Is (((Scooby)))'s A D V A N C E D workout plan any good for a natty?

Is (((Scooby)))'s A D V A N C E D workout plan any good for a natty?

scoobysworkshop.com/advanced-workout-plan/

If not, why?

it's literally just a brosplit.

Whats the general consensus on brosplits?

Would a natty be better off with a PPLPPLx or something?

long term, i think brosplits are smarters if you're going for a lifetime natty. PPL works 2x of the aesthetic body parts a week, 1x less important stuff. It can be tiring working out 6 days a week. PPLs are mainly for neets imo.

As someone with a full-time physical job, I found PPL's very difficult to maintain.

I think I might try Scoobster's shit for a month and see what happens...maybe throw some traditional deadlifts in there too.

PPL is the biggest meme right now, it'll pass

broplit does nothing for you if you're a beginner. you gain very little strength compared to compounds, however, once you're intermediate to advanced, they're a more fun way of maintaining your strength compared to compounds.

No. It only good if you're on gear like scoobster.

yes sorry, i agree with this. As a beginner, working up on your compounds to as heavy as your frail natty body can go, and just switch to brosplit

SCOOBY ISNT ON GEAR

Are you not still doing most of the big compounds with a brosplit?

wait people dont incorporate compounds into their brosplit?

lmao as natties we need to use as many muscles under the most stress possible

>injects test
>not on gear
Pick one

the compounds are there, but a 5 day split like scooby's only allows you to do it once per week.

regular strength routine has you doing each 2-3 times a week in some cases, and primarily focuses on them.

I know you're trolling but

>injects test
>"to normal healthy male levels"

aka not even 1/10th what you'd be getting with a roid cycle

Trip on scooby

"normal healthy male levels" can be upwards of 1,100 ng/dL, which is fucking chad level. fuck off with your nonsense.

Yeah but it differs with your approach, ill try and break down my understanding.

Beginners: Focus on learning the form of compounds. Use an eating surplus + linear progression (+5-10lbs every workout) to achieve high stats with amazing form.

Intermediate: Once you hit intermediate stats, your progress would have slowed down significantly, if not to a halt. Now we switch to linear periodization and add in accessories. Programs like Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 do this.

Alternatively, a e s t h e t i c boys will tell you that if your lifts are high, you can just run a PPL where you do 3 days of working with 80-85% of max, and 3 days of working with 60-75% for higher reps. (Programs like PHAT, and PHUL, are like Intermediate-Advanced middleground)

Advanced: Your progress is pretty much stagnant, PRs are based on pure luck, whether the wind blows in your direction as you're coming out of the pit of your squat. A brosplit is pretty ideal because you're not trying to up your stats so much as maintain them. You now spend the rest of your life adding on accessory movements to allow the rest of your lagging bodyparts to catch up to your massive chest, glutes, and shoulders.

Still not even remotely close to what you'd get on a tren cycle or something.

well yeah. even still, scooby's levels are not "natty", especially for his age. the whole point of getting trt at that age is to maintain that physique. He doesn't NEED to be that big at his age, but it's part of his body building lifestyle. the sad fact is, he can not be natty and be as big as he is without some sort of supplement.

therefor, the natty king is not fucking natty.

Is scooby gay?

I can't tell.

he also takes HGH, a lot of it

nah, at least not "a lot". if he did, he'd be looking like lenny.

well, more than natty levels for sure

but yeah not 20iu a day

I have been doing PLPxPLP for almost a year..
Obviously low volume and changing accessorie exercises - Especially while cutting working out six times a week is insanely hard, but i
have managed to up my weights pretty consistently so im sticking to it.

Is classic SS better than the one linked in the sticky?

it's not impossible, but I mainly see neets on here doing it because they have so much time to dedicate to "muh fitness"

Fuck brosplits and all brosplitter scum

Mods need to start banning anyone who encourages them

No he's natty

> PPLs are mainly for neets imo.

9 hours of sleep, 9 hours of work (including travel), 3 hours of working out (including travel and shower)

PPL would suck if you have a full time job, its fucking great for NEETs tho.

>If you are a cage fighter or will be powerlifting in the next olympics, these workouts will help you but wont be optimal for your needs

Scooby confirmed retard tier

> powerlifting in the next olympics

10/10

>hip pushups
>skateboard squats
>side raise
>front raise
>chair dips
>dumbbell french press
>scooby press
>forced negative dumbbell curls
>Cardio

...w-what the fuck is this?

>he doesn't know about the scooby press.

Even scooby admits that he only uses this workout for about two weeks a year.