Cutting Kryptonite

Veeky Forums What's your cutting kryptonite? What's that one food that pushes your will power to the absolute max or you just have to work into your diet? I'll start mine as popcorn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCNi6v2iv_jMxCoYRBQQi7zg
youtube.com/watch?v=BAvTaj2gSCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Veeky Forums What's your cutting kryptonite

Food.

Flamin' Hot Cheetos reporting in

fucking anything seriously im addicted to food and eating i eat cause im bored and im bored cause i only eat

D O N U T S

Chips/nachos
If I'm doing some sort of board game/vidya night with my friends it's fucking game over

Food

Gets me everytime brahs

That happened to me when i gave up smokes. I vape now and i dont eat past 8

chilaquiles with eggs and rice and beans
goddamn fuck that shit is so fucking godtier amazing, i had some today and now that i posted this my mouth waters, fuck

Pizza always.

seriously, I just want to eat 24/7

Can eat an entire box of this with ease.

honey nut clusters were better, but these are pretty amazing.

Fucking burgers man
I had burgers for a week straight come finals week, boom +5lbs
Big Mac's, Smashburgers, Freddy's the more juicy the better.

Once I cut them out the rest is easy.

chips, and i dont fucking get it. i wasn't craving them before i started working out.
at least i fit them into my daily calorie allowance but it's still such a shit food with no macros. idk what it is about it that makes me crave it in these past few months. is it because i don't eat enough salty foods? nuts only help half the time (since i don't like to buy salted nuts). i usually consider it part of my cheat meal/snack but wish i could have the willpower to put them down like everything else

>almonds
>not honey nut clusters

Beer and liquor. Not in huge excess, but definitely enough to add a couple calories to my day and fuck up my sleep. I've been pretty good though, switching to whiskey/rum and diet, and only taking a few bucks with me when I go out on a Friday night (no credit card).

i know this all to bitterly

Nutella
Sweet chili heat Doritos
Pizza
Reese Puffs
Fried chicken
French fries

>were
What did he mean by this?

/thread

For me it's Chipotle

>yeah I want double meat
>yeah I want cheese and sour cream
>yeah I want chips and guac
>bitch I know it's extra
>yeah I want a beer

2,000 calories later... Fuck

Pasta/bread/rice

>Chipotle

Enjoy your death.

Rice, cause I'm yellow.

Poptarts. Put a box of Fudge poptarts, I don't care if its an 8 pack, 12 pack, 64 pack. That shit has a 1.5 day lifespan. Without fail. I cannot live in the same house as cards. A 10 oz bag of smoked
BBQ jerky? 2 week lifespan while on my fucking desk. An entire Family sized box of cinnamon toast crunch? I only stop stuffing my fucking face when my roommate walks in,

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE.

I could eat a whole large bag of these fuckers and not feel satiated at all, but it's so delicious

Home made spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.

spaghetti is the only food that no kidding feels like a drug when i eat it, specifically spaghetti bolognese, the first mouthful makes my dick so fucking hard every time, pizza and fast food normies step aside.

Its not the food that kills me with cutting its the fuck lack of energy because i have a stressful demand job and i can't think when I'm hungry and tired

Pop tarts yea buddy, package of 2 is 400 calories.i could eat 40000 in a day tbqh.

Sushi.

Fortunately its actually pretty excellent fuel for going to the gym. But if you aren't careful there's a ton of fried shit, it incapacitates you if you eat it a ton, and it burns your money.

milkshakes

That's it really, but I'll insta nut if I get a vanilla milkshake

This.

Pizza, ice cream, BBQ, fast food...I want it all.

It's the reason I became a fatass in the first place, and now trying to stay on the road to recovery.

It sucks.

Food. Right now I could kill for some McNuggets with Sweet and Sour sauce.

Pizza I guess, but I've been cutting for 3 months without issue. I've had one cheat meal of Buffalo wings and that was after 2 months as a reward, and I regretted it. Yeah you get cravings, but once you just eat something else those cravings go away.

banana bread

I have man. Why are they so deceptively sized? Perfect texture, perfect mix of chalky base with gooey filling. Who invented the fucking things.

Holy smokes, I just tried this Ramen brand for the first time today.... I was a bit hungover, and wanted something easy.... I had not eaten ramen for several *years*.

I used two bricks of noodles, but 1/2 of one of the flavor packs.

It was *amazing*.... wow.

>I could get fat easy.

Dried fruit... Trader Joe's is a kryptonite peddler.

