I'm looking for a protein bar. Something I can keep in my bag and snack on in class or at the gym

I'm looking for a protein bar. Something I can keep in my bag and snack on in class or at the gym.

Anyone know any worthwhile protein bars that don't taste like shit?

packaged chicken

how about not eating during class or at the gym?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

RX bars are good

I just carry a few of these along with a can opener and fork.

ahhh, fuck you guys. I'll do my own research and i'll keep it to myself.

Don't go for Clif. I really liked the taste but there's a fuckton of sugar. If you can afford it go for Quest. They're expensive but they deliver.

Quest or Pure Protein bars

>eating snacks
>eating foods based on taste
>eating meme bars

not gunna make it

or mission bars

bars in general are over priced and you can prep snacks that you buy in bulk for cheaper.

>Quest
I have no idea why but all the bars from that brand tear my intestines out.

>using memes from 2012
get outta here

Fuck you too. Have fun giving the merchants your money for nuts with sugar in the shape of a brick.

That much salt over a few good suggestions?

kys newfag

because there's like 18 grams of fiber in one

kys first, newfriend

most of them are shit. quest probably has the best macros, but sucralose is in all but a few flavors and has a really shitty aftertaste. i'm yet to find one that tastes exceptionally good that isn't soy meme protein

Why don't we an hero together. We can sit in a bathtub I'll get rock hard and ram my dick up your little faggot asshole and cram a lamp with a lightbulb up my asshole then just as I'm about to fill you full of my potent seed I'll break the bulb with the powerful conclusions of my sphincter and anally electrocute us both.

STFU

The general rule of protein bars is that if it tastes good, it's got way too much sugar and your fat ass has no business eating it.