Fat, healthy, skinny or what?

What do you think of the body of my girlfriend? Is it too fat or just healthy? I got a sideway picture if you want

A little bit on the fat side my friend

A bit of belly fat, not unhealthy. Do you wish to breed with this shitty gene poo

fucking trash

fat

Fat

very obviously fat
and thus not healthy

shes pretty garbage tier. i'd dump it

She looks great. Just a healthy body for a woman.

Behold! This is the thinnest that your disgusting girlfriend will ever be.

Why do you think that?

Fat but fixable.

F A T
A
T

Fat

Her stomach is wider than her hips. You need to watch what you feed her.

Because she doesn't need to be any thinner, she's got you. If you had standards then you wouldn't have settled for this cow.

this guy speaks great wisdom

Fat

not always true. my gf is scrambling to lose weight so i don't leave her when i've never even implied that i'd do something like that.

F U P A
U
P
A

Bro that's totally fat. Where do you live that you'd even think that's healthy or skinny? New Mexico?

If you keep telling yourself that you'll eventually start believing it. She not scrambling for shit.

i couldnt even maintain an erection if i tried to fuck that. theres been a couple times where i've fucked slightly overweight girls and it just kind of repulsed me, these days i'd rather not even get laid if the girl looks like that

fuck, still had the name from the olivia thread

She's definitely chubby, but does she troll Tinder for autistic Veeky Forums men like my fucking whore of a soon to be ex girlfriend?!

LEAVE OLIVIA ALONE

oh god, theyre leaking into other threads

You're gf is fat

She knows damn well you're not gonna leave, that's why she's lying to you.

She needs to lose 20-30lbs. Get her doing cardio and then light lifting or a sport.

>dont worry im SCRAMBLING to lose weight

nigger have you seen what women think is the key to losing weight? The vast majority have no idea in hell how to do it. The type of media they consume feeds them bullshit that most just gobble up (like what your girlfriend seems to have been doing to all the food in her vicinity). If you arent fat then dump that whale

>pic somewhat related

This. Make every "healthy" thing a couples activity. Cooking together is fun too

fat as fuck

Holy crap, her legs have a lot of fat. Even I admit to having some chubbyness on the abs and midsection if my waist but even then my legs are normal. Man I think most men are just luckier than any female.

Not exactly fat but sloppy af

>that GUNT

What's with all this herpes sores on her legs.

They're scabies. Girls move out of the house for college and end up living in filthy conditions because they never learned how to clean up after themselves. Pretty common among women these days.

Gross fat.

>A bit of belly fat, not unhealthy

Holy fucking shit, this is what has become of americans. When fat is the normal, it isn't even seen as being fat.

This bitch is fucking fat and definitely not healthy.

Bruh.
Your GF is fat.
And she's not one of the fortunate women who carries having higher body fat well or can pull off being THICC.

She's naturally petite and slim. And from the looks of her..if she lays off the ice cream and cake...
She could be a tight little dime piece.

Those thighs will shape of VERY fucking nicely, that waist will be ridiculous and I'm betting she's going to have a decent little cardio bunny ass.
Her tits? Let's put it this way, they haven't grown much MEANING they probably won't shrink much when she loses some weight. So she might end up having a nice mouth full of perky titty meat.

She's not great now, but in about a year, she'll be an amazing piece of ass.

Aside from the one post you are quoting, everyone appears to be in agreement. I'm not sure where the outrage is coming from. Are you just upset with Americans?

pretty fucking fat and disgusting

Why are euros so o b s e s s e d

Elaborate on the bullshit just for fun please

Dude she is fat to the point of no return
Most girls who succeed stop themselves before they get to this point

The next checkpoint is probably when she exceeds 200 if she hasn't already before she gets a come to Jesus talk and most (95%) of the girls don't make it back

WTF? are you at an aquarium or something?

shes fat, but pretty, id fuck it

She could afford to lose 15-20lbs, honestly. Maybe a bit more.

She should also exercise she has absolutely zero musculature. Looks totally out of shape.

shes fat as fuck. but why blame her, are you fit?

fat

I mean about 15 overweight but I'd fuck you at this point.

>tfw my gf is trending toward this

Can't tell health from a picture unless the persons literally obese or auschwitz.

If you can't tell with your own eyes that she's chunky, then you're probably blind, so it doesn't really matter how she looks.

Fat, dump her immediately after you've had your fun.

Scrambling eggs, maybe

>not being sure whether that pic is fat or skinny
I'll eat my own hat it OP isn't the girl in the picture herself

Are you gonna show the side view or what?

Thoughts?

Michelle?

.this is my fetish.

A bit fat.
She should do more cardio and lift some

T H I C C + Fat = T H I A T

THICC fuckslut that's boardering on chubby.
Would give her the dick but I wouldn't stick around.

Faaaaaaaat

Not fat but a little overweight. She's look and feel better if she did just a little cut and a little exercise.

Help her out bro, she's got a decent body shape. Just need a little work.

Lost my shit.

>Fat
>No tits
>Concave hips
Damn, she lost hard at the genetic lottery. If she was thin she could probably not be horribly ugly but right now she's just fat and obviously unhealthy too.

Post the sideways picture anyway though.

If you haven't mentioned her weight yet she is "scrambling" to lose some she isn't losing it for you I'm afraid man.

Pure autism. Thanks for the chuckle

She ate BIG but didn't LIFT BIG
PUSH THOSE WEIGHTS BABY

nice one

>chubbyfat
>horrendous fat distribution
>no muscle
>no tits even for her size
>awful proportions
>saggy arms (meaning she will always be on the fat side no matter what)
>probably bad health
>probably horrendous diet and prone to overeating shit
>probably a fuckload of mental problems
>obviously no self-steem

congratulations, you are dating the bottom of the gene pool

She could be high test qt

Dumpy, lesbianic, unattractive. She needs to lose weight if she wants to look good. There's nothing appealing about that body and the bottom of her gut is starting to fold over which is disgusting.

That still looks pretty shit desu

literally obese, as in BMI >30

She's overweight, but not GROTESQUELY so. She should just cut and start doing some cardio.

Salvageable, but it's not going to happen.
Even subtly hint to a normal woman she's fat and she will go thermonuclear inside.

Lmao what happened? Did you propose to her?
She's chunky

>Thermonuclear
Women convert energy into mass not the other way around.

Fat & flat. Literally 14/88

fat

She looks like an endomorph, so she probably could lose a bit more weight but will never be very skinny or anything.

I honestly hate the ahegao face meme, it doesn't even vaguely work in 3D.

Im not that guy, but how are you guys so sure? How do you know what was discussed yesterday, last week,month or even today? You guys dont even know eachother.
Somtimes I wonder about you people.

you need to let go of your insecurities and just worry about yourself

I would have sex with her

I would fill her with cum, OP.