/fat/ Fatty General

Getting this thread back on track edition

Last (technically) thread Last One True Thread You fat fucks need to learn how to make new threads by the way.

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

First for who gives a fuck if the thread has the paste or not

Who did their cardio like a good goy today?

Just went on the elliptical for 45 minutes and I have started noticing that my legs hurt a lot more now after my cardio than a month ago. What could be the reason for this soreness? Shouldn't I be getting stronger?

If you're not eating as much, you're not recovering like you once did. It could be a good thing.

The paste is important for fat fucks who don't know where to start and prevents them from asking easily answerable questions and making the threads shitty

Also, for the past few days no one has been linking old threads and new threads, so I wanted to right that wrong.

Sorry for trying to make /fat/ not the shittiest general on Veeky Forums

Im fat how do i curb my appetite?

im already active enough with lifing, i just eat way too much.

gum, water, coffee, IF, willpower

Ive "staved" myself for a week or so and lost 15, i just cant keep it off.

how do i grow willpower?

How could it be a good thing?

Eat filling foods like beans and sweet potatoes.

IF??

If you're losing weight, that means you're properly eating below maintenance.

Yeah I am losing weight, but I am not recovering as well after my workouts, shouldn't I do something?

Confess your cheat meals

Intermittent Fasting.

you lost 15 lbs in a week?

intermittent fasting. You set up hours in the day you are allowed to eat. By having those times it's easier to deal with your hunger mentally. Also allows for slightly larger meals.

Halo Top.

I had carnitas chips today, but it was my cheat meal for the weak and like the only thing I ate today other than some fruit

Went to Cookout with a friend last night and had onion rings and a chicken tender and a half

I ripped off all the breading so that makes it okay r-right?

>he doesn't eat a Jimmy Dean™ breakfast bowl every day

Were you bullied in high school, retarded, or perhaps both? Jimmy Dean products are the ideal breakfast for anyone trying to lose weight. They have the exact amount of protein and fat needed to start your day and keep you on track. They also are perfect for curbing cravings for fat. Don't be a manchild eating oatmeal or fiber cereal for breakfast. Choose Jimmy Dean™ products.

That's not a cheat meal? Eating the whole thing is still like? Maximum 300 calories?

I haven't sinned in a long time but I will probably hit 200lbs this week and am considering a cheat meal this friday. Grant me strength and forgiveness.

>tfw you tried to have a cheat meal but you simply could not finish it
I thought training yourself to have a smaller appetite was a meme but it seems to be happening. Would have been easy for me to shove done what I had ordered before.

>tfw under my calorie goal for the day

got to

Fuckton of momma's Carbonara. That stuff still got surprisingly schweet macros, but I still sinned and must repent, /fat/her

how can this be both revolting and awesome at the same time, what is wrong with me

>try and watch a basic bitches introduction to yoga video
>can't even do the most simplest of basic stretches

BREHS

Will losing weight help me stretch? Like when people reach ofr their toes with straight legs, I can't even reach my knees

So right now I'm using a meal replacement powder and organic multivitamin to help me lose weight while getting proper nutrition. It's been 1 week but I gotta say, so far the results are quite nice. If I make it, I'll like the rest of you fat guys know what I used.

>tfw under my calorie goal for the day

>need 2400 calories to maintain current weight
>cut down to 1500 calories per day
>autistically writing calorie I eat into a journal I keep in my pocket.
>budget enough calories each day to eat a maple cream doughnut
The best thing? I feel fucking fantastic. For the first few days I felt like shit, my hands were shaking, but now I'm all good.

your body adjusted its resting metabolic rate

Congrats. Keep it up and make sure not to relapse. Nothing more heart breaking then seeing solid progress disapear.

Cottage cheese mixed with peanut butter powder and a banana is the greatest treat on earth. Only dessert I need in my life now.

>not plain yogurt mixed with chocolate protein powder.

Also an acceptable choice.

