Fat people logic

fat people logic

shut the fuck up with this fat people hate shit already

get a life

Cool it crumpelstretchedskin, fat logic is real and needs to be addressed.

The fatties on Veeky Forums have said many times that they're inspired by fat hate. Stop fighting other people's battles just because your pussy's bleeding.

say that shit to me on reddit and see what happens faggot ill get you banned

fat hate is good t. /fat/

are you fat lol

it's short term escapism, like every addiction ever

You could cut that down to just two arrows

can be said about anything else that requires willpower and effort. people love taking the lazycunt route.

someone needs to make one of these but for fapping

I'm a poorfag that's why i'm fat healthy food is expensive

especially since i need so much of it

thats bullshit and you know it

Also no money for gym membershit i literally cant even

>healthy food is expensive

uhm no sweetie its actually cheaper

(you)

uhg like omg sweetie...i can't...sugarplum thats bullshit and you know it

but seriously, we can't let you have the nuclear codes pumpkin

but once i went to whole foods and looked at the organic salads and i needed like 8 of them to feel full and it cost so much

i hate you
i hate you
i hate you

i hate myself too i wish i was rich

you're a girl aren't you

Nah I'm just making up bullshit, I'm not a girl, I'm not fat, and obviously you can be poor without being a balloon monster.

I see this shit all the time though. 'oh boo hoo i cant afford to eat healthy and thats my excuse'

Well sorry I have a life and can't spend eight hours a day killing myself in the gym. I feel bad for you, eating nothing but rabbit food. You must really hate yourself.

Yea thats a popular excuse too

STOP FALLING FOR THE BAIT

no one buys 8 salads at whole foods think you idiot.

Seriously, I'd rather play an instrument, drawing a beautiful picture, or delve into an interesting podcast. An enlightening life is better than a muscly one.

my jimmys

Smaller price tag =\= cheaper

You get more food per dollar buying chicken, veggies, beef, milk, fruits etc than you do buying a big mac or Kraft macaroni. Compare price per gram. Even then, I admittedly eat like shit and I'm not fat because I eat less of it and fucking exercise. I couldn't get to the gym today so I did bent over rows with a pipe and a uhaul trailer and some weighted pull ups on a tree. I filled a laundry bag with sand and lifted it up onto a stack of tires a few times.

You're going to scare the children bro.

fatty detected

fap - nogf
nofap - nogf+ED

This is really true, I can remember myself tracking around that blue circle many times over, before I finally broke it. The red circle was a long one, but I would argue it too is a circle. The happiness resulting from the improved overall lifestyle gives further motivation to keep on pushing. I look far, far better than I ever even dreamed of when I first begun my transition, yet naturally, I continuously set new goals, which means further diet/exercise, further fitness gain, and further happiness.

Sometimes I forget how much happiness going from a 240+ fat slob to a 165 respectably fit person has given me, this reminded me.

legit question
do years of carrying around excess fat make your legs strong?
i'm a recovering fatass and my calf muscles are somewhat defined. is this true or am i just memeing?

This isn't a fat hate thread, it's a discussion of "fat" logic (the logic which keeps overweight people overweight) which looks like it could go into a discussion on addiction.

Calm your tits, ok?

I think (don't know, think) they were doing an example of fat people logic.

>carry around large amount of extra weight 24/7 for years
>legs get more muscular than normal
Are you really just figuring out that there's a connection there?

Big4u legs is the only side benefit of being fat

This is why fat shaming should be brought into the mainstream. These disgusting shit sacks live in complete delusion from being pampered all the time.
Fattest employee of the month awards on office noticeboards, meal confiscation and mandatory exercise for fat kids in schools. De-normalize the disease.

ppl actually believe this

Hey retard. Just eat less calories.

You don't need to eat healthy food to lose weight.
Actually penny for calorie mcdonalds and KFC is amazing.

chicken, eggs, and fresh vegetables are cheap as shit

>Fattest employee of the month awards on office noticeboards
kek'd

kek

but you wouldn't do that for real r..right user?