Tfw you're running on ketones

>tfw you're running on ketones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vYxOztmmfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can i have KFC on ketosis?
what about their gravy?

>Knowing you won't die of cancer EVER , because it's a man-made disease caused by sugar .

You can have their grilled chicken and maybe a single serving of their slaw if you are low enough on carbs.

The gravy is made with flour, so no.

only your brain is running on ketones, senpai. even in deep ketosis, ketones are only a fraction of your fuel (just for the brain basically, because other fats can;t cross the bbb).

the rest of it is free fatty acids. still feels good tho man.

no

Enjoy your heart attack

>believing mainstream nutrition advice

good goyim.
don;t forget your vaccines, pills, and totally normal and required surgeries, ehehehe.

Is it actually proven that being on keto reduces the risk of cancer? Because honestly, sugar is probably the cause of it all like you said. A thousand years ago people weren't getting it left and right.

>anybody who doesn't do this shitty meme diet is a government indoctrinated fool
Fuck you carbs are delicious

thank god

now i can pick up smoking again

Enjoy your type 2 diabetes

maybe.
no way to prove it.
but i'm rolling with it.

they are delicious. that's why it's the perfect conspiracy.

Stop trying to convince them, just let nature take its course. Darwin will take care of anyone stupid enough to keto.

Like how they did before agriculture?

Yes, your right, humans ate no carbs before agriculture. Keep eating your keto pls.

>A thousand years ago people weren't getting it left and right.
how do you know?

>eating your keto

Do you really think carbohydrates weren't a heavy part of the human diet before agriculture? We didn't all live in the arctic circle

I will

Just look at how energy is produced in a cells

Compare the two pathway and you'll never eat carbs again .

Hmm , natural carbohydrates , like the one in wild fruits and veggies ?

The same fruits and veggies that could only spread by being carried away by wind and animals ?

Is someone talking about fasting?

80% of my fats comes from nuts/plants/eggs. I most likely eat less meat than you do. How am I at any more risk of heart disease than any body else

The industrial revolution ruined carbs.

Wheat used to be a completely different strain. They kept manipulating it for quantity and quality. Also they stopped using the stound grinder to pulverize it down and now use an industrial machine that crushes it into a fine dust.

TL;DR stay away from refined carbs and wheat.

Quantity OVER Quality***

>he doesn't know

Because of your shitty mem diet

a thousand years ago people most people didnt make it long enough to develop cancer..

a thousand years ago a 40 year old was the village elder
cancer doesn't kill most people until during or after their 40s
a thousand years ago people died of infection, pregnancy and their teeth before the cancer could kill them.

> name calling
Nice argument

>How the wheat is ground affects nutrition.

Other than nutrients being released more quickly with a finer powder, the grind affects nothing. You're dead on about the different varieties thing, though. Most plants and vegetables today are completely different varieties from 1k years ago.

every natural source of carbs also has fiber

>krauts are natural born cuckolds
>Kraut diet as by government is 50% carbs
REALLY GETS ONE NOGGING KNOCKING

Wrong. Life expectancy was low back then because of high infant mortality. If you adjust for that by looking at life expectancy for people who made it to say 5 years old then it's much higher.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vYxOztmmfM

what did you mean by this?
they both enter the krebs cycle as Acetyl-CoA

>acknowledges how the grind affects nutrition
>claims that the grind doesn't affect nutrition

wew