Fat and weak

I'm in the worst shape of my life fit...

6'4

How should I tackle this?

I'm lifting 4 times a week for half an hour each workout. Should I just deal with the fat for now and focus on getting stronger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJG_3kz8gl4
bodybuilding.com/content/can-cardio-ruin-your-gains.html?mcid=SM_fb_training
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat 200g protein/ 100g fats per day
try to keep calories under 2500
do compound lifting workout 3x week (fierce 5)
if you want add in a 20 mins of cardio AFTER you lift to speed up weight loss(important that it's after because you will burn the glucose in your blood lifting weights then your post lifting cardio burns fat)

if you want to get in good shape you need to start lifting, simply dieting will just make you smaller and still out of shape.

Read the sticky

Thanks, I was just going leave to compound lifts till I was stronger. I'll incorporate them in though

Who on earth is that

dont listen to the first guy, lift as many days as you can, i do 6 on 1 off find your TDEE and probs cut cals to mid low 2000s, HIIT cardio everyday up to 20 mins. 170 or more grams protein dont bother worrying to much about anything else. anybody who shills minimalist 3day per week crap is never going to make it...

or he could cut while lifting

that works too if youre fat

Don't listen to the last guy.

You should spend the rest of your days living in your mothers basement as your family cries on how you've never progressed or made anything of your life at 27.

There's no way you're 6'4 and 250. Maybe 6'4 and 270.

Anyway, you need to lift 6 days a week, heavy compounds, and do cardio after for 20 to 40 minutes. Don't worry about your blood glucose, because it looks like your body is nothing but nutella.

OP, basically just read the sticky

Lift + light cuts every day

watch all of rhonda patricks vids on jewtube
you will know what to do

Listen to this user, OP.
Don't listen to the people saying eat 200 grams of protein, you should eat more like 160.

Couch to 5K plus 700 calories per day

You'll be skinny in a month

I remember when I was little and used to play RE4 I always wished to be so alpha that a hot chick like that can ask me to fuck and I can just tell her to fuck off

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/
Crediting leddit for this find

You think you're being funny but I did this last month and lost 20 lbs, quit drinking too.

who waits to do compounds until they get stronger? Or are you saying you can't even lift a 45lbs barbell? Just start lifting the barbell no plates and use the progressive overload principal. Nobody's gonna judge you for training with an empty barbell and don't just incorporate them in, just do them. Stop with what shitty strength work out your doing now and do stronglifts or starting strength or any variant of those programs.

Honestly, I wouldn't even worry about macros at this point. If you're just starting out sticking to a program long term is going to be tough as it is, adding macro counting and diet is just going to make it harder to stick with.

Pick one to concentrate on, either program or diet, and stick to it no matter what for 6 months. After 6 months you're more likely to have made thing habit and have gained the needed self discipline to add on some more hassle.

You can do whatever you want but I've seen a lot of people be successful with this method, it's slower but it works if you stick with it.

Hey bro ur doin good. Fitness and health is only about consistency over time. Dont make a lifestyle, dietary or workout change unless you can implement it permanently and immediately. So, it is at your discretion to incorporate cardio, deficit calories for a cut, calisthenics on off days, sports, moving yourself to commute instead of driving. Be as fit and healthy as you want to be, some people can only handle lifting and thats fine. I lift 3-4x a week, calisthenics daily, walk for commute 6miles a day with backpack. I do urban climbing/tricking once a week. I may go swim or do some hill sprints and i finish every lifting session with sled pushes. I do yoga everynight and spend an hour flexing in the mirror then 1-2 hours jerking, sex with gf or sex with bf. then i will party and dance. Bro i started out similar to u but skelly dl 70 lbs first in gym at 150 lbs. my little sister pulled 95 at 110 her first time lol. I had 12 inch arms. Now i can ohp my bw have a sixpack look firm in a sweater and im lean hollowed out cheeks. You are self critical which is good so push ur limits for the next 5 years in any way u can and work towards your dream version of urself. Love progress but d

This smells of a meme post, but I am new and not a very clever man, so i'll bite, I am interested in doing tricking, how do you get started and any good place to find information to get started?

wait cardio AFTER lifting is better? Could you go into specifics a little please.
I've been doing my cardio before lifting for like a year and the other night I did it after lifting and noticed a considerable weight loss the next morning on the scales.
Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?

>if you want add in a 20 mins of cardio AFTER you lift to speed up weight loss(important that it's after because you will burn the glucose in your blood lifting weights then your post lifting cardio burns fat)

what............ the fuck [citation needed] for this shit, im going to be pissed if ive been doing this backwards for like the last 6 months

Not the guy, however here is a helpful video. It basically comes down to that being fresh for the weightlifting part makes you able to lift more and lifting more = gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJG_3kz8gl4

Meme website, but it cites plenty of reputable studies that show it doesn't matter as long as you give enough time for recovery.
bodybuilding.com/content/can-cardio-ruin-your-gains.html?mcid=SM_fb_training

It probably has to do with PPAR delta receptor activation and the body's preference for lipids over glucose. Weightlifting increases skeletal muscle glucose uptake, so after a full weightlifting session, your body will start burning lipids instead of glucose.

>for half an hour each workout.
I could be wrong, but I'm not convinced you know what a good lifting routine is.

haha i just made that up for something to do while i take shit in bathroom. For me, I just think of a cool stunt to do and try to do it safely and consistently:

Start by climbing or jumping on something small. Today I climbed up the side of the bridge with my backpack on and vaulted it the ledge on the pedistrian side after basically doing a chinup into a muscle up. If I fucked up I'd fall like 10 feet onto a hill, kind of hard to explain.

I like jumping onto things like fences, retaining walls, over cars, onto rocks statues whatever.

Just think of something you'd like to do and a way to work towards it. If you start by jumping over a puddle so you dont have to walk around that's awesome keep jumping bigger and bigger puddles. I'm really into balance stuff too, basically just like being able to move through my environment like an animal.

it will take you about 5 years to achieve what you want, the time will pass anyway and you can be fit in 5 years or flabby and gross in 5 years and decent/better than most people along the way.

I have high standards of when a person can call themself fit, I value more than 1/2/3/4 in the gym (1 plate ohp 2 plate bench etc

however, lifting is at least 65% of fitness, the other percent is cardio/fighting/endurance/leanness/balance/coordination/flexibility/dink game

also ffs put a shirt on you look like shit, although nice traps i can tell you are actually lifting. just keep going bro ur gonna make it also consider going vegan, it's not for everyone and it's hard at first but it will fucking melt fat off you and easy to feel satiated on a cut.

Rhox?

BLLLAAAAAAAPPPPP