Help Veeky Forums, how do i carry conversations?

help Veeky Forums, how do i carry conversations?

>waiting for elevator at work
>8/10 coworker approaches and asks how my weekend was
>i say it was good and I relaxed mostly
>i ask how her weekend was
>she says her weekend was good
>then we are both silent waiting for the elevator and even on the ride up to our floor

how do i come up with things to say?

>see her talking to Chad later in the day

do you want to fuck her?

Post pic of her or we can't help you-

>how much do you bench

here are some tips:

Observe: is she wearing something nice/peculiar/new? new hair style? ask her about it
Avoid asking about her body/figure unless you heard from her she is proud of it or its ok to talk about.

Inquire: she seems particularly excited about something specific? ask her about it, show interest.
Do avoid coming off as a creep, just listen to what she has to say and take a hint if she thinks you are praying

Familiarize: hang around her, its easier to open up to people whom we meet everyday
Do avoid stalking her

React: if she starts to talk to you or something like that dont be apathetic, remember to stay cool and apply the rest of what you learned.

you can do this, its not rocket science and fuck it if you find yourself in a lack of words tell her you were distracted by one of her many positive attributes if appropriate

she is good looking, at least an 8/10

i don't have pics of her

Answer the question OP

>she is good looking, at least an 8/10
>not answering the question/10

your a faggot OP

you dont "carry" conversation, you LEAD conversation. talk to her about your shit, make it exciting because you're psyched about doing shit in your life

and if your not, well then its pretty fucking obvious what the real problem is. youre fucking boring and youre too fucking weak to even have an interesting life in the most interesting time in human history circa 70million years.

>in the most interesting time in human history
lol

Related question to OP, how do I remember all the useless shit my coworkers talk about in their personal lives, do they expect me to ask how little Jimmy and Sarah's college search is going?

fuck you're autistic.

i didn't notice anything nice/peculiar or new

she did not seem excited about anything

hang around her how? she sits in a different part of the office

i'm a kv, so yes

what shit should i be doing? i have nothing going on tbqh

OP here, another question:
>ask a coworker how their weekend was
>he says he went home and just collapsed and slept
>i say "oh yeah" because i'm autistic and don't know how to respond
what should i have said instead? this often happens when coworkers tell me something, and other than saying "k, cool story", i just say "yeah"

bump

who dat

Advice number 1.
Dont go for social advice on anonymous Polynesian tailoring imageboards full of autists.

Advice number 2.
Just say "Y-you too.", works everytime.

ask a follow up question - "that must have felt good huh?" he'll say some shit, then ask him what he wishes he could have done if he wasn't so tired.

just make them talk about themselves, they'll never shut up. if they're worth knowing they'll ask you about yourself, just play it like a tennis match then. hopefully you won't sperg out

Ask her a question that is not a yes/no question e.g. What did you do this weekend? Listen to her response and formulate another question based on that.

Next time she asks you, OP, tell her you went to this really nice café. Ask her if she likes to chill in cafés and if she says yes you say "hey maybe we should go for coffee some time" and if she says sure, get her number. If not forget about it and move on.

Next time ask what she did instead of how it was. As long as she doesnt say something vague like you did, you can start nouning. Nouning is a way for autists to carry conversations by picking a noun in each of their conversational partner's replies and posing a new question based around that noun.

>what did you do this weekend
>i went to such and such winery
>do you go to wineries often
>not too often but they were serving free ____ food this weekend and i love ____ food
>have you ever been to [restaurant serving ____ food]?

It will feel like pointless blather to autists but normal people call it small talk and most of them enjoy it for some reason that i will never figure out

Small talk isn't about asking every person you encounter on a date lmao

i can never think of follow up questions, that's my main issue

could that be too probing?

i personally would not like that question, since all i do is lift and browse Veeky Forums

There is nothing wrong with wasting as little time as possible before asking a woman to go do something but
is wrong in phrasing it like "hey maybe we should go out sometime?". You should ask her what her plans are for the week, then say "Let's go to X cafe" on a day where she has no plans. That way you seem confident that she will say yes, and she cant make any good excuses. If she flat out says no or gives a reason she cant despite already saying she has no plans, you at least know for sure shes uninterested and can forget about her.

