumbers if hungry

these any hope of ever fading?

Moisturize. Luckily you don't have huge red/purple ones like some people get. Give it time

How does Chad do it?

rate my progress

138kg to 114kg in 3 months

he doesn't have the pizza

Looks like your lifts went down.

>2g carbs
>0cals
what is this wizardry?

Also he plays sports and doesn't order an extra large, just a medium. A small when he isn't really hungry and is just using it as an excuse to fuck Stacey

They did, but i can still almost bench 3pl8, i can squat 4 and pull 5 so, not too far off my best lifts. But im almost 30kg lighter.

dont be a fat shit

>half a roasted chicken
Not gonna make it

>not getting fat on purpose

CHICKEN

>tired of being fat powerlifter
>cut out soda from diet and eat healthier at uni cafeteria
>almost a week later looking WORSE than I started
What the fuck?

ewww

then why are you making a fatty general
also
>where is the fucking copypasta

So I'm going to start crossfit today. Its free but I'd rather just do strength training at my own pace. I remember one user mentioning that although they can be memeing at times, its kinda better than other group fitness programs. Thoughts on it? I'm very weak;-;

fucking fatty

>Not eating good food (Without the coke)

>eating that garbage

>So cucked good food is "garbage"
LMAO

>Breakfast is good to start up your metabolism

when will the newfags leave jesus christ

>eat greasy shit and sugary food my entire life
>poop a perfect turd once every day at the same time each day
>start losing weight, eating a ton of vegetables and fiber oatmeal and healthy food
>every day fluctuates between being constipated or terrible burning diahrea and gas

>he doesn't know about IIFYM
not gonna make it

Hahahahaah How The Fuck Can You Be So Fat Hahaha Nigga Just Stop Eating You Fatty Haha

man i hate americans like you, so fucking dysfunctional you cant even eat food that isnt mac and cheese or soda

Get out of my sight you pathetic shit

>He doesnt eat pizzas and other delivery goodies
>He tries to fill his diet with vegetables

>oily meat
>coke
>fuckloads of bread
youll be in /fat/ forever

How many people here are trying IIFYM?
How long?
How much weight lost?
What the fuck is the difference between IIFYM and just hitting your macros and calorie deficit?

Daily reminder

I do the IIFYCD diet, and so far I've lost 40+ and counting in the span 7 months while putting on a bit of muscle