Id's for Veeky Forums

Can we get id's for this board? This shit happened yesterday to me.
>start thread yesterday asking to improve my workout routine because people told me I lost some gains
>also state that my body is still decent
>people ignore my request and ask me instead to post pictures of my body
>tell them I won't
>some faggot later pretends to be me and posts a pic of a dyel he took from reddit
>everyone takes his bait
>then they proceed to call my thread a bait and call me delusional for thinking I have a decent shape
2 people actually did help me, but most where to seemingly to stupid to do an image search. id's would have prevented this.

not on my Veeky Forums DYEL faggot

fit has had ID's before, been there done that, didn't change much. I personally prefer anonymous as many people on Veeky Forums that would normally just disregard me just for having a vagina will actually listen to me as an unbiased stranger. it's quite amazing how different some people will treat you just because of how you look.

Only the reddit boards have ids

You could have solved this problem by just posting a picture of yourself

LOND... ah, what the heck, I agree.

how does having an ID when posting reveal your genital status

>ID's don't change every thread

K

be a tripfag if your internet feelings are that sensitive

>implying all IDs work like /pol/s

You're a fucking retard, whether this correlates with your fishy minge is irrelevant. Don't go blagging about it everywhere like a female comedian and maybe people will judge you solely on what you have said in that thread?

Not an arbument

OP here, just because I don't want to pretend I'm on /soc/ doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to talk about fitness.

name one (1) arbument

If Veeky Forums had id's I assume they worked the same as they do know in boards like /pol/ for example.
So how is that any less anonymous and how would people even know if you are a woman (unless you scream in every thread that you have an vagina)?

Stop doing this shit again. You are not op you fucking faggot.
And this is exactly the reason why we need id's.

An arbunemt for? Fine, you can call out shitposters (including OPs) who make one (1) bait post in a thread and then abandon it, highlighting how they were just baiting and wasting people's time.

Also, is correct. I () am not actually OP. You had, actually, have no way of knowing that though do you?

An Arby's against? Waah, people can filter me when I keep repeating the same obnoxious bait without actually contributing to the thread.

because all it takes is one post for someone to match up who you are to your ID. there are some posts were having a vagina does come up, for instance if someone asks what size I am/how fit I am it's pretty clear from my size that I'm probably not a guy.

You know there is this website that has an identification system like what you're requesting, it's called "reddit", you sound like you'd really like it!

this is a troll, right?
lol

This
>reddit spacing
>reddit memes like le argument man
Good job proving his point.

>Implying you can't make them work like /pol/'s

Dense motherfuckers, just change "don't" into "can't" then.

>If Veeky Forums had id's I assume they worked the same as they do know in boards like /pol/ for example.
well thats an assumption
>how would people even know if you are a woman
again
you guys dont realize just how often you wrongly assume everyone on this board has a dick, and a lot of the time I actually do just go along with it.

As much as I like IDs in other boards, I don't think it would be all that different if I came to Veeky Forums.

Situations like these are what trips are actually for. You adopt one for the thread and abandon it when it's no longer relevant.

Quick off topic question. What exactly is Reddit spacing? Honestly only visited once many years back and left before getting anywhere.

>OP so buttblasted he's a skelly he makes another thread about how it was a fake

Mainly it's using unnecessary spacing when you quote like this

While here on Veeky Forums we traditionally use bbs styling like this
So really it's just unnecessary formatting, for some reason highly indicative of reddit.

>You had, actually, have no way of knowing that though do you?
It's not hard to know when you are actually the real op....

Just read through this thread and then realise how many are actually retarded.
But do you really think that the ones who are not will actually dismiss what you say simply because you are a woman?
Probably not unless you talk stupid shit.

A woman would get more (you)s regardless of good advice given or not because tits. Giving ids would just make betas flock to threads just to white knight anything negative
Well reddit spacing is just regular format
writing where its easier to view the text
and generally doesn't contain memes
or cucks every other sentence

this nigga right here. trips were not made for play-pretend autist fame, they are actually a means to keep a discussion coherent and on-topic inside a single thread. the current cult just devolved from that

Either mtf cutetomato or Jagaya the marine attention whore.

Or just a shitposter in general

Isn't this the kind of thing tripcodes are actually meant to be used for? Providing you don't use that tripcode in another thread afterwards.

OP here
R8 my physique

Came here to post this.

Also, the fuck is up with that image?

i've been on and off fit since like 2011/2012, and I've been on/off Veeky Forums since like 2005/2006 and never have I been deluded enough to be a tripfag.

mix n match memes

Same

HAHAHA no wonder OP was still pissed what a DYEL faggot

Use a secure trip you special snowflake.

