/Gyno thread/

/Gyno thread/

I'm currently on my first Dbol only. Got some pink thai and some PRO-labs 20mg. I'm currently doing 30mg ed and I've got Nolva and Clomid as pct.

I'm starting to get puffy nipples but because I always had puffy nipples I don't think it's gyno but just to be safe I'm going to take Clomid 50mg for 2-3 weeks and see if it get's any better. I only have enough nolva for the pct so I would rather save that for the pct instead of having to order more.

Anyone here that got REAL facts about clomid against gyno? I've read a lot of statements from doctors and etc and also a lot of stupid shit from people on steroidforums saying Clomid is pure estrogen that will give more gyno.

That kid looks like a dyel faggot.

He's just a roided up manlet.

Abort. Gyno will ruin your life. Unless you got 5k stashed to get rid of it. Just lift like a normal human being.

t. had gyno since 11

Hey man, do you have legit gyno or Veeky Forums gyno?

Why the fuck would you do a dbol only cycle?

Fuck that's funnier.

99% of the time, like no joke literally 99% of the time someone claims they have gyno, they're just fat and/or out of shape.

First cycle ever and felt like I needed to see how I would react to dbol. And it's not that bad really. I know I should've mixed in some test but I'm making gains and no side effects yet really.

Like I said I have always had puffy nipples but no bumps or sensitive skin so no gyno and I still dont have it. I might just be paranoid

Do your nipples sting or feel sore and do you feel a small lump under them? I used to think I had pretty bad gyno when I bulked but I realized it was just a little fat around the nipples that disappeared when I cut. Don't jump to conclusions too soon, could just be your imagination. Also, don't have any experience with it but from what I've heard letrozole is much better for stopping gyno during the cycle, while clomid is better used for stimulating HPTA

>do you feel a small lump under them?
Not OP, but I do.

I also am fat so I'm not sure if it's gyno or just high body fat.

Been cutting for a month now. Will be devastated if it turns out it actually was gyno

No lumps and no sensitive skin. Or I can feel lumps if I press kinda hard and really like search around but they're deep under the nipple area and I think they are just fatcells or whatever. Otherwise I must have like 100 of lumps so I doubt gyno.

If the lump is hard and sensitive to pressure it may be cause for concern. Do you have any history of gear/prohormone use?

>gear/prohormone use
No

I want to keep hoping it's just fat because I've actually been cutting pretty good

6'4" and 195 lbs now, very very little muscle so it's mostly all just fat

Well if the lumps you feel aren't too hard or sensitive, it could be fat although you should still keep an eye on it. Fat should feel tender, gyno should feel pretty hard and hurt a bit

arimidex blocks aromatisation (which is your excess test being converted to estrogen) preventing gyno (of which Dbol causes fairly dramatically) nolva just blocks the receptors meaning the estrogen is still synthesised in your body, but wont necessarily cause gyno.
arimidex is basically the sure fire way to prevent gyno, but having such low estrogen can yield other problems (joint pain and libido issues being big ones), so its best to do a mild dose of both arimidex (AI) and nolva/clomid (serm)

In that case I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you. Run through the cut and you'll notice any "puffiness" will eventually disappear with time if it's fat. When you fully lean out though and still notice the nipples a bit lumpy, it's possible that it could be gyno from puberty

dude that is mental, dbol will shut you the fuck down, you cannot run anything like dbol or tren without exogenous test. i bet you took it just cos its oral and you're afraid to pin. if you're not man enough to pin you're not man enough to roid, seriously you're asking for trouble, gyno from dbol is very pronounced too it can literally appear overnight

No problems with injections. Also money was a small issue. I'm checking every day for gyno aswell.

then inject test! if you're on AI or SERMS that's fine you probably won't get gyno, but thats the least of your worries now! your test is going to drop to fucking ZERO,

i'll say it again, failure to include exogenous testosterone, regardless of your genetics or rumors you have heard will lead to a low testosterone condition, such a condition comes with a plethora of serious issues and is extremely unhealthy!

and you need hcg for a pct as well with something like dbol and the test you use as a base! this is very much starting to sound like one of those steroid cycles i hear about where your test production is fucked for good long after and you end up on trt

so are you too stupid to realize how dumb it is to do a dbol only cycle or too lazy to actually do any sort of research before fucking with your endocrine system?

The consequnses wont be so drastic with a dbol only cycle. I've done my research and gotten opinions from people and also talked with people who have done this. I am fully aware I will shutdown after the cycle and I am aware of what it will do to me.

Sofar the only people always going
>didnt do his research
>youre gonna die cuz of no test base
Are the people from Veeky Forums. I feel its become almost a circlejerk but this thread is about gyno not anything else.

>manlet

he's 6'5

I hope you are trolling

Nigga are you dense how is an 11 yo going to get his hands on some gear let alone blast it and fuck up a pct.

he said he's had it since he was 11 sounds like puberty gyno to me

Oh wow dude. You either did not do your research or were misinformed. You went on Dbol AND have a PCT, yet you aren't using Test?

I'm literally split 50/50 on feeling bad for you and being glad you're going to fuck yourself for being so dumb.

i'm 6'5 you baby bitch