PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!!

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzSkSewywlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would gladly pay for his healthcare, as long as everyone did as well. It would be less than 1 cent to support him.

Every person has a right to live.

pepper your angus for the replies

shoo shoo healthcare jew

I don't like wasting money on a lost cause

>Throws penny into water fountain
>give me gf pls

>everyone has a right to live

Except fattys and commies. Now let's go for a helicopter ride.

Sam Hyde really let himself go even more.

If paying for people's healthcare would have prevented this from happening in the first place...

I hate this line of reasoning because nobody is perfect. Yes, some people are more fucked than others, but almost nobody is perfect. It's retarded that someone can let themselves get so fucking fat. But people also drink and smoke themselves to death and we have to support that shit too. We have to pay for people unplanned pregnancies. We have to pay for poor peoples STD's. It's a binary system. You either cover everyone, no matter how disgusting they are, or you cover nobody. You are either entitled to healthcare or you aren't.

>less than 1 cent to support him
your mathematic is whack
You wouldn't support him alone, but 50 million other retards who can't put the fork down

People could be entitled to healthcare under conditions
No one likes to see their tax money get wasted because once the fat fuck has benefited from the healthcare he takes it as the go signal to resume his unhealthy lifestyle.

>Every person has a right to live
Wrong you liberal fuck. Every person has the choice to live. How they live is up to them, and only them

That's not true and you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzSkSewywlc

I don't think the helicopter could take off with Boogie in it.

*won't

Yes, but what about everything else? Obviously you musn't want smokers or drinkers to get any healthcare than either, right? Or are you just completely irrational in all your decisions? So people who shouldn't get healthcare:

>drinkers
>smokers
>obese
>people who abuse drugs (legal or illegal)
>the suicidal
>mentally handicapped (retards, autists, etc)
>mental illness (schizophrenics, see "suicidal") etc)
>unwanted pregnancies (hello poor kids)
>STD's
>so many more but I am getting bored with this garbage

What is your criteria for choosing the conditions? Oh, that's right, of course you haven't thought that far into the problem because you fall under "retarded". The entire idea of health care falls into a black hole of waste as soon as you deem one group to be a "lost cause" or unworthy of treatment. Any sort of criteria for putting people on any sort of "Acceptable treatment list" would be laughably short and cover maybe 1% of the population. Not only that but it would be impossible to come to a logical conclusion about what the list would be.

Looks like Steven Assanti in that pic

All sound great to me. Eugenics produces a better society and is cheaper in the long run.

You are literally retarded though, not even him. You can't deal in am absolute by arguing that all Healthcare conditions should be treated equally or not at all because that supposes they are all equal problems. A person can stop drinking and smoking, but they can't just stop having schizophrenia. There is a definitive line between those who need help and those who don't and you're choosing to ignore it

This. I fully support no healthcare for degenerates.

>Being so red pilled your statements don't make any sense

When does part 2 come out.

I want to see him get BTFO

>people who want to strip away their own healthcare

top jej

don't feed the muh healthcare premiums troll

A person can stop drinking or smoking but that won't matter if they already have chirrosis or any number of complications from smoking/drinking/any of the above listed. So should we have to pay for the treatment those people will need for the rest of their lives? How is paying for someone dialysis for the rest of their lives because they made a retarded decision any different for paying for someones fat related shit because they, also, made a retarded decision?

The problem is you are thinking that those things don't have things that need to be treated even after they quit. It doesn't matter what the treatment is, what matters is whether or not the treatment is needed because it stems from a retarded decision. Ab obese person making a retarded decision is just the same as some fucking idiot who crashes their snowmobile because they were driving drunk and now needs healthcare every month for the rest of their life. It's just all retarded decisions.

An obese person needs healthcare for the rest of their life because they make retarded decisions. An unwanted baby needs healthcare for a similar amount of time because someone made a retarded situation. If you don't wear a condom and get an STD you need treatment for the rest of your life, just like an obese person. So tell me, how is it okay to pay for someones chlamydia but not okay to pay for someones obesity? Now, just follow that to the logical conclusion, which I understand you find very difficult to do. The upshot is that the logical conclusion it brings you to is that anyone who needs treatment as the result of a retarded decision shouldn't get any healthcare. It get's even more complicated. Say a mother makes a retarded decision and drinks while pregnant. Great, now you have an FAS kid who needs healthcare for the rest of their life. Why the fuck do I have to pay for that kid because the mom made a retarded decision?'

How is that any different?

I hate most liberalss and don't give a fuck about their healthcare

This last election showed they'd rather be violent assholes rioting in the streets so fuck them all

Zero healthcare, I don't even give a fuck

you can tell the muricans have just woken up

the fact is universal healthcare is cheaper for everyone than everyone having to jump through hoops to get healthcare for themselves

40% of USA healthcare costs goes on admin. if you simply had a service like the NHS that would be reduced significantly

everyone has the right to bear arms as will but I'm not asking you to pay for my guns.
suck a dick and kill yourself

Its 3 parts, the next one is tomorrow