How come rappers that don't even lift look better than most of you that post in /cbt/??? I don't get it...

How come rappers that don't even lift look better than most of you that post in /cbt/??? I don't get it, you spend thousands of dollars a year and hours every day just to look like a dyel?

Just killing time while Chad's in your bedroom with the woman, eh?
go to they're more your type

Just because he's low body fat and does body weight exercises doesn't make him strong. I could crush his spine with a bear hug.

and he could fuck your mom, sister, and girlfriend by literally asking

It's the low bodyfat. Most people here are easily 20% bodyfat and unless you are super strong bearmode you just won't look impressive.

Most people are for sure stronger than this rapper and have more muscle but like said, you need low bodyfat and definition to create that 'illusion'.

He doesn't exercise at all, and does drugs that permanently lower testosterone 24/7.

Most people with low bodyfat and no lifting just look skinny.

Tyler the creator is one of the best examples of looking Veeky Forums while he apparently doesn't even lift. Fuck him and his awesome genetics.

they're all drug addicts who don't eat

because they roid, dumbass. if their image is part of their profession 99% chance they're roiding as a general rule.

he roids

hahaha you actually believe this kid doesnt lift? are you fuicking dumb aghahahahahahaha

Doesn't this come from years of breeding slaves? Not even trolling

maybe you should put more effort into yourself instead of being jealous of other people's hard work while not acknowledging their hard work by blaming genetics

you are choosing to be genetically inferior

Yeah but he skateboards a shitton and that can build all kinds of muscle, especially in your legs and your core

I was jokingly saying that. Are you seriously that autistic?

>200 years
>evolutionary changes

dumb

Skaters are normally just skinny little twigs

They do a lot of drungs and don't eat, take away the stage lights and they will look like street junkies.

aghahahaha you seem to be so sure he lifts aghaahaha

>recruit slaves from savage country
>literally work them to death
>eventually free them from slavery
>hundreds of years later, this is their offspring

doesn't take a genius to figure it out

I'm black and must have gotten some shitty genes from former slaves, because I have to work my ass off for gains.

Of course, I live in the South, and slave masters used to routinely fuck their slaves...so quite a few of my ancestors were mixed according to my family and/or old pictures. Inferior white genes fucking up my genetics I guess...

>implying they weren't slaves by their own people for hundreds of years before that

is he good at skating? never seen a video but I assumed he's just like weezy

also, those abs are not fair
>tfw pasty white skin and my abs will never look good without artificial lighting
>tfw killer arms but my triceps are covered in keratosis pilaris
I've got a good face and girls don't really seem to mind the skintone, but still feelsbadman

>Inferior white genes

You mean inferior anglo genes. If you had slav genes or other kind of white genes you would be ok, anglos are cucks just look at their women

Haha he fell for the white slave owner meme. You're part Jew, bud.

You could be right, but I just tend to lump all white people together. My great-grandfather was half Italian, and my other great grandfather was half Irish.

My Grandma is also half Native American...so maybe those genes are fucking me up? Who knows.

>black means their muscles are more visible even if same body as a white man
>definitely used to do ghetto street workout as teens (which is way more important than lifting in yours 20s for developing a body)
>low bodyfat

there you go

I didn't do shit while growing up, and I have a small waist and broad shoulders.

nah it's the opposite, it's because retards on the internet lump all "black" people into one category, when there's more genetic diversity in sub-saharan africa than the rest of the world. It's not all black people that get that bullshit natty shoulder definition, mostly west africans I believe.

you fucking retard

they're commerical artists, they rely on their public images

being kinda ripped is obviously benefitial for their image, their managers obviously know that, so it's a combined effort, those who look alright surely do some exercises

you got it wrong, it's black "people", not "black people

Listen here nigger, you should be grateful for the white genes. Without the superior white genes you'd have the IQ of a chimp.

we're all friends here user. you're never gonna make it if you're an edgelord.

Amphetamines reduce your apetite, it's why many artists are so damn skinny on stage.

It's what has kept all of the Rolling Stones alive for decades. Heck, Motörhead was even means "speed-freak"

Damn near all stage artists from the 80's and earlier had this extremely skinny phisique, look it up, it's uncanny.

All due to amphetamines.

