I'm screwed!

Hi so I was like hi police,can i join you.
They looked at my curriculum vitae
interviewed me and told me dude you are perfect,if you make Veeky Forums test you will be one of us guaranteed!
Minimum
Pull up on that iron stick 12
jump from place 270cm
push ups 30/min
crunches 80/2min
Run 100m 13sec
Run 3000m 12min

I can do 3pull ups,100cm jump,80 curls,40sec 100m and 12min 1km

Save me Veeky Forums

I have only 4days to prepare! Will creatine help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6BmtGNjm7BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read the sticky faggot

Also: those requirements are pathetic af

>40 sec 100m
wtf

>100cm jump
>40s 100meters
>CREATINE
lmao this bait.
If you're serious, megadose of test,deca and some var, do shitton of coke before fit test and carb the fuck up.

I was always pretty bad at running,i m not even fat
maybe I could do like 30 if i put everything in it.

I m pretty sure that they would find out on blood tests. But I will carb the fuck up,eat aspirine and get caffe .

Pretty sure it's baiterino

> 1 kilometre in 12 minutes

Nigga people decompose faster than that

Truth
>kek

Minimum
Pull up on that iron stick 12 ---->17?!
jump from place 270cm ---->270-280
push ups 30/min >Pass
crunches 80/2min >Pass
Run 100m 13sec >????
Run 3000m 12min > I should run 3k eez, but im gonna be sure of it this week.

Holy shit i like these requirements! Pretty tough and they are still MINIMUM! Can you post these mid and max -requirements?

Finnish police has much shittier physical reqs.

>I can do 3pull ups
What are you even doing here?

Yeah they sound pretty though for being minimum req. tbqh. Don't know if to belive, maybe if OP tells us what country he's from

I can't do a single pull-up and I've been here for 2 years.

Each city here has theyr own, CR

You can fail 2 from 6 because you need 48points 12for each

Dude I'm still pretty fat and I can do all of this shit. Fuck's wrong with you? Also, why is the minimum 12 pull ups but the minimum for push ups only 30? Push ups seem way too easy in comparison.

4 days is too little time but they won't stop you from testing again.

For up to 8 pull ups go ScoobyHomeFitness.

For up to 20 pullups (min is 5) and pushup (and I think crunches too) progressions go Stew Smith.

For running go C25k by the look of your times, they're terrible. Work on form too, look at vids like youtu.be/6BmtGNjm7BE and do shit like knees up and duck walks.

Jump from place will also be mostly form but if you have a few months you could throw in snatches and cleans if you go to an olympic wl gym

D O N E

Just become a detective.

You should they're GOAT.

I gain muscle fairly well so if I neglect them it's like a couple of weeks having to go from nearly none and get used to the new weight and progress back up again. Dips I'm like a god at tho.

Ty,will check it out. I do not wanna dissapoint mom.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm planning on working on them as soon as I'm done this cycle of 5/3/1. I'm fat as fuck though so it's gonna be a hard road

Our LE academy requirements are shit compared to this. No wonder we have so many fatties working patrol down here. But even this routine is a joke. If you can't do these you need to OD creatine user, it's the only way

You'd be surprised. Do hangs and negatives and the first few come pretty quickly. The only thing is sometimes the weirdest bits of your body feel sore after getting the first couple, like don't be surprised if it's your abs for no apparent reason feeling sore. That sorts itself out if it happens.

What you're looking for at first is to be able to do very slow negatives one after another. That's when your body is ready.

12 pull up minimum but they give you a whole minute for 30 push ups and 12 minutes for 3000m??? This doesn't add up