CBT - masT is by bitch edition

KING OF FIT HERE.
6'5 300LBS
DEADLIFTED 735LBS TODAY

IF YOU AREN'T TALLER THAN ME, WEIGH MORE THAN ME, AND DON'T DEADLIFT AS MUCH, YOU ARE BENEATH ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BMcGladrey
tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=metric&g=male&age=21&kg=60&cm=176&act=1.2&f=1
imgur.com/a/uUVsT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BOOM

hope you're doing well billy

You've got an awfully tiny neck

why can't you do a proper picture you look silly doing all these weird angles.

He has some regular photos over here

twitter.com/BMcGladrey

how's that cycle treating you?

how do you people find this

Do you guys have a system for naming your plates too? Here are mine:

1.25kg: THE PLATE OF AMBITION
The smallest increment for increating most lifts. Looks so tiny, but represents that *push* to be stronger today than you were yesterday. So humble yet so instrumental, it flows within the Tao of Gains.

2.5kg: THE PLATE OF JOY
And look! Add two 1.25 ambition plates and this is what you get. Symbolosing the subtle mystery and glory of Gains, that they are *cumulative*, which is what it's really all about.

5kg: THE DANGER PLATE
But look out. We all like to record nice even numbers for our lifts. When we can only do 107.5kg, it's soooo tempting to force 110kg before we're ready. But when ego outpaces gains, the form declines, and that is the beginning of all iniquities.

10kg: THE PLATE OF CRUELTY
That halfway point to the next lmao*pl8, and so the toughest part of the journey, when going back would be as hard as going forward. But fear not! Through the pain lies the hidden humble road of further gains.

20kg: THE PLATE OF VYNZBRAH
Yes! From *sixteen* increments of the ambition plates we slam on another of these, building a brick in the edifice of our newer better selves. The joy of this plate comes from the consolidation of all we went through before.

Naturally I use a letter code for recording my lifts. So instead of 137.5kg, I'd write TTCDJA -- two plates of Triumph, a plate of Cruelty, a Danger plate, a plate of Joy and a plate of Ambition.

Then of course there are the special plates:

< 1.25kg: TRAPPY PLATES
I've never tried microplates but will resort to them if my damn OHP keeps plateauing. Since the Triumph plate is already a "T", I'd use a little "t" for trappy plates.

Plates in "lbs": FAG PLATES
Only for use in lesser gyms where I don't have an alternative. Honestly kg is just so much more elegant: "60kg" is rounder and more trustworthy than "135lbs" - though I suppose lmao#pl8 is heavier and more impressive in pound scales.

Doing well, thanks!. Same for you :)

Lol. I've been told I'm much bigger in person. And I know I have a thick neck. That's what happens when you stand up holding 735lbs

Lol. Took you nerds long enough. You realize I will just block any and all messages you send me, right? And twitter bans accounts that harass people, so enjoy!

I hope bimbo rapes you

45 lb plates are big girl plates. anything else is just plates except 100 lb plates which are 100 lb plates.

is this fresh pasta?

>CBT - masT is by bitch edition.

What did he mean by this?

Should be a bigger deadlift at that size desu, somewhere in the 800's

OP show us ur pizza face!

Aaaand now we know you're not really him. Cheers for being a retard.

Jesus christ your skin is disgusting. seriously, go to a doctor

>IF YOU AREN'T TALLER THAN ME, WEIGH MORE THAN ME, AND DON'T DEADLIFT AS MUCH, YOU ARE BENEATH ME.

You will be beneath everyone once you're six feet under because of your roid abuse.

your daughter looks like a retard

>When 40 year olds try to fight you outside the gym. I could literally have my own reality tv show at this point

>I could literally have my own reality tv show at this point

did mommy and daddy not give you attention?

:*(

>all those stats
>playboy bunny tattoo

Ahahahahahaha nigha wtf ahahahah

MasT is MY bitch. There you go

Working on it. Will be there soon

Oh wow! You got me! I'm not him!!!

Nice picture bro. Oh wait, you're an anorexic weak self conscious twig that is too afraid of criticism to upload his picture. Opinion immediately disregarded

I don't abuse. I know what I'm doing. I'll be 60 and big and jacked like Stallon and Arnold while you'll be frail and weak and reminiscing about your below average natty bodybuilder career days and asking yourself "I wonder what would have happened if I took roids and got lots of pussy"

>I'm wondering at what point of your night of drinking it seems like a good idea to try and fight a bouncer who is triple ur size #adultbaby

I'm wondering at what point in your life it seems like a good idea to cruise on steroids and try and support a child with a job as a bouncer

Welcome to Veeky Forums, now get the fuck out and get ready to be welcomed into poverty.

