man up and tell him to fuck off

Larp on a fitness forum

tell him she carry your seed.

Not fitness related

Never commit to a paternity test?

Bodyweight noose to failure

yarp i would flee while you can

What do you mean what do you do?

Why would you even be talking to this slut still? Just find someone else to bang who is not gonna give you any hassle or drama.

shes pregnant

Not your problem, she wont tell the boyfriend she is sleeping with you and he is still sleeping with her.

Ignore her and move on, let the bf raise his wifes son.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

This desu

You played yourself. Let this be a lesson to all of you about messing with hoes.

This if you aren't willing to kill her

Don't tell her and leave never return.

Or be a man and spare someone the pity for his mistakes, he may be a fuckgead but that's no reason for him to be at your mistakes. A real man would raise the child right and take it away from the shitty start you've condemned it too.

A coward would run.

If you can sleep with the fact that you've condemned your child to a life of lies and betrayal. Run. If you can man up, do so and save the one you love. Grow big and strong for your child to have someone to look up to.

In all honesty is probably run too

You're a faggot. One day you will be the one being cheated on, and you will deserve it.

You kys OP that's what you should do you piece of shit dyel day you deserve to be domed.

So you literally cucked him?

Well, whatever you do DON'T date/marry her. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Enjoy your VD

Post on a different board

If I were the guy I would literally shoot you. And haooimy serve prison sentence. Maybe a good ole suicide homicide. You deserve to be killed slowly OP.

say, are you by chance...

a nigger?

>your chick is a whore
Dude did you a favor honestly

Just tell him that gangster rap made you do it

have the baby!

remember that OP can keep fucking her in the ass, since that isn't cheating

OP, please proceed

This is the song I play on the way to the gym

It's a disrespect. That's like being married and having your kids then having your wife cheat and leave you. Goodie she's a whore yet you still got 18 years of child support a d yourw literaly PAYING money so she can fuck another guy. At least OP didn't ruin a family and it was just bf/gf crap. Still dumped into a ditch worthy tho

why you go back to your ex hes a wasteman

>Thanks for cucking me you did me a favor

Found the cuck. Have some pride you faggot.

Fuckin A

lol ill never be able to understand how thirsty you have to be to be willing to put up with this high school drama just to get ur dick wet

>Not your problem, she wont tell the boyfriend she is sleeping with you and he is still sleeping with her.
You retards are missing the bigger picture. As soon as the other guy runs out on her, the girl will come to OP expecting him to pony up. Best case scenario, he got lucky and the court ordered paternity test shows its not his.

Make up a story on a Bavarian basket weaving forum and see what people say in response

Stop fucking another man's woman you pathetic faggot

sauce... plox

Enjoy paying child support while she lives with the other guy. You'll be living in your parent's basement while he spends your money on vacations. 3D chess my weak brained friend.

He does not even know if she is pregnant, the boy friend will have signed the birth certificate if it is born meaning OP has no legal obligation.

>He does not even know if she is pregnant
Read the thread

>the boy friend will have signed the birth certificate if it is born
Youre assuming the boyfriend sticks around that long

>meaning OP has no legal obligation.
Thats not how it works you idiot

Hes well and truly fucked.

Thats how it works in England, if you are not the farther on paper you dont have any responsibility.

She is probably lying about being pregnant anyway.

Morning after pill or plan b or whatever.

Stop acting like a nigger, stop indulging her behavior, tell the guy to get a grip on his manhood, then seperate yourself from those babies.

I hope OP has to pay child support to some dumb hoe. Or be forced to make it work with said hoe And get cucked like the guy before him. You deserve it OP you fucking retard

If no country is specified, its usually safe to assume its someone in the U.S.

If shes lying about being pregnant, theres a good chance the other guy starts raw dogging her and gets her pregnant shortly.