>tfw had a super bad day
>was forced to miss the gym (sort of)
>i have a shit ton of studying to do because all my exams are friday
J U S T
on a side note i just lost my 20th pound

god dude don't talk like this, you're making me want to go and do it. im jus trying to get 145 from 155 now and hearing you do that is tempting me

Did an attempt at 500m rowing for as fast as I can. Got 1:53. It was for only one set and I was beat after it. Id like to be able to get to the point where I can do 20 minutes straight at a good time.

If it helps at all it wasn't enjoyable past the first 3 pieces. But instead of deciding to piece it out over another 4-5 days to fit it into my daily calories I just decided to scarf the whole fucking thing. Felt disgusting and hated myself for a few hours afterwards.

>Cookout

Ayy, NCfag?

So /fat/, im addicted to cardio now. Ive almost reached my goal weight of 180 (only 25lbs away) and ive gotten tired of my daily walk so i burned some P90X videos onto a cd and played them on my ps3.

Holy shit this feels so good, im usually exhausted at the end but i feel great. Each workout burns about 600 calories, and at my weight it might be even more. Im doing a mix and match of their best cardio exercises, three each day. Today i did kenpo > cardio > plyometrics and burned around 1800-2000 calories according to their online calculator.

I dont even feel fatigued and do it all again the next day, it feels really good when im finished wih a video an sit their strecthing out and recovering. Since im too busy working out i dont even have tine to think about food either.

Is there a thing as too much exercise? I think im replacing my food addiction with this constant exercise

>burned around 1800-2000 calories according to their online calculator.

Ive lost like 20 or more pounds, when does the loose skin go away?

When you pay $20k for cosmetic surgery.

When you build the muscle to fill it out.

What? I feel fatter with this stuff than before I started working out! Wtf!

What's the verdict on eating back exercised calories? For example I went on an 8 mile hike to the top of the highest point in my state today, pretty grueling. Should I add that to mfp?

exercise is bonus deficit

>each workout is designed to burn around 600 calories for the average 180lb man and 550 calories for the average 120lb woman, but you may burn more depending on your weight and body composition.

>t P90X website

Each workout is literally an hour long of HIIT

So if I have a 1k deficit already, is safe to easy those back without reprecussions?

Make sure to get a lot of vitamin d and calcium. I had to quit airforce basic training because my vitamin d was critically low and i got stress fractures from all the running.

Maybe you deserve it

I walked about 6.5 hilly miles outside.

woo
I hope wii fit trainer (female) is proud of me

Any surefire way to get rid of cravings for sweets and soda? I am addicted, no doubts about that, and this shit has to go if I want to stop being a fat piece of shit.

My doctor has told me he will get me signed up for gastric bypass asap if I say the word, but I know how that goes; look 30 years older in a years time, and no musclemass, so you look like a skeleton wearing a tarp, so fuck that shit.

Who keeps drawing these for every new thread ffs.

by eating fat and fiber
giant salad of greens , vinegar , olive oil

more protein.

Throw out all the fucking sweets and soda. Dude you're at the point where you might need surgery. Please try hard to fix your shit now!

Dude, I know it's hard but if you just STOP eating that shit for a few weeks, the cravings will go.

You'll have headaches
You'll have shakes
You'll feel nausea

But those symptoms will pass. Now things like nuts taste sweet to me.

Get better sleep, drink enough water, consume enough protein. Also try to get a good post-workout shake with carbs to replenish your glycogen stores.

I've also heard ice baths/showers work good for recovery.

That images has been posted before if you haven't noticed. March 25th was the last time it was used as the OP image.

Reminder

Take your Fish Oil
Take your Vitamin D
Take your ZMA

You're about to take my vitamin D.

>their
there
esl?

>fish oil
Get the algae/plant EPA/DHA instead. It has no PCBs and dixoins like the fish kind does.

Uhh... in English?

What he meant to say is

>I'm a giant faggot, please rape my face

Ate 5 pieces of sushi instead of my normal dinner.
Doing additional push-ups and sit-ups right now, Father.