How ? Put yourseIf in a mood where you dont want to have a conversation and Iet the siIence break

why don't you be more descriptive? literally tell her what you were doing your weekend

You should try to find some hobbies/friends. Asking what someone did over the weekend is not probing at all, it's extremely basic conversation.

>Nouning
>tfw you learn to conversate from a Cambodian lobster protein isolate advertisement board

because all i do is browse Veeky Forums, lift, read and watch movies

i do wish i had friends
;_;

are indoor hobbies in my room okay to talk about?

i am learning programming, but i feel like nothing will come out of it. I'm not going to make an app or get hired by a tech company or anything

bump

No shit you're not going to be able to talk to other human beings when you're literally more boring than a white girl. Experiences are the building blocks for casual conversation. They are the easiest way to connect to people, and show emotion. Get hobbies and social experience before you think about "small talking" with an "8/10" on an elevator. It's not something learned, you need practice with human beings to learn how to connect with them, and THEN concern yourself with seduction

>Get hobbies
see do hobbies in my room count for anything?

how do i deal with the fact I'll never be good at hobbies?
>if i learn guitar, i won't end up in a band
>if i learn another language, i won't be as good as native speakers
both of these are indoor hobbies too, both of which I've tried in the past and have stalled on

>I bought a guitar once and also looked up rosetta stone, pls fuk me
Fucking kill yourself

>do avoid stalking her
gotta disagree here senpai
Stalking is a great way to learn informations about a girl that she wouldn't disclose to you because you're not "friends" enough ( favorite bands,what she's done last week end,where she wants to go on a trip,etc )
I've had three girlfriends in my life,long term ones and i wouldn't have been able to pull it off without stalking

Of course there's stalking and stalking

OP you already posted this thread before /fitlit/ merge, do you really expect different answers?

God you fucking virgins
Its so fucking easy, just experiment if you dont know what to say

If I were in your shoes OP, I would have asked her if she had any plans today/or in the weekend
Whatever answer I got I would have invited her out for a cup of coffee or sometimes nice to get to know each other better. I dont understand why this is so fucking hard

Heres a couple of tips
Look her in the eyes when you talk so you dont curl up and start panicking
Have a good posture when youre interacting
If youre constantly thinking about what other think about you, try your hardest to stop it, or think of a fond memory/feeling if that happens

where did i even imply that? i said i was bad at both.
or are you projecting?

if i can't hold a conversation while waiting for the elevator, how would a coffee help?

if you think those uncanny valley chicks in your pic aren't creepy, you have questionable social tastes to begin with. you're probably socially mentally damaged

holy shit those implants looks painful, like they're about to burst and cause a serious medical emergency.

Your problem was your weekend was literally too boring to talk about
>Mostly relaxed
What are you a fucking cat?! Go do some shit. Go work on cars. Go build something with your hands, go hiking, kayaking hell anything you could do ornamental horticulture for all it matters (bitches would actually love that one) Chad's aren't born they are made. Forged in the kiln of interesting hobbies and an active lifestyle.

>implying your life is interesting in 2017 unless you're an afghan warlord or somali pirate

Just ask her where places she go to have fun and if you can go with her, you have nothing to loose because both of you are no friends or something.

Also you can tell her to go to the gym with you.

>cars
i don't know how, and don't have a need to since my car works
>hike
is it fine to do this alone?
>kayak
nowhere close around me where i can, and i can't swim, so if i capsize, i'll die
>build something with your hands
such as? i don't have the desire to build anything..

is cooking an interesting hobby?

you're probably not that interesting

i have many Chad coworkers. why would she ever agree to do something with the autistic, ugly manlet guy at work?

if i ask her out, I'll be called a creep and reported to HR

Tell her you spent the weekend arguing about which anime girl is best on an anonymous forum.

cruel world

If she just want a ´´Chad´´ just found another.
At least try it.

t. Beelzebufo ampinga

don't doubt yourself it's a big turnoff

You are literally too stupid to talk?

Wow. That is animal tier. But some animals can learn to do sign language at least. So you are BELOW a clever animal.

And you ask why you don't score? Holy shit. Your IQ must be, what, 15?