Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with bodybuilding accessory exercises (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh2mIFrGvk
youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that what we're calling it these days?

And yeah. Goal is to look like the OP pic. I started at 20%bfp, cut down to about 16.5% (where I am now) and now I'm slowly bulking at around 250 cals, and a shitload of protein, doing ICF5x5.

I'm hoping to build a bunch of muscle and achieve some decent lifts, then cut back down to about 15%. Hopefully that'll leave me muscular yet not too fat.

Also, discord any good? Or will I regret joining it?

Thicc is just another word for fat.

Lean fag out.

I will probably be getting to thicc mode since im coming down from morbid obesity. Hopefully packing on muscle and being thicc will help support the loose skin. Time will tell

Rugby player here. Current weight 96kg at 6'5. Goal weight is 110kg. Wish me luck boiz

I wanna be thicc.
being 6'3" I need to gain like 40 more lbs til I can be thick

Nah you just need to increase pecs. Also, why is your head so small?

it looks small because my body is big

>inb4 >big

No they're small because they're small. Work your pecs

I meant my head

Homosexuals will be purged with the rest of the degenerates.

Is this pec size reachable natty? I know ogus roids
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh2mIFrGvk

Yeah but you'll have to be benching at about 3.5 plates

Friendly reminder that you don't build thicc mode with routines like (((Texas Method))))) or madcows...
Neglecting upper body hypertropy while squatting every workout will only lead to t-rex and NOT thicc mode

How do I get thicc without getting fat?

Ive been on an eternal cut forever and I always do my compound lifts and I get sore muscles and DOMS so I know Im challenging myself but whenever I try to get bigger I just hold a bunch of water and feel like a fat blob, not muscular.

>How do I get thicc without getting fat?

thicc is just a meme word for fat

Can this include girls?

Eww no

Did you miss the bit about bbing accessory work? Also u gotta squat for dat ass which is essential to this look..

Yes thicc grils is a thing

It's not fat. It's just not lean. And it's not like the skinnyfat twinks who mostly hang out here ever get shredded to pro bber levels anyway..

technically yes. these threads are mainly homobait though.

What's the best routine to get thick cock?

Go on tinder and say that you're a size queen. You'll get thick cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg

You can purge them if you're body is nicer.
>post it