>BOOM

You: I want something that tells everyone I suck dick
Tattoo Artist: Say no more F-A-M

>thinking you need roids to get pussy

Women are fucking retarded and easy, if you're roiding for chicks you're failing at life.

steroids kill you. everytiem

Isnt it obvious hes a steroid dealer?

I watched a Rich Piana video a while back of him talking about steroid dealers. He said "if they look like theyre taking heavy steroids, theyre almost always selling them as well".

This dude looks pumped full of drugs. Theres no way he isnt also selling.

Also.
>being able to afford mass amounts of steroids
>owning a house
>owning 2 vehicles
>buying enough food like he does
>supporting a child
>..
>All from working as a bouncer and at a supplement store

Yea. Hes forsure a little drug dealer that uses his other jobs as a cover up for the big bucks

with only juice even huge dosage will barely net you 200USD per month

a negligible amount if you have a job

>Lol. Took you nerds long enough. You realize I will just block any and all messages you send me, right? And twitter bans accounts that harass people, so enjoy!
Let's see, you cheated on your fat ex, got wrecked, lost your daughter (who now has plenty of brazzers edits), got caught in a wedding dress and wig (more brazzers edits) and like 7 people called into your work to lodge a complaint. You know, that shitty club you bounce at? Shit, where was it again?

I can't wait until you get fired.

Dont Do Steroids Kids: The Thread

>that literal shit skin
>acne in 30s
>balding
>child born with physical dis-figuration
>working as a bouncer because cant hold down a real job
>emotional intelligence of a teenage girl

Hopefully you can get some help guy

Looking sexy brah

lol what kind of shit parent pierces their baby's ears. Have fun when your daughter is taking black cock on a daily basis in 16 years.

requesting pictures of fat ex

You do realize the skin is an indicator of your health, right? Keep telling yourself that you're healthy. Also

>I'll be 60 and big and jacked like Stallon and Arnold while you'll be frail and weak and reminiscing about your below average natty bodybuilder career days and asking yourself "I wonder what would have happened if I took roids and got lots of pussy"

Yeah. Zyzz said something along those lines, too. Where is he now?

steroid side effects:
-dis figured child
-so full of rage cannot have regular job
-emotional retardation

lmao his twitter has him bitching about how girls hate guys on roids, this is fucking glorious.

>I wonder what would have happened if I took roids and got lots of pussy
Lol you're crying about not getting pussy, get real faggot

Always see these neck snap pictures of you, i'm interested to see full physique?? Only thing i'm hating on is the playgirl tattoo, mirin the rest.

>tfw 9 month bulk ends this month, not ready for them summer cut feels

Damn this dude a piece of shit. Instead of being loyal to the mother of his child and taking care of his kid, he goes to fuck a slut. What a dumb fuck

Balconybro, get the fuck outta here with your DYEL ass.

lmao dat flabby butt and arms, those chicken legs

Do you honestly think girls find this attractive?

would

...ok, admittedly only cause pregnant, rest is meh

dat super arm flab

dat chitty hitler youth haircut

Who is she?

looks like someone drew macklemore from memory

your pregnant wife and daughter are ugly

oh god the irony

Man, you sure look pathetic.

>girl tattoo

If you fear competition then you must be a beta yourself

kek

Reading those tweets makes me incredibly sad.

What is it?

brewing your own test youd make 200 bucks in 10 vials easy
raw orals capped/suspended has even higher profit margins

and this if you sell in dirt cheap online prices, considering most will sell IRL in the gym etc. they'll have 2-5 times higher prices like ~80 bucks for a vial of test that cost you around 7 bucks to make

steroids have such LUDICROUS margins that it's a joke

she's probably devastated.. the person she loved enough to have a child with cheated on her and threw everything away over a slut. She probably put all her trust and love into him and he ripped her heart out and fucked her up. She just seems sad and bitter on her twitter, like nearly every tweet relates to "Billy" and their relationship. Poor girl. She will probably be fucked up for a very long time. Now she's a single mother with a kid, that is a instant turn off to lots of men who want a relationship.

Can someone please help me out?

I'm a skeleton and want to put on weight. The sticky says to eat calories 18 times your bodyweight, which in my case is 2400 kcal and NOT to gain more than 4lbs per month. But I've also been recommended GOMAD which would be 5000 calories a day in total, would this not make me fat?

I'm planning on doing SS, is combining that with GOMAD the way to go?

how old are you? (age places a factor in how hard you can bulk)

dude i love this

GOMAD according to Rippletits himself is only for dangerously underweight teenage males. If you lack one of those attributes, don't bother. If you don't, accept the gratuitous fat gain that comes with it, but stick to it.

if you cant fit your nipples inside of your shirt you're a huge cuck desu

I'm 21 and weight 130lbs, 5'8, a skinnyfat skeleton.

you're young. go hard on the bulk

5k calories a day. For 3 months. You will balloon up. Make sure you're working out like a savage. And it's a bonus if you work a physical job.

