Pic entirely unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Xo5rpRyUk
youtube.com/watch?v=8xC71x4zRck
youtube.com/watch?v=wIKUDEGPZRE
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETz9OHyZJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls come back

Janoy Cresva and the Delray Misfits, the choice of non-cookie cutters.

Vitruvian Physique

Brian Alsruhe

Meg Squats

have you seen her 2nd 4th finger ratio?
she has absurd levels of test
perfect girl

Yeah she's obviously gearing but I don't know about 2nd 4th finger ratio, what is that?

delray misfits.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Xo5rpRyUk

Zercher squat man

goat

indicator of prenatal test ratio
look it up
the ratio of your ring to your index finger say a lot about your masculinity and body
lower ratios are more likely to be gay etc.

sean nalewanyj

Yeah thanks, I looked it up, my ring finger is way longer than my index finger, so apparently I had way more testo in the womb. I find that ironic because I've booked an appointment to test my T-levels in a couple of weeks, because I've been a depressed and anxious little bitch since pretty much puberty... All of the fat on my body goes into my gut, my butt and my thighs, which is fucking weak.

Pic related, it's my hand.

The greatest. No one else ITT even comes close tbqh.

'sup guys

Bugenhagen

TYBG

I love Buff Dudes, nobody on Veeky Forums talks about them though. Very straightforward and funny videos.

bug sports

The GOAT, Charlie Zelenoff

youtube.com/watch?v=8xC71x4zRck

Are they shopped in?

Nice shop kek, llok at the dude to the left

How can he bench 180kg and his chest is still that small?

I like them too. They seem like pretty cool guys, and I've taken a lot of their advice with dumbbell exercises. Their recipe videos are decent as well.

This is the first time I've ever seen them mentioned on Veeky Forums.

He is natty.

It's abnormally small for that strength though, he might have shit chest genetics, I know a lot of guys who push 140 and have huge chests
OR, it might be because bugenhagen never does accesories

He has the best biceps I've ever seen

Do people on Veeky Forums unironically watch retarded roidmonkeys?

Don't get out much do you?

To gay bars? No.

What u guys think of Enhanced Athlets with Tony Huge?

That's sad.
Coming on a Cambodian cyber gay bar doesn't come close to the real thing

Level 2 fraud. Claims to be on the drugs he's selling, even though he's taking the basic stuff.

kys

I haven't been here for a long time

Does this guy still claim natty?

its sick its piss

>Does this guy still claim natty?

Imo he can say it even if it was obvious.

How is this guy natural

By doing things right?

damn this guy loves playing dress up

By not being natural

>sucks stomach in
>never release
>???
>profit

>ablet

I think he is wasted talent. I do love him, but surely he has the athleticism to compete in some sort of strength sport instead of screaming in his basement

Rich Piana is my favorite natural vegan crossfiter.

fronk yong

Too autistic, apparently he and sam hyde are friends or something

This guy's hilarious.

Which hand? Sorry if retardo.

half natty

He was invited to trial for the WWF, not sure what has become of that.

fuck that sand nigger

He's natty desu, he looks average from the front, it's just that the camera angle from above is the most effective at making muscles look impressive

These guys.

Veeky Forums personified

One of their videos has Brandon saying "no homo".

Why is Clark Kent working out at a gym

This
I jerk off to his videos
Wish I had those fucking genetics too

I thought he'd gotten himself killed by now.

before anyone takes this the wrong way 2D:4D ratio has NO correlation with your test as an adult male

I can bench 180 natty and my chest isn't all that Impressive. For me its a combination of being a mostly tricep dominant bencher and probably genetics. hoping to finish my cut down to 205 and then work on building my chest

is he natural?

Damn, any tips on how to increase bench strength?

TRAIN UNTAMED
Alan is great at entertaining and keeping it interesting and informative.

oh look, the boring roidfags

I agree

Meg and Alan Thrall are the two I watch most often. Meg is cool because she gives a female perspective on the sport of powerlifting, Alan just has loads of content and his channel is objectively the best.

Not sure, I am wondering the same thing. You'd think he'd be roiding because he is apparently full vegan yet pulls those insane lifts. Also why has he not gone to olympic trials for Ireland yet? He probably roids

"Holy fuck Jason, you gotta stop taping yourself jerking off" "It's fine, we're freaks, we're maniacs"

bart's natty tho

>is he natural?
Maybe, maybe not. He's 103kg and probably about 18-20% bodyfat at 178cm. That's borderline in terms of FFMI.

He's also been training a long time, and he put up strong as fuck lifts at 18 years old, when he clearly was not roiding.

5x5(power) and 10x10(volume). Every last rep should be almost impossible. Brought my flat bench from 265 (which i was stalled at for 2 years) to 335 in a few months

He wrestled in college
Doesn't like to squat/bench
Isn't super interested in strongman but has said he'd consider it if his viewers wanted him to
I think he's content just going insane in his basement and setting his PRs there

He should of done it, made dosh and connects for 2 years, then bailed

huh? so one day you do sets of 5x5 and the other you do 10x10?

got pics of her tits?

Why would being vegan have anything to do with the situation? He does take gear. The vegan diet has no change really.

How do you know he takes gear?

pic related and Rich Piana

The traplord. He's prob lurking this thread

Man you guys are some serious fucking losers. Grow a set of balls and start watching real men.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIKUDEGPZRE

Don't know who the other guy who replied to you is but I disagree with his ideas on grinding out reps. Otherwise he's right about getting in both volume and high intensity workouts. submaximal training is how I've seen the best results aka never grinding out reps and always having a bit left in the tank. I follow a periodization program that I tweaked to work best for me (basically a watered down smolov jr). Ive found I can recover much faster with bench than squats or deads so i bench every other day. My program is pretty much a 6x6 then 5x5, 4x4, 3x3 and 1x1. So essentially tapering down volume while increasing intensity. I then add 5 pounds and restart the cycle

christ, I hate those huge upperbodies with thin-as-fuck waists, looks fucking fragile

bearmode is the only way

also, these
rarely omarsluf

and the best, filthy frank

Lee Boyce and Alan Thrall.

Lee Boyce videos are GOAT. Great cues, very thoughtful and straight to the point 3min tops.

Alan Thrall has some cringy shit but his form tutorials are fucking great. Very good input on programming/stretching/secondary stuff too.

Underrated

bump

I'd eat his ass all day no homo

This guy is my example.

they did some videos together but this was pre-alt right faggotry Sam.

Him, Thrall, Alex Campbell, Candito, and dat big Boi Clarence.

>fitness
Try fitness dick in your mouth I'm trying to make gains.

He almost never trains it, he does almost exclusively pulling which is so heavy it actually stimulates it.

>Aleksey Torokhtiy
>Pic related.

Entirely underrated.
>Gold medalist at the 2012 games
>Teaches people the snatch/C&J and other movements related to weightlifting
>Good demonstrator of the lifts
>0 Bullshit approach to a lot of things
>Doesn't peddle supplements and shit

Most of his videos are in Russian, but they all (from the good amount I've watched) had subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ETz9OHyZJA

He's said before that he's don PL meets he just finds them really boring. I wanna see him do strongman tho 2bh.

>sam is alt-right