Fat hate thread?

Fat hate thread?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/04/question-being-fat-battling-better-healthcare

>tumblerina fatso writes article about how her life has been about defending her weight and how much mental anguish she's had to endure
>most everyone in the comment section, even for a liberal news outlet audience, call her out on her shit
>comment section is closed to prevent further discussion

I
HATE
FAT
"PEOPLE"

I hope that when we have a health oriented cultural change we don't go towards over supplementation as opposed to near malnutrition.

remember to sharpen your blades lads

>when we have a health oriented cultural change

Damn I just remembered I unsubscribed from EDP a few months ago and completely forgot about him. He was unironically one of the funniest guys on Youtube in my opinion.

ikr

>expecting anything else of the guardian
Congratulations, you memed yourself.

>Hey Hey Hey

honest question for y'all, why do fat people trigger you so much? I've never met a haes advocate irl, and most fatties keep to themselves and don't bother me, so why hate them?

They wage cultural war in the internet we havr to fight them

They're an affront to the human spirit.

Is it bad I actually laughed?

I'm not mean to fat people in person, but these threads motivate me to better myself

>theguardian

It's funny how some liberals will constantly make fun of conservatives for watching Fox News when they get their news from garbage sources like this and Buzzfeed or whatever

W-what is that user...

Fat people will give you paper cuts! Don't get too close to them!!

What the fuck??

A circumferential body lift. The tissue around her sutures became infected and is necrotizing.

TL;DR: Her skin is rotting.

Fucking christ

Like said, there are a lot of fatties promoting their unhealthy lifestyles and are causing huge amounts of damage to kids and society in general.

An explosion in healthcare costs thanks to the obesity epidemic will hit YOUR wallet through taxes. Also, we do it for the childeren who are being brainwashed by these seacows and destroy their lives.

he's been losing weight lad

I think this would be fairy uncommon. Detachment of the skin from tissue that would deliver blood likely was severely damage and removed during surgery and this left skin that was not getting blood. Probably a surgeon's mistake but who knows.

Fucking hell, I personally would've rather just stayed fat tbqh. Fat removal surgeries/liposuction ain't worth it

Her arms just couldn't take the weight. Always mesmerises me, this gif...

Whoever fell for the picture on the left is stupid enough to deserve it desu. She's obviously fat.

that's more a poor governing issue than a fat people issue desu

You can get that from any other surgeries too. Or just a normal cut.

Fuark. I was gonna have a cheat meal, but now I'm just gonna stick to my beans n rice n shit. Jesus fucking christ user, this is some shit... Like I've seen some fucked up shit, but this is really repulsive...

>I'm just gonna stick to my carbs and carbs n shit

What

beans are not carbs you retard
dubs and you're a faggit

b..brap?

No brap unless you want the entire buttcheek to come off with it.

>They've gotten to the point where they pretend their flaws are a good thing

>marinating
fucking gagged

got the one where it flies into the twin towers?

>they both liked to move around
>fetuses having feelings
fat people are fucking autistic

>the rollocaust
I love that one.

>beans are not carbs
he actually believes this, beans are like 60% carbs my dude, compare that to the 20% protein you're getting.

Also it move around in the womb not in the stomach. Having fat doesn't provide more womb space.

Jesus fucking christ satan, I don't care if that's fiction I'm not eating anything tonight.

I was going to say that exactly. If anything excess fat would probably make it harder for the womb to expand

I don't hate them, just as I don't hate jews or niggers but I sure as shit like to ridicule them. Also I was fat growing up so it's vain gloating to satiate my ego.

jesus christ

This has to be diabetes and narcosis. Not many people know this but sugar even in our daily "healthy" foods(yogurt etc) Even processed candy(candies etc) can create a huge microbiom in the body of people daily spiking their blood sugar to make them eat more than usual. Sugar in our fruits is normal but it's best to have fiber with that like almonds because it can have a similar effect but not as bad as the processed shit.

Kill yourselves price of shit I bet you were that kid that never got picked during PE lmao.
Loser

that makes my butt tinch

I wish the fatty would have miscarried, her kids are going to live a life of pain.

It's actually from an infection.

>I am a apple
>a apple

Come on now.

I don't hate all or even most fat people, but I feel nothing but disgust towards the ones who advocate their self-destructive lifestyle as normal or even liberating. Normalising unhealthy lifestyles damages public health. I like people who also say that they have no control over their weight even less. >99% of all obesity cases can be improved through changing lifestyle choices and to say you have no control over your weight is a tacit admission that you have no control and therefore not responsible for your own choices. Unless you're below the age of 6 or below the IQ of 50, you are 100% responsible for the choices you make.

It's almost like people can be stupid regardless of their political views.

There's nothing wrong with eating carbs autismo

almost none of them do advocate being fat as being healthy though, at least not where I live. to be honest I only know about HAES from Veeky Forums and I have never encountered somebody with this mindset outside of the internet

what is this from?

beans and rice are good for you retard

Wo ist sie Papieren, Juden?

