I have a question related to IF

I have a question related to IF
Im doing IF but with a 12 hour fasting time, is it as near as good as 16 hour fasting?

that's not IF, that's what most normies do. dinner at 8pm, breakfast at 8am.

no, breh... it takes about 12 hours after your last meal to even enter a fasted state

1st meal at 12:30 (midday)
2nd at 18:00
3rd at 22:00
4th at 23:00
I workout between 2nd and 3rd, mainly cuz the gym in my base opens at 19-22.. How do i work around these shit hours?

eat a small meal just before you go to the gym and eat a big one when you get back.

lmao

I'm doing IF too, but with an 8 hour fasting time. it's just as good right?

IF is not a diet. It's just a way of splitting your daily caloric allowance so that you trade spending some time hungry for eating to fulfillment later in the day. So how long you fast is irrelevant, only how much you eat.

idk i eat once a day. dropping at least a pound per week. Also on keto though.

completely incorrect

Terry cruise says i.f. helps regenerate your body.
There are actual studies showing it helps liver health and diabetes

You can even do IF for 8 hours. If you do it from 22:00 to 10:00 and don't overeat you'll make it. If you're smart you'll drink carbonated water (it keeps you full) and coffee (black, always black) throughout the day and start eating when you're back from the gym. Or, if you train in the morning, you can eat when you get back. Just eat AFTER training, even your breakfast. It's called break-fast, because you break your fast. Yaknawhaimsaying bruh?

>If you're smart you'll drink carbonated water (it keeps you full) and coffee (black, always black)
bitch do you want to drill a hole through your stomach drinking that stuff while fasting

wrong

wrong

>CICO

You have completely misunderstood the point of intermittent fasting.

Which is? inb4 fridge and freezer bullshit

Believes the pH balance of coffee and carbonated water is strong enough to put a hole through stomach

If you said pH imbalance or acidosis then that would've made sense

But that is the point, you smeghead.

Not at once, but if you do IF for 6 months and every single day you drink that shit while fasting... I dunno. I know I'd have some insane heartburns

Except you fill both up again after x hours, only if you do keto you have to also sustain yourself on raw frozen half-carcasses you put in the fridge because there was nothing else in the house. And if in total you put in more than you used, guess what happens?

*cringe*

What, Coffee and water, with bubbles?

Harden the fuck up Smeghead.

enlighten me

its better than eating 24/7

but no it is not near as good.
50/50 isn't as good as 2/1
by a significant proportion.