Who here /low carb/?

Who here /low carb/?

For me it makes sense. I have an office job during the day and then night school in the evenings. It's a lot of sitting during the day and I realized that I didn't really need to be eating 300 grams of carbs a day. There's no possible way I will burn all that off, so why consume it in the first place?

It's been going pretty good so far. I don't have quite as much gusto in the gym, but I stay leaner and look better, so it's a good trade off.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtKP9qzIt0s&list=PLH2uhJ2RmgYVETxvU_BCu1Xxb5dFt8xjj
ruled.me/keto-chocolate-cake-mug/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm pretty much keto with the occasional potatoes and sweet potatoes because i like them

>It's a lot of sitting during the day and I realized that I didn't really need to be eating 300 grams of carbs a day. There's no possible way I will burn all that off, so why consume it in the first place?

Here's a good way to burn carbs while sedentary: eat less total calories than your body requires to run

Been at it for about 3 months. Feel great in every way. Also do IF. Trying to move from OMAD to DODO today is my first day of not eating anything at all. it's a little rough around the edges but I think I'll adjust. Stay hidhratted, ketoers. keep your sodium up.

Also here's an awesome LCHF playlist.
youtube.com/watch?v=BtKP9qzIt0s&list=PLH2uhJ2RmgYVETxvU_BCu1Xxb5dFt8xjj

this, op. keep eating carbs and let them turn into body fat, despite eating under your TDEE.

>based on a book by food industry and Atkins shills Jeff Volek and Stephen Finney

Got a less biased playlist?

>based on a book by food industry
How do you know my life, user?

>Got a less biased playlist?

Nope. You're free to make one if you want your viewpoint represented in these threads.

trips of truth and spbp

>You don't really feel better because I disagree.

Low carb is in general a really bad and unhealthy diet.

yeah i fell for the keto meme because i have no willpower

tfw 20 lbs down

what do you mean?

i use keto to cut because it murders my appetite

typically when eating carbs i have issues controlling what i shove into my face

gotcha. thx for clarifying

i eat low-ish carbs. not obsessed, just easy on it. i have done keto though and it is insane how your appetite disappears completely. you get veryyyy sick of fat and protein though

>keto
>occasional potatoes

no lol

I found this too, and if you get the sweet craving. There is just NO way to sate it..

yes there is? there are tons of keto desert recipes. Rasperries literally taste like candy while you're on keto, and they're not that many carbs.

what would you call a diet that consists almost entirely of oats in the morning and chicken breast in the afternoon?

I never found berries too sweet, haven't tried raspberries maybe I will.
I found all the keto desserts weren't quite aa sweet as they were odd tasting because of all the artificial sweetener..

well I mean they won't taste exactly the same of course, but splenda tastes just like sugar pretty much. I hate stevia.

I make chocolate keto mug cakes a lot, you should try it. you just make it in the microwave and it tastes just like chocolate cake. Most people find their sweet/carb cravings eventually disappear as they're in ketosis for longer

I did keto for almost a year, lol. And the sweet craving was back and forth. Do you have a recipe? I'd like to try this mug cake.

ruled.me/keto-chocolate-cake-mug/

I dont even use any coconut flour and it still turns out great.

Aw man. I'm in Australia and I cannot find almond flour ANYWHERE, I can only ever find almond meal. Thank you though, I'll give it a shot.

any recommended reading for beginner keto diet?

nogymfag and nomoneyfag here. how do i get excersize? i also have no room for expensive workout equipment

Run and bw

Say that to your ancestors that tamed wolved and could kill bears you fuck

Bet you like to get fucked in your pussy balls deep you piece of shit

Push ups pull ups sit ups squats

Delicious, i miss oats more than anything, first thing ill do when i switch back is devour a thicc bowl of those creamy fuckers