God damn Ben and jerrys. I'll start with one pint and won't stop til I finish 4 or 5 pints in one night

I get hangovers and order delivery. It's so fucking tempting to not have to cook or clean or leave the house.

>Uber eats ad on this very page

Get ye gone foul demon

pizza

>The recipe for this cereal was changed in April 2007, so that it no longer actually includes nuts, substituting natural almond flavoring in its place. The picture on the box no longer depicts the same almond clusters, but the name still includes the word nut. These changes may have been implemented to counteract rising Commodity market prices in 2007. It could also be presumed the recipe change was due to people's ever-expanding nut allergies.

Abs arent worth it if i cant have at least 2 or 4 of these tbhfam

Everything, I like to cut hard and bulk slow, so my cuts don't last long...but they get rough. It's not about how much food I eat, it's that cutting always makes me think what I can fit in my diet, so I'm thinking about food all the time. Thinking about food all the time just makes me crave it more. Intermittent fasting and planning what I'm going to eat a day in advance has helped a lot.

you can, i eat 2 a day, but use the dehydrated ones, i make a crunchy chicken sandwich: chicken, rice, and beans enclosed in 2 tostadas

literally anything with chocolate in it or chocolate flavor.... good fucking god ill run through an entire batch of chocolate chip cookies in minutes

>there are people giving advice on fit that can't stick to a strict diet

Fruit snacks
Most people it's not that bad and that you can keep them around because 1 package is about 80-100 calories. But I don't eat that little and I have a hard time not eating an entire box every time I buy them. So can't keep them in the house.

Ice cream, I can and have literally bought a tub and eaten the whole thing in one sitting more times than I can count. I have literally gotten frostbite in my mouth, it's like having a sunburn the whole inside of my mouth has peeled off because the top layer has died. But there is hope I haven't had any in two and a half months you just gotta stay strong.

They have low cal ice cream

I know, I've tried it it's not bad flavor wise. The problem is once I start eating it I can't stop it's honestly been harder to quit ice cream than it was to quit smoking. I can't just eat a pint I get one or two big things of bluebell and just destroy them.

Bonjour ill rato

Is... is that pure fat at the top?

I want to die

Just boil out the calories and you can eat anything ;^)

fpbp

>literally 1 day into cut
>cave instantly when there is literally any food around
how the fuck guys, I have 0 fucking willpower

Stop.
You forgot the word "cheap"
I can get expensive tins of coffee cake for half price the next day
Fresh donuts 69 cents
My fucking god

at least that's sort of healthy user

Try intermittent fasting and plan your meals a couple days in advance, it makes it harder for me to cheat unless I go way out of my way

but my parents always buy junk food and it's insanely hard not to eat it all in one sitting

>try to do cut
>get stationed in Germany
>chocolate fucking everywhere
>mfw
Seriously, I bought 80 fucking euros of the stuff from a chocolate shop this weekend. I HAVE A PROBLEM AND NEED HELP.

I've been doing no carb faithfully for about a year and a half with no mistakes other than my designated cheat weekends

yesterday there was a mexican restaurant handing out free chips and queso on campus as an advertisment. I had just finished at the gym, it was like 3:00 and I hadn't eaten anything. I caved and ate 30 tortilla chips and 2 little solo cups of cheese.

I'm still in ketosis, so I managed to get away with no damage but christ I don't know what came over me

>1.5years no carbs
>cheating every weekend, almost 30% of the week
>still in ketosis
KEK

>every
There's where you're wrong kiddo. I do one weekend every 2 months.

chinesey food is god's gifts to mankind after jesus died for our sins.

I can seriously finish a bag of these in about an hour, its insane and I always regret it.

But goddamn that peanut butter

It's just peanut butter mixed with powdered sugar. Both of those are insanely high calorie, but you can make it at home if you wanted.

>I've been doing no carb faithfully for about a year and a half with no mistakes other than my designated cheat weekends

Yeah I avoid carbs except around workouts, and it kills me when I go have Indian food and I avoid the naan bread and rice. In my job I often have to take visitors to lunch and/or dinner, like today, Indian food, except I can't have that delicious naan bread.

Last time I managed to resist, and ate fried cabbage and broccoli with the curry sauce and chicken instead of rice and naan.

French fries with loads of ketchup

I have a very good mexican bakery near me that has traditional sweet breads for less than a dollar and whole layer cakes for $3.
They also sell cheap fried lunchfoods and burritos.

