Tfw when 6ft 1

>tfw when 6ft 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg_tPRiv6oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite is telling everyone I'm six foot even, it used to really piss off my roommate who was just shy of 6ft but would lie and say he was 6ft

tfw 6'3

tfw 190cm, fuck you us cunts.

>that fell when when

>me
>6'1"
>absolutely no game
>body count: 3

>friend
>5'10"
>can talk to any girl
>body count: 27ish+

When did you guys realize "manlet" was a meme?

I'd rather be a 6ft autist than a 5'11 pussyfiend

I would absolutely give away my 2 inches to be able to talk to girls.
It's demoralizing being the only guy in the friend group who can't pick up chicks.

6'4 get on my level

you'll need a few telephone directories

5'10" isn't short though. I would say people 5'7" and shorter do genuenly have it harder. At least in a bar/club type of setting.

I agree. All I'm saying is I'd take being 5'10" and having game and/or being attractive enough for it not to matter over be 6'1 and useless with girls.

6'2"-6'4" > 6', 6'1" and 6'5" > 6'6"-6'7" > 5'9"-5'11" > 6'8"+ and under 5'8"

prove me wrong manlets and lanklets

5'5"

i literally never go to bars or clubs for this very reason, i just know there's literally no point, i'd stick out like a sore thumb and get trampled

or rather i wouldn't stick out

haha

>Tfw 6'3" when

Depends on the country. I'm 5'11" but I'm in the average high bracket so it really depends. If you go to Japan for example, even being 5'7 is okay.

>tfw 5'7" and asian qts dont care

Danny Jones is 6'7" and probably the ideal alpha male.
It probably takes more work/roids to look like that at 6'7 than 6'4, but if at 6'7 you can not be a lanklet, that's ideal.

Forgot pic

you almost made it manlet

No.......this can't be real

well, talking about natties - if you want to consider roided up people too why not just say the taller the better? Hafthor dwarf danny jones, doesn't mean that 6'9" is necessarily better than 6'7" as both would be skelly without roids

If you are 6'7 and built like a kang then the world is your oyster. Oxford Uni rowing team has a 6'10 and HE ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATES BARS AND CLUBS. Just his mere existence cucks other men from sex that night

i'm not gay but...

ok maybe i'm gay, how can women compete?

>5'10" isn't short though
Not baiting here, but anything under 6'0 is small for a man. Men are supposed to be be large in stature. Anything at or below 5'9 is shit tier.

>tfw 5'9"

>tfw easy gains and longer lifespan

Just measured myself and i'm 5'9.5'' in bare feet. I always thought I was 5'11 at least.

JUST

Actually I don't really care that much. Would be nice to be 6' but you'd like to have my 7x5.25 cock so It all works out.

>Not baiting
>Baits

Fuck me for responding

Fixed

what is that

ever consider that you're not hot?
I'm the tallest of my friends but I have a pretty shit-tier body. If you have an attractive body and you're tall then you can get plenty

>tfw 5'7 but height doesn't matter cos i can still drop you with one punch and take your girl

Yes this so much of this

I guess Veeky Forums is too autistic to have friends to get this

Its uh... my cock. In boxers. Wanted to keep it sfw.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg_tPRiv6oU

be prepared fat lummox

Oh man, that takedown was almost RIP for him.

>tfw 182cm (5'11.6)
Be honest lads should I just end it?

Although I just lie, say I'm 6ft and no one notices.

>manlet humor

when will you learn?

I really hope you are not american, bro.

>5.9 feet
Use inches

No seriously, i'm not baiting. Anything under 5'10 is little

a mistake was made. it was i who needed to learn. as you were

>tfw 5'10"

I'm always either slightly taller than everyone around me, or a fucking dwarf. I don't even know if I'm a manlet at this point

That gyno tho

How tall is the guy on the left?

>lanket """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""intelligence""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

TFW 5'10 1/2. I still get bitches though, which is nice.