IDs are assigned on a per thread basis. You have a different ID in every thread. There's no such thing as a permanent ID that people could look up beyond a single thread. Do you even use Veeky Forums?

It's done like this btw
#suck#dick

hey bimbo

It's a strange take on the Trolley Dilemma, lots of edits and variations on Veeky Forums from time to time

>But do you really think that the ones who are not will actually dismiss what you say simply because you are a woman?
yes, it happens all the time actually. I've had it happen IRL too. I propose a solutional, group of guys ignore what I say, and 2 hours later they give congrats to the guy who said the exact same thing I did 2 hours ago. the effect is made even worse if there's a group of guys vs. just one. even my bf sometimes brushes off things I suggest, only to do the "oh shit you were right" thing later (like when I warned him about his bike getting stolen).
>Probably not unless you talk stupid shit.
yeah, shit like me warning my bf that his bike would be stolen if he left where he did was not stupid.
I hate to say it, but you really can't understand until you've walked a mile in the shoes.
Just like I can't know fully what it's like to be a guy; although I do catch a glimpse of it when people mistake me for a guy in my riding gear

>What's a secure trip
I'm not a tripfag srsly, just did it for a few replies to filter out the special snowflakes

>IDs=trips
Kys

don't hang around niggers if you don't want your bike stolen

you used bimbo's secure trip, so you're either him, or know his password. not that I care either way.

>A woman would get more (you)s regardless of good advice given or not because tits. Giving ids would just make betas flock to threads just to white knight anything negative
you forgot the part where giving ids would make angry /r9k/ robots flock to threads just to be negative assholes about anything you say just because you have tits.

>IDs are used for identification in single threads
>Trips are used for identification in all threads (on boards where trips are usable)
They basically serve the same purpose, you could just use a different trip on every thread, voilĂ .
Oh, #suck#dick is what I used, kek, what a faggot

>don't hang around niggers if you don't want your bike stolen
funny you say that, thats actually kind of almost exactly what I told my bf, except I think I said "questionable background" or something instead of nigger. and yes, it was stolen by a nigger that I warned him about before hand. he thought the guy was his "friend", pfft

>"questionable background"
say he's a fucking nigger next time and be more assertive in your beliefs

/b/, /pol/ and common sense were right after all

yeah, except I choose to try to be somewhat respectful towards people my bf thinks of as "Friends", even if they are questionable niggers.
>next time and be more assertive in your beliefs
because stating "nigger" makes it assertive, right. if anything it makes it sound like youre coming from a place of butthurt emotion instead of rational thought.
I live in a los angeles nigger ghetto, I'm more racist now after living here for a decent amount of time. it's really hard to live here and not be racist, but I'm running into fewer and fewer decent black people

ITT no one knows how thread ids work

its not exactly as if they've always worked the same. they've changed and experimented with them over the years and there's different purposes for different boards. like how pol has a flags, different purpose than Veeky Forums

As the mastermind behind the meme I can assure everyone it's a Veeky Forums meme.

I like how everyone wants a piece tho.

>questionable
>question - able
>able to question,
meaning it hasn't been decided
nigger is absolutely more assertive than "questionable"

it would be my moral duty, those incapable of learning are weak links in the gene pool thus weakening humanity.

I can still samefag with id's so whatever

You problem is not you being a woman, it's you being that annoying bitch who complains all the time.

He probaly didn't care after you were nagging him with some guy with "questionable background" will steal his bike.

Something autists on Veeky Forums screech about because they don't understand general formatting

I bet you're the type to pick weebshit over all stars

nigger is a slang term that comes from a place of hate and disdain. its the same reason why calling someone a "fat ugly bitch" might be less effective at getting them to lose weight then showing them the effects being fat will have on their health. one is coming from a place of angry emotions not guided by rationality, and the other comes from a place of rational thought, logic, and consequences. if I called him a "nigger", i would've come off as emotional vs. rational.
he honestly wouldn't have listened to me either way. He's become much better at actually listening to me now, after seeing how it can prove to be useful

Well reasoned m9.

>nigger is a slang term that comes from a place of hate and disdain.
Because nigger activities are disdainful and hate-able

/fat/ here. I actually get motivated by people calling me fat and ugly. Stop bringing tumblr into everything.

>well thats an assumption
THAT'S HOW IDS HAVE WORKED ON EVERY BOARD ALWAYS YOU STUPID CUNT

mirin'

>enabling attention whores even more

no

Bump for ID's

sage for no id's

stop holding this board back

stop bringing this board down