Its painful....

Carbs are really satisfying to eat, but they don't satisfy. Every cheat weekend I go over my caloric limits too, it's just so easy when I can put down a huge plate of waffles for breakfast, a cup of rice pilaf for lunch, a bag of tortilla chips and a block of queso as a snack, mashed potatoes and french fries for dinner and bread pudding for dessert

>tfw im an excellent baker
>making delicious treats was a big part of what made me happy (and what made me fat)
>go on diet
>hungry and depressed because I can no longer do the activity that I loved
>I would chop off ny left arm to bake up some banana bread right now, not even to eat

I know that feeling bro
>start smoking weed on weekends instead of drinking beer to save calories and not be bored
>get hungry late night
>have plenty of good food in house buuuuuttttt
>order up is one click away, anything I want, and I don't have to do anything

I did the same shit while drinking but God damn does delivery make cutting difficult. And it's like a fun event for me too, that nice meal arriving just in time for a movie to begin

Help me

You too, user?
I freaking loved being creative with food when I was fat, and sharing those creations with other people.
The holidays cant come fast enough.
Im going all out on Easter.
Just extravagance everywhere.

Oh GOD
>my mom makes these every sunday
>1 or two turns into 5 or 6

I have to walk by a bakery, a donut shop, breakfast diner, and a mexican food place every single morning right when they are firing up their ovens/grills

I used to vape about a gram a day and I never got the munchies after a while. I guess my avoidance of food stemmed from the fact that eating kills your buzz and I wanted to stay high as long as possible. It's all in your head man, just don't eat when you know you don't need to.

DONT TELL ME THAT

>that first sniff of the day... ;_;

>>I would chop off ny left arm to bake up some banana bread right now, not even to eat

Hey man, I dunno if this helps, I'm not any kind of baker but I have found that I can mix whey powder and flax meal in a 50/50 weight ratio (and add butter, sweet & lo, baking powder, salt, eggs, water) and make a pretty decent bread. I use banana flavor whey and it's bretty gud. If you have mad baking skills I bet you could improve on this while keeping it low-carb:

180g whey powder
180g flax meal
5 eggs
200g water
2 tsp sweet & lo
2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp salt
50g butter

mix that shit up, pour into bread tins and bake at 350F. I usually make 5 small breads, which take 25 mins, or 1 big bread which takes like an hour. Each small bread has like a gram of net carbs (flax carbs are mostly fiber), about 450 cals and a bunch of brotein.

Praise kek someone else understands me. Personally I cant wait for the county fair this year so I can win some more ribbons.
Ive got a stock of recepies Im itching to dish out .

youtube.com/channel/UCNi6v2iv_jMxCoYRBQQi7zg

1:1 ratio

Chicken Shawsrma with lots of fucking garlic sauce

Thanks user. I might have to try that

>tfw walking distance to multiple different bars and breweries
>Tfw walking distance to tons of great restaurants
>Tfw basically an alcy and quitting drinking
>3 days no drink
>1 month into cut with a few drinks factored in here and there

I don't know what's keeping me going guys

youtube.com/watch?v=BAvTaj2gSCs
I've never seen this channel before, but I had this for dinner the other day. Except I used 3 fried eggs, shredded my lettuce, sauteed an absolute shitload of mushrooms, and topped with guacamole. It was fucking glorious.

oops forgot the baking powder (2 tsp), see I am a pleb baker

I'm I actually have that dude bookmarked lol
>youtube.com/channel/UCNi6v2iv_jMxCoYRBQQi7zg

Some of his savory dishes come out looking gnarly, but hes really creative, I've give him that.
One of these days I'll try creating some of the protein cakes.

None, I grew up poor so I just eat at home and healthy.

I'm just glad I hate sweet food

Pizza.I could eat it erryday 3 times and not get tired of it.otherwise , jungle food.

I haven't had soda in almost 6 months, but I miss sprite so much...

Baked goods are my weakness. Seriously though put on 20 lbs over holidays just eating bake sale and farmers market kryptonite. Why post this, I already copied/pasted it, why.

Just get a diet soda, I can't even drink regular shit it just tastes like thick syrup

But user, popcorn isn't even good.

Lettuce wraps are legit, I do a lot of Asian cooking and it's pretty easy to make their wraps using lean ingredients and a good lettuce wrap (I use boston lettuce). Try making thai laab using lean ground turkey or korean spicy pork bulgolgi using pork tenderloin.