Limitless

shes not even that fat.

She is just overweight and totally crazy

botched liposuction and poor habits after surgery

This is the same bitch who wrote the article about fat people having a revolution against Donald Trump lmao

That reminds me of when Chrissy killed Adrianna's dog by sitting on it

For the sake of my sanity I'm going to choose to believe that story was made up.

>fat fuck is laughing his ass off
>just a fucking game for him
Either the (I assume that's his) father needs to off that failure fat fuck of a son of his or off himself. There is no excuse for this horseshit.

Fat person story incoming.

>Looking for cheap place
>Buddy is renting out room to a couple of people in his house
>Skinny lanklet who stays in his room 24/7
>Chill lesbro
>Some black dude who's never home except when he brings back white chics who look roofied as fuck
>Myself, I just lift and play vidya when I get home from work
>First few months are fine
>Skinny lanklet gets a gf
>Didn't know he was into bestiality because she's a fucking whale
>I guess they met over some furry fan fiction forum
>5'2 and 300 pounds
>Face filled with food induced acne, mouth breather, eyes practically squinting from how fat her face is, no shape to it. Just a blob of fat. No neck, back hump
>Very top heavy, her legs are stick thin but above waist she's a bowling ball. Pretty much an inverted triangle
>Shitty generic whore tattoos
>At first she's quiet, only over at the house 2-3 times a week
>Bumps it up to staying over 4 days every week
>Buddy starts telling lanklet to pay more since she starts snacking on the communal food (Since for the most part every one is friendly, if someone makes a large amount of food unless it's specified it's okay to take a plate)
>Whale takes at least 2/3rds of the food every single time
>Lanklet grumbles but pays anyway
>Whale uses the communal bathroom
>Dirty toilet paper on the floor
>Doesn't flush
>Smells like death if you go in after her
>Bath has hair everywhere
>She showers everyday apparently but still stinks like rancid cheese
>Ends basically living here
>Black dude came back one day with a clubchic and ended up seeing the whale naked and said it ruined his night because he couldn't even get hard after that
>She gradually starts becoming even more annoying
>Constantly makes shitty homophobic jokes at lesbro that she's gay because she can't get dick
>Lesbro is 5'10, 130 of toned muscle, decent sized tits and model tier face
>We all just roll our eyes at her

Getting too long, continued in next post.

HAES is mostly internet based anyway. Very few other fat people openly agree with them. Also it's not about fat being healthy, it's about fat, specifically obesity, being seen as normal. Can you imagine if chain smoking, alcoholism, or drug addiction were seen as normal as obesity is now?

where's the rest

>During this time, lanklet is pretty much a ghost
>The only time we hear him is when he's fucking her or raging at someone over comms
>At this point, she's just an extension of him.
>Will randomly ask me or black dude if she looks good in w/e she's wearing
>We both just ignore her
>She starts making "funny" racist jokes at this point to black guy
>Asks why he doesn't like bigger women and the stereotypical "real men don't like bones" schtick
>She's telling him all this while he's dragging in some thicc latina who's half drunk and qt as fuck
>His fucking face is just blank
>Fast forward a bit later
>This is where shit hits the fan for me
>long term gf is moving in with me after clearing it with buddy
>Just a bit of backstory for the rest to make sense
>Gf has shit ton of health issues, one being chronic fatigue and overall weakness so for her to be doing stuff is really tough on her but she still does just has to rest a lot after (Remember this later)
>Gf is 5'1, 90 pounds and qtpie and too shy and non confrontational for her own good
>Whale automatically starts shit talking her whenever I'm not there
>Starts purposefully fucking with her
>Shoves her repeatedly"on accident"
>Eats some of the food gf had prepared for me
>Gf believes at first it was all on accident and forgives her
con in next post

Fuck you cunt nugget with this waiting.
>TYPE FUCKING FASTER

i was expecting a fps not a blog post

Like seriously fuck you.
I've nothing better to do than read your story while stuck in work.
I want to know what fucking happens.

next time you do one of these, please consider pre typing it

I am fat and was a lot more fat, these threads are a pretty primal way of recognizing how wrong it was to stay overweight.

I don't hate fat people but man I fucking hate being fat.

How fucking slow can you type

Looks like something out of Silent Hill, Jesus Christ was she just too lazy to lose weight or was there some other problem?

Please finish so I can move on with my life

Fuck yu

>had large neighbor
>one kid came out almost purple because of pressure
>another came out and eventually bow legged

I know this story is gross but I want to say this to any other recovering fatties in this thread:

This is how idleness and laziness destroy you. Maybe not as dramatically as this but all the same this shit will ruin your life.

There is a basic level of "giving a shit" you have to have for yourself to even be capable of being happy and I weep for the people that cant even bring themselves to that.

Haha, it would 've been funny if Hitler killed 6 million jews, she's right! : )

>how to trigger Veeky Forums
>Don't finish a fps story

My mom always said safety in numbers
Try telling that to 6 million jews

jesus.