>look mom, I said nigger anonymously on the internet again!

No, tyler has said himself he's never been in a gym. That pic makes him look a lot bigger than he really is though, he's like 6'2'' 170 pounds

Lmao you seriously believe a random fucking 18 year old rapper is roiding? Was chief keef roiding when he was 16 and just started rapping with his friends for fun? you're delusional kid.

Being called a nigger on an anonymous message board lost it's sting many many years ago. Glad you and get it. I guess he was butt hurt about me jokingly saying the white genes fucked me up.

Why is it that I can roll with all the negativity and hate on Veeky Forums, but the minute you say anything remotely negative about white people, someone gets in their feelings like a female on her period?

You're baiting or retarded, he fucking lifts and I'm positive he's stated it before.

Native american+black would give you sick athletic genetics. Many tribes were known to run ridiculously long distances only resting for water (horses didn't exist in america until later), and some other tribes had an average height of 6'2''-6'3''.

You are not positive he stated that before, you lying bitch. He has never said he lifts, and there's no video of him ever lifting at all.

Guess I missed those genes as well.

Weird you should mention that, though. My dad has (and still does) run track since high school and won a ton of awards in medals in college. He's 61 and still runs like 15 miles a day or some shit. My little brother played football throughout high school, then took up jogging during college. Now he and a few of my cousins have a running group that runs 10-13 miles per day and participates in a lot of local marathons.

I tried to run track a few times and I just absolutely hated it...

Have you tried sprinting bro? It will compliment your normal workouts way better than long distance running. Better than even deadlifts and squats IMO for building hamstrings, glutes and core, and it shreds fat like no other workout.

I used to do sprints back in the day, but haven't since I never had a reason to go back to the track. That's a good idea though, since I hate diddlies and squats.

May give it a try over the weekend.

You're a bitch and u lie. Look at his tweet.

>Implying he's not lying his ass off

I'm pretty cut too. The next time someone asks me about my workout, I'll just lie and say I've never been to the gym and I eat burgers all day. That'll make it true, right?

>homegym master race

>you have to go to the gym to work out

>"What's your workout routine?"
>Never been to a gym in my life
>I'm lucky

Are you so fucking stupid as to not understand that he's implying he doesn't have a workout routine?

Rappers that day they don't lift, do in fact lift.

Also roids are more common than you think. Half the kids in the gym are on them these days.

That dude looks like he weighs 130lbs. Are you implying hes "muscular"?

Because Veeky Forums is mostly a safe space for white males.

Abs are nice but not worth lookin skelly mode for.

Because this site's main population are white social outcasts.

If that's considered skelly mode, then I really want to go skelly mode.

I want to look lean in clothes, and shredded when I take my shirt off; not look like a bulky blob in clothes, do you realize that looks ridiculous?

Ease down user. I'm not a big lifter either and aim more for a gymnast body. However I am just saying that particular angle makes him look skelly mode to me.

Now he could be pic related from the front but as is not seeing it.

I agree that his arms need work, but that torso is great

This

Inferior white genes while your ancestors were slaves? Hm. Genetics are not all about physical prowess. Go to /pol/ with your slavery theories

tfw Ethiopian orthodox christian in America

They're genuine hard working people for the most part, but the women are insane because of the matriarchal culture they have in Africa, so their sons that grow up here in the US are abused and end up identifying with African American culture more than their own. Kinda sad

> his arms need work
u wot mate? just an hero

Most of them will work out and have personal trainers
90% of their career is about their image so part of their job will be to work out. Most mainstream artists are goods that are taken care of to remain in a certain condition. For rappers it is usually a muscular physique.

Also stage lighting will help them a lot

Also they get a fuck tonne of cardio from performances. The amount of energy it takes to put on a hyped up set is incredible

>He could fuck me by literally asking
Ftfy

Does this explain me?
>great great grandparents and entire family before him were Irish slaves.

Let's be real.
People say racist shit in person and almost anyone gets defensive...it's just us white people who aren't allowed to defend ourselves. So the sensitive ones get Buttmad on an internet forum.... I'm assuming an equal ratio of black persons vent in similar fashion.

>looks better
>monkey face

LOL

He has to say he doesn't lift because hard work is looked down upon in the black community.