Lunch and dinner alternatives

What are some replacements that fit the same macros as the standard chicken/rice/broccoli combo? Anything you do to switch it up?

Maybe not exactly the same, but I've come to like actifry made "French fries" and extra lean turkey sausage.

who owns an Actifry lmao

Sweet potato is a goat replacement for rice imo

Sweet potato + cinnamon, extra lean ground beef with low cal salsa + fresh cilantro, asparagus/spinach

Flavour the rice and chicken differently.
Maybe even add spice to water when cooking broccoli.

h-how do you prepare a sweet potato properly

CHINESE CHICKEN FRIED RICE

Replace the broccoli with cauliflower.

Wash it. Bake it! That's it

this guy knows it. also lo mein with a 2:1 meat to noodles ratio and tons of vegetables.

I'm new to /fitck/, how do you prepare chicken like that?

Cube it, put it in a baking dish, season it, and bake in the oven on 400 until fork tender senpai.

Pic related is my dinner. Lean turkey meat balls (there were 4), sweet potatoes and corn.

Swap out the broccoli for California blend.

I've been experimenting with different sauces and seasonings for variety. Some can be high in sugar or sodium though.

>be me
>6 ft
>205 lbs
>doing StrongLifts 3x week
>still have an ugly stomach

I need to improve on my fucking diet but I literally suck at doing this shit so someone help plz

Fish, haddock being one of the best choices. For greens; beans. Try a different rice or go with quinoa.

Count your calories and eat at a deficit. I don't understand what's complicated about this.

Simplest way to fix this: only eat foods that are minimally processed.

Only buy meat from the butcher and fresh veggies or frozen ones that don't have added sauces.

A general rule of thumb is to look at a package and see if it has less than 5 ingredients and none that you have trouble pronouncing.

>Look up actifry
>Oooh this looks p interesting
>$166 on Amazon
Welp.

Do you wanna gain or loose weight?

If loose see:
If gain see:But eat at a slight surplus and keep that protein high.

I doubt you could eat more than your TDEE if you just eat meat and veg

I eat potatoes more than any other carb. Eat a lot of zucchini too, probably 50/50 with broccoli.

I am trying to lose some weight right now. I figure being around 185 or so would be perfect given my height.

Made a psuedo pizza out of all of this, pretty good.
Wouldn't say it's the same macros as standard chicken/rice/broccoli though.
84P/40F/21C

>chicken replacements
Eggs
Can of tuna
Baked cod
Salmon
>Broccoli replacements
Green beans
Spinach
Brussels sprouts
>Rice replacements
Lentils (more protons more fiber)
Chick peas (more of both too)
1 Red potato (not as good for you)

How do lose the habit of eating out a lot and reducing my sugar in-take like drinking coke or sweet tea occasionally

Hummus to replace rice is dank. I just eat it by the spoonful like yoghurt.

It's so good.

What program do you use to keep track of your calorie intake?

Godspeed. I suggest you get a cellphone app to log and count calories with a daily objective and such. I did great with one, lost 28 lbs in two months using one with rigorous use and exercise.
Be ready for hunger pangs, shits real.

Loose It ain't too bad haven

corn is high as shit in calories with lil nutritional value. feels bad man

You lose the habit of eating out by realizing how much money you save when you buy your own food to cook.
I can't help you with the sweet drinks since I just drink alcohol instead of soda.

I personally use MyFitnessPal.

Replace sugar with soda water. You can get it lightly flavored too. You will miss the sugar flavor at first. Push through it.
Instead of eating out for lunch I just pre make 4 lunches every sunday. It's easy and saves mad dosh.
Instead of eating out for dinner... make dinner.
Hell you could even go the lazy shit route and just buy a premade rotisseri chicken. Target sells pre cut bagged broccoli for at least 3 meals for 3 fucking bux.
To go the hard core mode of this. Don't buy anything in a package at all. Only shop on the outside of the store where the fresh fruits, veg, meat and dairy are.
Do not forget to go to the center (averting your eyes) for Toilet paper.
Your body will not be used to all the fiber so I'd buy the extra soft.

I'm on blood tinners after a major surgery and will be for the rest of my life.

This means that I need to watch for K-vit intake.

Any good substitutes for broccoli?

This is my first post on this board, I just read the sticky. Confusing shit, trying to fix my junk of a body into something that a person could look at a beach and not projectile vomit.

I've cut most of the shitty stuff from my diet and I've already lost +10kg in a short time.

MyfitnessPal and LoseIt are the big ones

Some of these things aren't quite "as good" in that brocc has more protein, but honestly that's what the chicken is for. You're just looking for a list of low cal, low vit K fiber. I'm doing half the work in listing some great fiber sources. You will do the other half and google its Vit K so that you don't die.
>Spinach
>carrots
>brussels sprouts (probably won't work since its so close to broccoli
>green beans
>green peas
>Snap peas
>artichoke

>Your body will not be used to all the fiber so I'd buy the extra soft.

My dude it's all about the wet wipes these days

im a little gunshy after confusing a scented wet wipe and a bleach wipe