Dont you know that being lazy is just fine, Veeky Forums? Wouldn't you rather have pop tarts and hang out with friends?

Dont you know that being lazy is just fine, Veeky Forums? Wouldn't you rather have pop tarts and hang out with friends?

Fresh OC from my University paper.

That stuck up cunt thinks that everyone likes his shit taste in food and hates going to the gym. He is also is ignorant to the fact that the majority of people in the gym enjoy being there.

1/10 made me reply

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a campus paper that posts goofy stuff like this. Always well accented by the typos that stand out like a sore thumb.

The most disturbing thing about this to me is always how it doesn't even cross their mind that people simply enjoy working out. They can not even imagine that. People like that aren't just lazy but also quite frankly too dumb to realize that there are other people, who just see the world differently.

>majoring in media and journalism
>doesn't have time to work out

I mean come the fuck on

>sophomore majoring in media and journalism

no wonder he doesn't get it, he clearly doesn't even want to get a job never mind get fit

It's exactly like that. The rest of the paper is nonstop "how and why we should be a sanctuary campus" with errors everywhere and pictures of therapy dogs for students who are afraid of the political climate. It's a liberal arts school by the way, no STEM.

>that people simply enjoy working out.

it's not even this, many people do it just because it's a better use of their time than sitting at home jacking off.

it's 6 here in bongistan and i just got in from work, i usually get in at 8 so the hours are fine. i'm knackered but i'll be going to the gym in 10 mins or so and i won't get back until gone 8, then i'll have dinner, shitpost for a bit or read and go to bed. do i need to go to the gym? no. do i particularly enjoy it? no, to be honest. could i sit on my ass for two hours instead? sure, but i wouldn't actually do anything constructive and i'd feel bad about it when i go to bed.

i'm just rambling but maybe some people just don't have any drive. life must be pretty fucking dull without it.

>wouldn't do anything constructive

Actually have to disagree with you there, in a good way. Prior to getting serious in the gym, studying would put me to sleep to the point I couldn't focus. Now that I'm more serious about it, it's so much easier to focus and retain information.

It is much easier to do things when you're strong and fit than it is when you're not. Hell, if you're particularly weak or unfit walking a few hundred yards or taking a flight of stairs can be a real effort. Not to mention that strong and healthy people need to spend less time in pain or going to the doctors or coming up with ways to avoid physical activity.

If this guy what REALLY lazy, he'd work out, because working out is easier than not working out in the long run. As it stands he's actually just directionless and stupid.

I'm lazy as fuck but I enjoy working out. Also that guy's article was painful to read.

This is getting shit, but I'd like to point out that the article is very very well written, this guy isn't an idiot spouting on tumblr, this is a college student writi g HUMOR. Whether or not he actually cares is irrelevant.

>humor

If you can point to one single sentence that would illicit a chuckle, I'll believe you.

I hate /pol/ leaks as much as the next guy but

A FUCKING LEAF WROTE THIS.

>liberal arts school
>no sciences

Unless your school is St. Johns, you're getting memed out of your tuition money. I can't name a single good school other than St. Johm's with a curriculum like that.

There is nothing wrong in what he has written. He even says
>You must want to work out
>I don´t
What is there to blame about? He does not care and neither should you.

This is obviously satire. If you don't realize that you might be legally retarded.

You'd be right, but I already have an engineering degree and math minor. It's the only university in my state with a law school though so I couldn't beat in state tuition. I'm 26 and surrounded by a bunch of youngin's.

>>broad city
Case closed. He's a degenerate.

>refusing to work out to be ironic

It's hard to call it satire when the guy says he doesn't work out because he doesn't want to work out. It's not satirizing anything, because there's no source material being worked upon. If it were a response to a motivational opinion piece, then sure. I'd be fine with just calling it an opinion piece, albeit an opinion I disagree with.

Although the fact you're defending it on Veeky Forums makes me wonder why you're here :^)

I concede that the guy is a pussy and a lazy bitch. It is humor, but you're not the target audience. It's humor for people who are already lazy. The whole piece is like a meme that a dumb cunt reads and says, "omg that's sooo me".

*sips Coca-Cola™*

Point taken, I see what you're saying. Guess not everyone wants to be a sick kunt

>Getting this mad at a shitty uni op-ed
Just write a rebuttal for the next issue shit for brains.

this article is actually pretty embarrassing.
>very poorly written
>plethora of mistakes
>cant tell if satire or mentally handicapped
your school must be a joke

love the onion

To be fair they spend a lot of time learning how to twist stories about blacks robbing stores and killing people into how it's the white man's fault.

>friends
lmao

It hurts my heart that we can't publicly lynch people based on their journalistic integrity