Doing your cardio in the sweaty smelly gym

>doing your cardio in the sweaty smelly gym
>not in the forest contemplating nature

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_LemaƮtre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying that you actually do cardio in the woods you sad Cunt

30 minutes of running and 15 km of walking.
How's that smell of fat ass near your treadmill?
pic rel my stop to eat some after workout meal

>tfw when no forest nearby

I have to go 20 km for my

Nature is the absolute best thing for high test and mental gains. Natural sounds are proven to reduce stress levels which impede optimum test.

Daily reminder that if you live in a city you breathe shit tier air and have low test because you are not exposed to nature enough.

I live across the road from a forrest with fire trails all through it

>live in beautiful countryside with tons of great scenic trails
>be the only one who uses them because the normies are scared of getting their fancy overpriced running shoes dirty

These plebs would rather run on the fucking road then forest trails with fucking waterfalls and lakes and shit.

>Natural sounds are proven to reduce stress levels which impede optimum test
And they feel great. The first time I decided to take my cardio to the forest I took my headphones which I was usually using during my running in the city. But when I've got to the forest I didn't use them even for a second. The sound of the forest, the wind, the birds, the wildlife is just magical and calming
let them breath in all the fucking chemicals from the cars that pass them while you get that sweet pure oxygen.

lmao nigga how do u comtemplate nature

"hmmm do trees really exist" rofl

spotted the brainlet

SNIIIIIFFFF oh yes this sap smell is so enlightening and makes my IQ grow by 5 just inhaling it

>tfw job is forest engineer and already spend my day working in the woods

I like to bike

very nice user good for you
where is that? looks nice
weak b8 m8

>weak bait
go ahead and describe what "comtemplating nature" means then

I write this more for other anons than for me
I like to just sit and think how all this things around me both visual and sounds make a perfect harmony which makes me more calmer and helps me think more about enjoying the litte things in my life. The fact that I'm alone is also a big factor. It's also always nice when you get a chance to see some wild animals and how they behave in their natural enviroment.
Other thing is thinking about nature as a beatiful work of God but since not all Veeky Forums have faith I left that on the end of my list.

>contemplating nature
>yep this is nature

same

Yep. I never use headphones anything. The sound of nature is the most basic and primal joy there is. You just feel totally engaged and at ease.

Im shitposting right now with nature sounds on my laptop. feelscalmman

this
dubs say it's the new quality of shitposting

>beautiful work of God

nature and life is much more beautiful seen as an accident that was astronomically unlikely to have occurred, but did despite the odds and we are here right now lucky enough to get a chance to witness it. Nothing but the forces of physics at work over vast time scales in a vast universe

To each their own tho

I actually do. 12 Kilometers up and down. Better than just straight ahead. I love running up mountains.
Whats also great is, that I see wild-pigs and deers as well as foxes.

nice user

As long as nature bros appreciate it's beauty and see it as a thing to be protected and revered I do not care. I believe in abiogenesis and the big bang. If some Christfag thinks god did it but still holds the same appreciation I do for nature then they are still cool.

>tfw shit knees so I have to use the elliptical

>the big bang
you know that this is a theory from a priest?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_LemaƮtre

Try cycling. Spend a few hundred on a good bike, a helmet, lock, and pants that stay tight at the ankles. Just don't buy a fucking Walmart or Target bike. They are rarely put together correctly.
Or try just walking. Short distances at first, then up the length.
Or if there's a pool near you you can try swimming

>tfw 3 minutes of straight walking to get to closest forest, 5 minutes to get off-track

OC
I would like to build some sort of gym setting in there, like a few weights made of wood, and some rocks for lifting and tossing. Idk, honestly.

Anyone have experience making gyms in the wild?

I think we might the same person

>tfw you get so overwhelmed bybnature you just tak all yoir clothes and shoes off and just stand there, just existing
>tfw you just let yourself be overtaken by nature, and no matter how much you stare at the distant mountains and the trees surrounding you, you just never get enough
I can stand there for hours. Too bad i have to drive 5 hours to get completely lost in nature.

Holy fuck i wish i was you

Who /out/ here?

I have some wonderful trails near me but am too afraid to run alone through the woods. I tried once and got stopped by a kind looking older guy who told me that he knew the people who usually came out to the trails, and that I would not be safe running alone as a girl. Feels pretty fucking shitty.

Hiking is really fun.

I'm phoneposting so this may come out sideways

Jelly,I live in the desert and the vast expanse of red rocks and sand hiding a rich tapestry of life is beautiful and great for contemplation and all but fuck I miss green trees and hate rattlesnakes

new england?

>my vacations start in two weeks
>plan to spend them in the country side (in my parents' house)
>see this post, feel like running

LET'S DO THIS!

>oh wait, I never do cardio, I'll probably be dead before the first 5km on uneven terrain

Feels bad man

Dealing with insects? No thanks. I'll take my air-conditioned gym instead.

I thought about a free weight thing in the middle of the forest like those beach gyms
brofist user
>Too bad i have to drive 5 hours to get completely lost in nature.
good that you're doing it anyway
always wanted to get into this
I understand that for a girl it's a bit different. Maybe try getting some friend to come along with you?
start with just walking or with couch25k program
if you start you gonna make it

>being afraid of insects
spotted the numale
besides at this time of the year you have just some ants here and there
>air-conditioned gym instead
lol I take cold wind on a sunny day everyday

>tfw tried trail running for the first time a few months ago and loved it
>tfw I live in a fucking huge, dirty as fuck city and can only go to trails on the weekends
>tfw all I want is to live in a comfy place far from citites where i could go for a run in the woods.

>tfw all I want is to live in a comfy place far from citites where i could go for a run in the woods.
same
fuck the noise and dirt in the city

Bear Mountain NY. Highly recommend to all NY and NJ bros.

Is that your shack? Are you planning to put your weights there?

(I have a bunch of shacks like that nearby, but they are used by fishermen, so I can't just leave my stuff there)

There was an user a while ago with homemade weights (), maybe he'll see this thread.

>where is that? looks nice
Greece. Hiking's fun too when I'm up north

This pic looks like the south. Those look like loblolly pines.

>tfw I could probably get a remote job with my major (CS), but I fucking hate to work remotely

I spend most of my weekends with my family and gf in the countryside, so I guess that's OK.

it's east Poland m8

We have similar terrain then, although that looks less hilly than my native Georgia (US).

Louisiana here, swamps just aren't as aesthetic as forests. All the good forests are in shittier parts of the state.

>those shoes
>cardio

>All the good forests are in shittier parts of the state
>shittier parts of the state
For Louisiana that's saying something. Make a bike powered fan boat or something.

>literally a storm drain outlet
Wow gotta love that nature u dah man, man.

Harvest, haul and sales supervisor here.
What do you get paid as a forest engineer and what country?

I second with C25K. It's how I started running. But the free Zombies, run! app is what made me actually enjoy running when I got back into it. Actually got me looking forward to my runs.
>TFW live in the city with no glorious forests near me

>not living in the British countryside for maximum nature

My nigga, just took a 4 mile run on my city's greenway. Fuck indoor cardio.

My picture is upside down but thats what i get for using my phone i guess

Looks nice, am little bit jelly.

Poland tends to be very flat, only the south is hilly.

>Not going on naked barefoot forest walks.
>Not doing mov nat, lifting logs and large rocks and doing pullups and chinups on trees in nature
>Not meditating in the sunlight to find peace and get dem dere spiritual gains.

I have 10 miles of trails that I regularly walk and hunt on. I'm trying to get run more, but I've sadly neglected my cardio for too long and I can't run for shit. Doesn't help that I need to wear boots this time of year.