200(ish) days of clean eating tomorrow
what a difference 200 days makes

keep drinking water, keep lifting keep cutting and keep doing cardio

My major issues with everything im doing is my sleep. i sleep at random times throughout the day due to depression, im generally AT the gym at 1am every night though, tonight is Back day

Anyone tried yohimbine?

I just ordered some but I'm not sure if I just fell for a meme. Oh well it's only 20$.

is yohimbine the same as maca?

>week 10
>planning meals, exercise and studying have consumed my life
>don't have anything to study today, already went running, ate all my calories & hit my protein goal
Now what do I do

Go for a walk. Pick up a book. Play some vidya. Have sex. Watch a movie. Listen to some music. Shitpost on Veeky Forums.

you...lift bro pump some iron

Plan the day of the rope

Fuck off
Thanks for the solid sugesstions

You need three hobbies:

One for the mind
One for the body
One to make money

Heh. Just checked something on tdee calc and there was an ad for KFC. 10/10

ate at KFC tonight

for the 5 dollar fillup you can get drumstick+thigh grilled (200 cal) mashed potatoes (120 cal) and be good there at 320 or eat like half the biscuit or cookie for around 400~ cal.

Are you eating well at least?

Virginia

I eat a shit ton of beans and eggs. Like 1.5 cups of beans a day and 2 eggs. Am I stupid and this isn't enough?

Details?

This is a relatable feel bro. This entire year at uni this has been my dilemma. I just watch a lot of Netflix and come to /fat/

I love this advice.

idk, what the values are for that kek

What are you responding too?

Volume, family. This board hates keto, but consider increasing your fat intake and lowering carbs. It doesn't need to be 25g but try to stay under 100. You'll feel fuller. If you don't want eat salads, try soups. Soups are a godsend for volume eaters.

Forgive me father, for I have mint... Chocochip icecream digesting in my tummy. In all seriousness I can't kick cookies my man. Even oatmeal raisin has become poison.

i work biceps twice a week and my arms are still pretty small. Should I kill myself?

the protein he eats

the past 2 days I've consumed an absurd amount of sugar free jello, i mix in 2 packets and let it sit overnight then eat it throughout the day, normally i eat like 1/3 after every meal, here are the macros for 2 packets (2 lts of jello)

it seems to good to be true, what are the bad sides of doing this everyday? i guess the protein from gelatin isn't really that useful but desu i only eat it for the flavor and to be 100% full after my meals

Enjoy pissing from your asshole from now on.

Isn't jello like 90% water which means you piss out the majority of it? and the part that you shit out is the gelatin

Met up with my dad for the first time in a long time, and he bought me dinner.

He got me a large KFC meal even though I said I was watching what I ate.

Good thing I'm doing IF and the whole thing easily fit into my calorie deficit, but still. I HATE eating junk now. Because I know if I do, i'll make excuses and eat it all the time.

My tdee is 3000 calories. I've been eating 1500 calories for 8 past days. I've lost 12 pounds so far. Am I gonna make it or should I just eat at 2000 calories a day?

hey /fat, just curious, how do you measure your meat?

I hear some people like to measure it after it's cooked selecting the preferred method on MFP (for example, grilled chicken, baked tilapia, etc) Other people measure it raw and add it just like that.

I found out that the best option for me is to just go with the one that has more calories to use it as some form of safety net, raw skinless chicken breast has more calories than the grilled chicken option on MFP so I've just been using that whenever i cook my chicken

Is anyone else paranoid that they're going to weigh themselves one day and their progress will be gone? I started about 5 weeks ago at 235, and now I'm juat about to crack 220, but I'm always worried I'm going to step on the scale at 232 or something.

i've legit had nightmares where i'd eat an insane amount of fast food then weight myself and i'd be somewhere in the low 300s (started at 360 currently 249)

It happens way too often but i don't mind it, it's a good scare to keep me motivated