Don't GOMAD. Do half a gallon, get the rest from clean but calorie dense meals until you reach TDEE + 500-750.

At least some parts of Veeky Forums are still fucking savage. This thread would hae been nuked and b& on /b/.

god I miss the old days.
>play stupid games
>like pissing off a board with your mediocre shit
>win stupid prices
>like getting fucking REKT SON and your child dragged thru the mud

Good job, Big P. I'm sure your daughter will love seeing her pics online in a few years

honestly measuring anything against current state /b/ is not much to be proud of

Your skin looks like an avacodo

Lol how did I miss this massive faggot crop up and his eventual doxxing. I've gotta stay on Veeky Forums more

>MUH MUH NORDIC BROW AND HEIGHT

>you will balloon up

How much of that will be muscle, though? I really don't want to go from being a skeleton to a fat fuck. Will SS be enough to counteract the massive caloric intake?

I just looked up tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=metric&g=male&age=21&kg=60&cm=176&act=1.2&f=1 and that's pretty much what it's saying, so 2500 kcal per day.

how hard is it to brew testosterone?

asking for a friend

you will gain fat but you will gain muscle too. If you workout hard and are active outside the gym, the fat will be evenly proportioned to make it look like muscle

T. Bro science

(I'm also speaking from experience)

Shit, I fucked it up, I selected sedentary. If I select "moderate exercise" then it tells me to take 3000kcal.

Yeah, fuck it. I think for now 3000 kcal a day should be enough. If it I'm not seeing adequate gains I'll pump it up to 3500 or whatever.

their exercise factors are off by far, it's safe to always choose sedentary and wing it by eye from the mirror from then on. I suppose 3k wouldn't really ruin you either if you lift hard, so might as well try that.

I've been taking around 2400 kcal a day. I didn't have enough money for the gym so I lifted 4kg dumbbells for around two months. Got to over 500 repetitions in total for biceps (pumping and hammer curls), workouts took two goddamn hours to finish.

>tfw seeing my tiny biceps for the first time in ever after those 2 months

>tfw finally enough money for the gym

This is where it begins for me lads. I want to be strong, fuck being a skeleton.

That guy in the stall looks better than you

Billy you're finished.

smdh at all of this but the last sentence, but good luck user, we're all gonna make it.

youllnever have rear delts like that

>170 lb track runner mode
5'11

Your kid has downsyndrome

thanks m8, skeletonism is horrible, far worse than being fat.

I love these threads.

I wonder if if this virgin is going to off himself or die of a roid overdose soon.

Can someone tell me which pack has the least memes in them ?

myprotein.com/our-range/bundles/bundles.list

I'm a pro cyclist following a natural diet, no supplement or anything, but summer is coming and this year I want to make my upper body match my lower body.

I cycle around 6 hours a day. Will this kill any chance of fast gain ?

This.
But she should have known better. He doesn't seem like the kind of man you have children with, does he?

You're the kind of guy I hope to be some day minus the playboy tattoo wtf was you thinking?

I don't like OP either but you're a special kind of fucked up for bringing his work and family into this. It was stupid of him to allow himself to get doxxed but have some goddammit decency you fucking autistic degenerate

considering that even the almost dumbest of meatheads can brew their test if you consider yourself even a bit on the smarter side and can look up info on the internet easily its very easy
start up cost for equipment is few hundred bucks but after that if you can get your quality raws cheap from the chinaman you'll be making a vial of test with just a few bucks each.

and if you do all this with care you'll have safer and better quality test than most online sellers offer as they necessarily dont care much for the quality (particles in the vial, even pubes on a few occasion that ive seen online and lower strength than labeled are real concerns)

youll get your money back in no time even just by selling at 20$ a vial to one or two friends who are blasting

Loutis is king.
sage ur gay thread.

No it's fair game. If some reject gets on muh sekrit club and acts this flamboyant, he knows what he's getting into.

Only a degenerate would defend billy's behavior.

billy billy billy, u neber lern
imgur.com/a/uUVsT

>but after that if you can get your quality raws cheap from the chinaman

You act like this is a minor step.

Good luck getting that stuff through the customs.

lol what an ass

The more I see these guys pictures the more he seems like a really cool guy. I love his family and he seems really caring, cute daughter. I don't know why you have to put on this act Billy, it's probably the hormones in your veins. But cut him a break and stop fetishizing his daughter, that crosses the line and you're a sick fuck, nobody thinks it's funny but you. Sad really

He's a manchild who should have never brought a child into this world.

>complains about imperial system
>picture of Nissan

Your daughter is cute but I hope she never sees your meme tattoos. Raise her well man, be careful if you plan on having more kids and roiding.

eh she looks retarded and i'm not even going out of my way to be mean.